Planning next cycle, Beastdrol vs Helladrol

wicked_sol

Awards
I'm trying to decide what to run for my next cycle in a month and looking for opinions. This will be my second well technically third cycle.
My first cycle was finaflex 550-xd 3 years ago. At that time I was just using the basics like protien, creatine and animal stak. I had no idea what I was doing or that finaflex was a ph. A friend (he had no clue what he was doing either) recommended it and like a dumb ass I took it. So needless to say I didn't take any support supplements and didn't know what a PCT was. I lost almost all my gains but I guess I was lucky because I didn't have any sides during or after the cycle.

Second cycle was planned and researched. I ran CEL E-stane for 6 weeks at 30 mg alone with rs-transaderm. Pct- nolva, daa, erase and endosurge. This cycle went well. I gained and kept about 5 lbs. It also leaned me out some and dropped the bf % some. I don't have a way to do an exact measurement.

So for the next one I was debating between beast or hella. From what I've been reading hella has less sides and is less toxic but the gains may not be as high compared to beast.

With the beastdrol its more toxic and I've read a bunch of horror stories including delayed gyno and liver damage so it kind of put me off. But on the other hand I ran finflex 550xd (the original version) and I believe that had superdrol in it. I responded very well to it and didn't experience and sides even with no support or pct. I guess I'm concerned that I got extremely luckly and if I run it again with proper support and pct the results may not be the same.

In everyone's experience if you run say superdrol for 2 different cycles are the sides and results about the same for both? Or can you run 1 with no sides then run it again a few months later and experience side effects that you never had before?
With either one I decide on I will be using the starter stack that comes with it for support and pct. Yes I will be adding nolva to there pct. Its easier for me to order it all in one shot.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Beastdrol=More mass,more sides,more strength. Do not scoff at Helladrol gains though. Many people can put on a solid 10lbs of LBM in one cycle. That is pretty substantial. The risk of injury is also lower.

Everyone's body handles these compounds slightly different. Some people report 0 sides from Beastdrol. I had some pretty nasty sides so for my next run I'm sticking with Helladrol.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I don't think you mentioned it in the OP, but what are your goals for this particular cycle? If bulking go with sd, and maybe add some UDCA/TUDCA for additional liver support. If looking to cut/recomp, go with the halo.

I'm assuming the on cycle support is one of your standard cycle support products, and the post cycle some kind of mild ai/test boosting combo. Obviously good call on adding nolva, maybe look into adding some DAA as an additional test booster or another AI. Whichever one you go with preload hawthorn berry for 1-2 weeks before beginning your cycle.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Actually both of those starter stacks look a little better put together than I originally thought. Start the forma a few weeks into the cycle such that it ends about two weeks after the rest of your PCT, begin tapering it down during PCT.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with hella, I've run both and I enjoyed hella more. Gained 10lbs and was easier to maintain after a 6 week cycle.

SD gave me delayed gyno even with a SERM and erase. The lethargy was so bad that I didn't want to lift on it. Gained 15-20, kept maybe 8-10. A lot is glycogen stores and the gains are harder to maintain after only a 4 week cycle

Honestly didn't have the back pumps or BP problems with either. The lethargy was the deciding factor

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'd go with hella, I've run both and I enjoyed hella more. Gained 10lbs and was easier to maintain after a 6 week cycle.

SD gave me delayed gyno even with a SERM and erase. The lethargy was so bad that I didn't want to lift on it. Gained 15-20, kept maybe 8-10. A lot is glycogen stores and the gains are harder to maintain after only a 4 week cycle

Honestly didn't have the back pumps or BP problems with either. The lethargy was the deciding factor
I had the exact same experience!

wicked_sol

Awards
I had the exact same experience!
This is what I'm worried about. I ran sd the first time with no sides except for lethargy towards the end but I'm wondering if I just got luckey and if I spin the wheel again things might be different.

From what I've been reading some people are suggesting the delayed gyno was more from estro rebound then the sd. Did you guys both use a serm and an AI, erase? What was your dosing and timing of the 2? Did you taper erase at the end?

I'm really leaning towards SD. I responded really well to it and blew up to the point where people knew I was taking something. One the other hand I wouldn't mind droping some bf%.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
This is what I'm worried about. I ran sd the first time with no sides except for lethargy towards the end but I'm wondering if I just got luckey and if I spin the wheel again things might be different.

From what I've been reading some people are suggesting the delayed gyno was more from estro rebound then the sd. Did you guys both use a serm and an AI, erase? What was your dosing and timing of the 2? Did you taper erase at the end?

I'm really leaning towards SD. I responded really well to it and blew up to the point where people knew I was taking something. One the other hand I wouldn't mind droping some bf%.
Yes I did run a SERM and an AI. It got rid of the problem. SD isn't supposed to aromatize so it doesn't directly cause gyno. You are correct in stating that it's from estrogen rebound. Also, DAA causes estrogen flare up too.

If you ran SD and didn't have any gyno sides then you probably aren't gyno prone and you really shouldn't worry about taking another cycle. If you are going to get gyno then you most likely would have on your first cycle. SD is crazy powerful and still can be used as a leaning agent if you cut your calories.

If fatigue on SD is an issue then just add some RS-Transaderm or Dermacrine to help fight the fatigue. If you are on a budget add in some DHEA instead. This usually clears up the fatigue issues. I also added some green tea extract for the anti oxidant effects and a bonus bit of caffeine.