4 week Oral cycle please help!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok I guess I'll start a new thread to see what your input is. I have a wedding to go to for one of my best friends in 5 weeks so I can only do a 4 week cycle as I'll be on vacation for a week then.

At my disposal, I will have: D-Bol, Winstrol (oral), and Mesterolone / Proviron. Will also have Clomid, Nolva, Forma Stanzol, Milk Thistle, and Liv52.

Any thoughts on what one can do on a 4 week mini cycle would be appreciated!

I am hoping to gain a couple lbs of muscle and maybe trim up and lose about 5 lbs of fat by the end of the 4 weeks, and definitely don't want to gain water weight so what I have thought about so far is like 2 weeks d-bol, then 2 weeks winny.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You do realize you'll have to be doing PCT while on that trip right?

ManBeast

Thatguy_603

Awards
Why not just do a ph cycle beast or ultradrol ? since u want a short cycle ....

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thatguy - Beast is same as helladrol right? I ordered that and have thought of doing that so good call, I'll let you know if I go that route. I also have katanadrol 2.0, forma stanzol, and forged post cycle mix coming hopefully by Monday.

ManBeast - What would you recommend for PCT for:
(1) D-Bol (wk 1&2), Winstrol (wk 3&4) or
(2) Helladrol / Katanadrol (wk 1-4) ?

I was leaning towards doing d-bol / winny because I've read that it takes 3-4 weeks for helladrol to start working, and even though I've seen good reviews for it d-bol & winny I know are tried and tested for decades.

Thanks gentlemen

-HC

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Beast is superdrol, helladrol is halodrol, different compounds.

You'll still need a 3-4 week pct from either of those runs, so if you have somewhere to go where you won't be able to bring your pct supplies/avoid alcohol, etc. you should consider waiting until after you get back.

ManBeast

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Cool brother will probably just wait then, no need to crowbar this into my life. I've made it 30 years w/out any of these AAS's so what's another 30 days???

Ok so superdrol = illlegal but helladrol is legal???

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hella is legal, and superdrol might get pulled soonish, so if you are curious about it i'd snag some.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
whoa, since when is superdrol illegal?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i think there is legislation on the way or already passed regarding it.

ManBeast

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
good. superdrol sucks anyway.

halodrol is all you need. mild enough not to fu*k your body up, but good enough to have a noticeable edge.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not to derail this thread, but superdrol in the "lower" dosage range of 10-20mg a day isn't nearly as bad as when people start pushing it to 30mg IMHO.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you should do the dbol and winny (and some arimidex) the 4 weeks leading up to, and the week you're there as well (5th week)....you'll look swole up like a muthafuqer for those weeks and you can PCT when you get home :D :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
not to derail this thread, but superdrol in the "lower" dosage range of 10-20mg a day isn't nearly as bad as when people start pushing it to 30mg IMHO.
yeah for real, be fuqin smart....I intend to do something like 10/15/20/25 for a kicker first 4 weeks of the deca cycle. maybe not even the 25, I'll see how it treats me first.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I won't ask where to get arimidex since that's no-no on this forum, but any recommendations as to what I can use that is similar to arimidex / in lieu of arimidex? Thanks bro and thanks everyone for the help.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I won't ask where to get arimidex since that's no-no on this forum, but any recommendations as to what I can use that is similar to arimidex / in lieu of arimidex? Thanks bro and thanks everyone for the help.
well you could use a research chemical version, which is just liquid research grade AI/anti-estrogen....or you can use legal alternatives like Erase or Erase Pro....I've always used the real deal stuff when dealing with actual steroids....but back in the day there were not very good legal alternatives like we have today from legit supplement companies. if you keep the water bloat in check you should look pretty good and if you do a proper PCT hopefully hold onto some solid gains. but if you really want to just lose some fat and gain a lil bit of muscle, the winny is the better option but run for longer than 4 weeks I'd say. 50mg per day for 6 weeks maybe. the dbol is more for strength and size and you said you wanted to lose fat as the primary goal right? but hey you could run them together and get a little of both effects if you keep the water bloat at a minimum.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Cool thanks WB :)

I guess I'll just have to see how my body reacts to all this stuff. The closest thing I've tried was andro back in the day (~12 or 13 yrs ago) and I'm pretty sure that ddn't do anything drastic. I think I'll first try the winny and work up to 50.