T3 w/ PH (Hella, Beast, etc..)

feo

Awards
Alright I tried searching but all I get is a bunch of helladrol threads..

I've ran Beastdrol, Dieselbolan and Epistane for 12 weeks about two years ago - I enjoyed it. Im mentioning this so I can curb experience questions. Yes I do stupid things, but not all of us are trying to die in one piece 100 years from now. (Side note: Liv52 and Animal Omega do a great job of keeping your profiles in check).

I've used DNP to cut many times, hard to obtain lately it seems so I'm forced to try T3. We all know T3 has no anti-catabolic properties so on to my question..

If i'm planning to run 50-100mcg on weekdays for 6 weeks would a cycle of Helladrol help me maintain muscle?

I'll be doing a 5x5 full body workout type routine, every other day until I fatigue.. So if I didn't work out yesterday and today I get there and feel blah, i'll just go home.. Stick to my diet and make sure I sleep and come back the next day. The idea is to work at maximum but avoid over training and burning muscle by listening to my body.

TL;DR: Will an average dose of Hella or Beast (or any other good PH) be enough to retain muscle while running T3 (Cytomel) at 50-100mcg a day??

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is one of the most potent steroids available -- Yes it will stave off catabolism.

I would stack the T3 w/clen or ECA stack to really get the most from it. Also,

try to just use 40-50 mcg -- that should be plenty.

-Matt

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
SD is one of the most potent steroids available -- Yes it will stave off catabolism.

I would stack the T3 w/clen or ECA stack to really get the most from it. Also,

try to just use 40-50 mcg -- that should be plenty.

-Matt
Matt, do you know of any non-methyls that can stave off catabolism from t3

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howbout

Week 1-2 sd 10 mg, hella 75-100mg
Weeks 3-6 hella 75-100 mg

The 10 mg sd will do wonders until week 3 when halodrol can take over

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Howbout

Week 1-2 sd 10 mg, hella 75-100mg
Weeks 3-6 hella 75-100 mg

The 10 mg sd will do wonders until week 3 when halodrol can take over
I actually like this idea a lot. I might try this the next time I use hella. Lord knows I have enough Beast lying around.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt, do you know of any non-methyls that can stave off catabolism from t3
trenbolone acetate....lol

Even on AAS you can still indecisively burn lean tissue if not careful about proper dose and energy expenditure when using T3.

-Matt

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
There was a time where I cut with T3/Clen/SD EOD @ 30mg for 6 weeks....and i still feel like i lost some muscle but i def got a lot leaner

Thatguy_603

Awards
This is interesting . If u end up running this please make a log I'll follow..

Thatguy_603

Awards
I love that stuff.. I've never ran it alone and it sorta worries me. Thoughts?

Otherwise, i'm thinking sd (df product). 10-20mg a day should be enough.
Why not ultradrol?

feo

Awards
I havent been involved with much of the PH/DS scene online so i'm clueless.. I had good results with Beatdrol/Tren-19/Epistane a few years back and figured I'd give a oral another try. My goals are to cut and maintain as much of my LBM as possible while on T3/ECA. I'm researching a lot as we speak and im actually considering just using 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol at 30mg a day for as long as I diet. Seems the epi would be more properly suited for a dude like me who tends to be a bit high on E.

Thatguy_603

Awards
I havent been involved with much of the PH/DS scene online so i'm clueless.. I had good results with Beatdrol/Tren-19/Epistane a few years back and figured I'd give a oral another try. My goals are to cut and maintain as much of my LBM as possible while on T3/ECA. I'm researching a lot as we speak and im actually considering just using 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol at 30mg a day for as long as I diet. Seems the epi would be more properly suited for a dude like me who tends to be a bit high on E.
Check out some ultradrol reviews/logs. Some people say its better than sd with less sides and little lethargy. I haven't tried it yet but will soon. This is based on what I have read about it in logs/reviews . I don't think epi would be strong enough to keep muscle while on t3, maybe someone else may have better input for this. But then again epi didn't seem that great for me. I don't think my body likes epi .

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love that stuff.. I've never ran it alone and it sorta worries me. Thoughts?

Otherwise, i'm thinking sd (df product). 10-20mg a day should be enough.
No more worrisome than running SD alone.

I would rather run tren acetate at 40 mgs ed for 12+ weeks then SD at 30mg for 3 weeks.

Tren is safer than SD, I know people who run tren replacement therapy lol --not smart but surely better than SD.

-Matt

feo

Awards
No more worrisome than running SD alone.

I would rather run tren acetate at 40 mgs ed for 12+ weeks then SD at 30mg for 3 weeks.

Tren is safer than SD, I know people who run tren replacement therapy lol --not smart but surely better than SD.

-Matt
It's on.

You think 50mg EoD is too far apart?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck and be careful whatever you decide to do. Just make sure you transition up and back down with the T3 and don't make any ridiculous jumps. I also would take it straight through and not take weekends off (that's how I read you were planning it, at least). All that'll do is let your thyroid levels go bonkers and it's not gonna help matters, any.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to think the taper isn't for thyroid recovery per say, but more for human comfort...

ManBeast

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to think the taper isn't for thyroid recovery per say, but more for human comfort...

ManBeast
A little of both, in my opinion.

The thyroid gland is involved in so many different functions. When you're taking T3, it's not like that's the only compound involved. Supplementing exogenous T3 is going to affect T4, TSH, TRH, possibly the binding of T3 and T4 and a slew of other things. I'm not saying it can't be used; I'm just saying there is a lot more going on than I think most people think about.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is sometimes hard to remember that basically nothing in the body is an isolated system...

ManBeast

FlashSunday

Awards
I ran t3/clen (t3 taper up and back down clen 2 on, 2 off, 2 on) with ultra/trenazone/hdrol for 5 weeks. The ph's didn't really take over until you taper the t3 down below 50 mcg. Gained 6 lbs in 10 days as the ph's took over. Lost about 6 lbs of straight fat overall. Strength is going up during pct, but it was horrendous on my strength and stamina when on clen/t3.

FlashSunday

Awards
I'm not familiar with this forum...is source posting allowed?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like this idea a lot. I might try this the next time I use hella. Lord knows I have enough Beast lying around.
I'm in the same boat. I have SD pouring out of my ass.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's on.

You think 50mg EoD is too far apart?
I see that the "EOD" dosing is when people complain of "tren sides."

My opinion is that when you run ED you are far more stable since you are running an Acetate, which cleaves off extremely fast (faster than prop of course).

25 mgs ed ---- just back load a slin pin. Take out the plunger, use a regular IM needle and place it inside of the empty slin pin, push the contents out and "back load" the slin pin.

Then carefully slide the plunger back in and use a delt or any lean area for administration. (only suggested this if you are super annoyed by the thought of ED administration)

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of T3 have you guys been using/research?
I would suggest cytomel from pharmacy. I trust some RC's but if you get an overdosed bottle of T3 is can wreck the hell out of you....

LUke Wood (ifbb pro) had mis-dosed T3 that was 10 x's more then what the bottle said and needless to say.....he lost 25 lbs of tissue in 2 -3 weeks.....it was insane...

-Matt

feo

Awards
I see that the "EOD" dosing is when people complain of "tren sides."

My opinion is that when you run ED you are far more stable since you are running an Acetate, which cleaves off extremely fast (faster than prop of course).

25 mgs ed ---- just back load a slin pin. Take out the plunger, use a regular IM needle and place it inside of the empty slin pin, push the contents out and "back load" the slin pin.

Then carefully slide the plunger back in and use a delt or any lean area for administration. (only suggested this if you are super annoyed by the thought of ED administration)

-Matt
Thanks, I don't mind ED injections nor do I get sides up to 100mg ED. Well I don't have any negative sides, a month or two after the cycle I tend to feel it.

50mg ED it is.

Thanks Mat, youre a boss.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have the helladrol yet I have a brand new bottle I'd part with for fairly cheap

Briso08

Awards
Hey guys new to the forums. I'm about to start a t3/clen/tamoxifen(nolva) cycle for 8 weeks. I'm 5'5" and 204. Should I taper up on both clen and t3 then taper down to regulate my body back to the norm?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
why tamox? no need to taper the clen down unless you get stim withdrawals easily.

Briso08

Awards
well a guy at my gym said that the t3/clen cycle will eat muscle and i know tamox is supposed to help keep muscle post cycle but ive taken it by itself a couple years ago and it did wonders. that was when a local Health store sold it as Nolvadex. but ive read that the clen helps synthesize protein for muscle so... what do you think?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
tamox does nothing to keep muscles other than restart a suppressed/shutdown HPGA.