clen and or tren? plz help

iconrider

Awards
Currently taking bcaa, zma, protein, preworkout looking to cycle clen and possibly tren together to help cut BF while keeping strength and adding hardness. any suggestions and also what have you seen as a good caps for tren and clen, looking to stay away from pins. Thanks for the help!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you now everyone is gonna to ask for more info about you such as weight experience age and if this is a first cycle ( and it sounds like it is) and if you have done your homework. You haven't giving enuff info for anyone to even begin to try to give advice. Just a little friendly advice.

iconrider

Awards
Taken protodrol and another PH before, 25 yrs old, 5`8" 195lbs been working out consistently for a lil over a year on and off for 5 years. Didn't have any problems w protodrol did tribulus with it arimidex and tribulus after, no sides.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I personally would do either epistane or h-drol, you could stack theses with 11-oxo or katandrol. What is your bf%? If it is sub 15% you could do a recomp cycle. If it is above 15% you should get to 15% naturally before starting a cycle.

iconrider

Awards
My last check on BF was 18% but at 199 plan on herring a caliper check prior to starting. What do u think of taking tribulus with the stack? Recommended pct?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a diet with lean gains protocol and increased cardio with 200 calories below maintenance, until you hit 15% which shouldn't take that long being you need to loose about 12 pounds of fat, if you lift heavy and do cardio 3-4 days a week you will cut that in about a month and a half easily while maintaining strength. If you run helladrol you can run it for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/100/100/100 with 11-oxo at 600/600/600/600/600/600 this ontop of a slight calorie deficit and mild cardio added and you should be able to get down to closer to 12% and have a decent recomp effect.
pct
Clomid 150 for first 3-4 days then 100/50/50/50
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Then tribulus at what ever is normal dosage if you want.