losing weight during pct

Redsox0432

Awards
Finishing my first week of pct after my hdrol cycle. Doing liquid tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 pct assist, and support supps. I just finished my 1st week and I have already lost everything from on cycle. I increased calory intake and **** but nothing. Do even need to go all 4 weeks of pct now?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Of course you need to finish PCT... How much cardio are you doing?

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you gain, eat like, train like, on cycle and how do you train and eat now.

Pct is not for your muscles, it's for your hormones to get back to optimal levels. Or at least where you were Precycle.

Muscle mass and weight is just a way we try and gauge how well it's going. It is not definitive of a good pct.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did your cycle look like?How long was the cycle?What support supps?Are you still training?Height?Weight?Calorie intake?Are you getting enough carbs?Yes you need to 4 weeks but I suggest 6.Natural test production can repair on its own with hdrol but depending on how shut down you were it can be low for the rest of your life without PCT.Pick up a test booster(not just DAA) and an AI to prevent damage if you got a bad batch of tamo(it happens but very rarely from what I hear)Get blood work done and ask for a copy after 8 weeks (double your pct) to see if test is back to semi normal.Don't take fat burners on pct btw.Hope I helped.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you can find his cycle... and his half-dozen plus threads about pct....

ManBeast