Beast/Epi or Beast/Helladrol cycle

adeadbodyman

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on a stack. I have ran solo before, I am just looking for more this time around. I have a bottle of Beast, Diesel, Epistrong, and Helladrol. I would like to stack either the Beast/Epi or Beast/Helladrol, but I am unsure on which one.
I want the usual, more size, more strength. Right now, I am already 5 days into Beast, so I need to make a decision so I can get any extra PCT ordered.
I did 5 weeks of beast before, I was thinking something like:

beast: 20/30/40/40
epi: --------------30/45/45/45

or can I add more epi at the end?

I dont' know about the Helladrol and Beast, I have not found much info about it.

What I have right now for PCT is:

1 bottle of Forged PCT
1 bottle Forma-Stanzol
1 bottle HCGenerate

I would really like to add in a real test booster like RS-Transaderm, but I cannot find it ANYWHERE. Can I use dermacrine instead?

I am taking now as support:

500mg milk thistle
T-Force (mild test support) 1 a day
4 fish oils
2 glucosamine
2 glutamine
2 multivitamins (zinc, magnisium, calcium, etc.)
N2 Gaurd

Diet is eggs, fish, tuna, pork, red meat. Steamfresh veggies, lot's of salad. Some peanut butter/almond butter. Not much bread/grains. Most carbs are from milk and protien shakes. I'm trying not to add any fat this time, I'm trying to really watch sugar/carb intake. The only sugar i get is from my PostWO drink and during WO drink. I have not ate any fruit.

I am low on calories, at only about 3000. I will increase in the weeks to come to about 4000.

225 g protien (food), 150 g protien (shakes), 150 g. carbs, 60 g. fat, 20 g. sugar

thanks,
mike

adeadbodyman

Awards
I stopped taking the milk thistle, read that it inhibits gains on superdrol? I have a bottle of liv52 coming as well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't run that high bro first off and liv52 is where its at. Milk thistle inhibits gains. Make sure u dose them seperately

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And what do you have for a serm???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's never good to stack methylated compounds. Never that high of a dose, for that long and Wtf man. Those are very harsh compounds. Your asking for trouble

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping you just forgot to type in the most important part to all of that. Your SERM. The doses for the Beast are on the higher side at 20/30/40/40 then going into another methylated compound. If you have ran it before at that dose and it didn't effect you too bad then good luck.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's what I just said lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of high dosed methyls? I wouldn't run that if someone was paying me to!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Are you ****ING nuts!!! You might as well just **** a bitch with aids! Raw dog style!

adeadbodyman

Awards
Ok then,
Last time I ran Beast for about 5 1/2 weeks like this:

20/30/40/40/50/50

It may have been a bad idea, it may have been stupid, whatever. It's done, and I did great. I had Forged PCT and HCGenerate for a PCT. That's it. No serms, sarms, etc. etc. Maybe I got lucky, maybe this, maybe that.

So anyways, I am here NOW asking for advice on a smarter/safer/better way. I didn't ask for a beatdown or "WTF are you stupid" comments. That doesn't help anyone. I'm not a fukkin idiot, I am asking what you guys would suggest. Your obviously more knowledgable than me, so help me out.

I have seen lots of posts on Beast/Epi cycles. The only difference in mine is 4 weeks of beast instead of 3. The ones I see and review are 7 weeks and mine is 7 weeks. They are just switching to EPI on the 3rd week instead of riding out beast until week 4. Why is mine so bad?

So how about instead of Epi, going with Helladrol? What SERM should I be looking at? And other than the carrier, is Dermacrine just as good as rs-transaderm, since I can't find that anywhere?

thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
none of them go up to 40mg (most maybe hit 30 for a week), and if I recall, they are 50/50 on "great" and "sides sucked so bad" with horrible shutdown.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nolva, torem or clomid... A good AI, daa... Along with your support supps. Not tryin to be a dick.

adeadbodyman

Awards
In the clomid liquid form, 35mg/per ml., how would I dose that and when?

or

nolva at 20mg/per ml., would be better?

I read that 40mg of nolva is equal to 150mg of clomid, so I should go with the nolva? I've never done any of this serm stuff before, but am going to do it now. I am only having luck finding it in liquid, which is gonna make it a little tougher to measure out, but I did it once before with clen, so I'll have to just re-measure everything.

thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I use nolva :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
most come with an oral syringe that makes it very easy to measure out actually ;) I lean towards clomid or torem myself, nolva is fine as well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I used clomid my first cycle and messed up my vision so I'm running nolva right now to see how it does. I'll try torem next

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what dosage(s) messed your vision up?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

adeadbodyman

Awards
well i went ahead and ordered both clomid and nolva, so I'll have both on hand.

I just got my order of LIV52 and it's the usa version, I wanted the himalayin version, so I have to re-order that. Bummer. Hopefully the N2Gaurd will hold up until then.

mike

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That will be hell on your liver. Although your liver does produce 80% of the cholesterol in your body so I guess it deserves to be punished. But you are going to want to run one methylated compound and some non-methylated compounds but not 2 methylated. You can run 11-oxo, katanadrol, or max lmg with methylated compound just dont stack methylated compounds.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed... Also livercare is same thing. I love it