FIRST Cycle EVER - Halodrol/Epistane - What NOW?

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
OK, So...this is my first time ever messing with steroids (prohormones) and I’m relatively new to bodybuilding/working out in general, but I’ve been reading this forum and a ton of other info that I’ve found online for the past three days straight!! I'm completely overloaded and I’ve decided that I need some information tailored to my personal situation!

:32:Here we go... And, thanks in advance... :32:

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
I'm 26, 6'1... about 8 months ago I was about 205lbs with lots of FAT, I've been working out very hard since then and I’m down to 185 mostly MUSCLE...
I've been at a plateau for a little while now and I'm really trying hard to loose maybe like 4-5 lbs. that are still covering my abs, my buddy recommended this "sup" and I bought it and took it for a day without realizing, it was a prohormone... I freaked when I realized because of all the horror stories I read online when initially searching. But I've done more specific research and I've decided to embrace the prohormone for what it is and go balls to the wall, as hard as I can go for this month and see what kind of progress I can achieve. I'm actually quite excited now and I ask for ya’lls help...:ponder:

I need some guidance and advice as to what I should and shouldn’t be taking during my cycle, and also for PCT as I do not have these things lined up yet. Please save your criticism as far as my preparedness, I UNDERSTAND I'M STUPID FOR NOT DOING MY HOMEWORK FIRST. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I'm on day three now and I’m actually excited so please help and don't bog this post down with negative crap!!...:mad1:

The specific prohormone that I’m using I could not find any info about the brand at all, but when searching the chemicals inside I found out it is a Halodrol/Epistane mix @ 50/30 per day (25/15 per pill)... That’s good because according to what I’ve read so far these two have the least side effects, are great for beginners, and have dry gains, and can actually help with cutting, Right??...

My goal is to pack on an extra 4-5 pounds of muscle and hopefully get rid of the belly fat I gots left...

:33:Specific Questions That I have: :33:

1. What (if anything) is necessary for me to take during the cycle? (I am taking B Sups, Fish Oil, Multi-Vita, and Protein shakes 2-3x) also I’ve stopped all my other sups and fat burners that I was previously using…

2. The bottle says take two daily, I’ve been taking two @ 8 hours apart daily so far… And I’ll have enough for 4 weeks total, would it be beneficial for me to run this any longer? 5 weeks? Up the dosage on the 4th and 5th week possibly? As of right now I’m not sure…

3. If I’m trying to cut the belly fat and get my abs showing, while also bulking on the Halodrol/Epistane how many calories should I be eating? I typically eat about 2400… Should I up the Cals? Stay the same? Drop em?

4. Most importantly, PCT. I have nothing lined up yet but I’ve been doing my research… Sex is SUPER important to me (Well, Duh!) But, seriously. So I’de like to avoid/minimize any sexual side effects as much as possible… I’m going to get a SERM for experimentation with my pet lab rats (as long as I can get one as easily as everyone on this forum says I can) Which Serm would be best? I’ve read that Clomiphene for the first week with Tamoxifen all 4 weeks of PCT, does that sound right? Would this be overkill with the cycle I am on? Could there be negative effects from too much SERM? What else should I throw in the mix for Test and Cortisol control PCT??

:bigok:
Thank you so much everyone, and again please try and keep the negative crap to a minimum, I know I’m a newb OOOOK??! ;)
:bigok:

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Not worth using stuff like that till you've reached your limits(naturally)

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
I'm 26, 6'1... about 8 months ago I was about 205lbs with lots of FAT, I've been working out very hard since then and I’m down to 185 mostly MUSCLE... I've been at a plateau for a little while now and I'm really trying hard to loose maybe like 4-5 lbs. that are still covering my abs, my buddy recommended this "sup" and I bought it and took it for a day without realizing, it was a prohormone... I freaked when I realized because of all the horror stories I read online when initially searching. But I've done more specific research and I've decided to embrace the prohormone for what it is and go balls to the wall, as hard as I can go for this month and see what kind of progress I can achieve. I'm actually quite excited now and I ask for ya’lls help...

I need some guidance and advice as to what I should and shouldn’t be taking during my cycle, and also for PCT as I do not have these things lined up yet. Please save your criticism as far as my preparedness, I UNDERSTAND I'M STUPID FOR NOT DOING MY HOMEWORK FIRST. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I'm on day three now and I’m actually excited so please help and don't bog this post down with negative crap!!...

The specific prohormone that I’m using I could not find any info about the brand at all, but when searching the chemicals inside I found out it is a Halodrol/Epistane mix @ 50/30 per day (25/15 per pill)... That’s good because according to what I’ve read so far these two have the least side effects, are great for beginners, and have dry gains, and can actually help with cutting, Right??...

My goal is to pack on an extra 4-5 pounds of muscle and hopefully get rid of the belly fat I gots left...

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
You might be right, but I've already started and thats why i'm looking for a little guidance from the Pros on this board... (I'm trying to post the rest of my message but it wont work untill approved by a MOD? )! :disappointed::stupid:
I'm 26, 6'1... about 8 months ago I was about 205lbs with lots of FAT, I've been working out very hard since then and I’m down to 185 mostly MUSCLE... I've been at a plateau for a little while now and I'm really trying hard to loose maybe like 4-5 lbs. that are still covering my abs, my buddy recommended this "sup" and I bought it and took it for a day without realizing, it was a prohormone... I freaked when I realized because of all the horror stories I read online when initially searching. But I've done more specific research and I've decided to embrace the prohormone for what it is and go balls to the wall, as hard as I can go for this month and see what kind of progress I can achieve. I'm actually quite excited now and I ask for ya’lls help...

I need some guidance and advice as to what I should and shouldn’t be taking during my cycle, and also for PCT as I do not have these things lined up yet. Please save your criticism as far as my preparedness, I UNDERSTAND I'M STUPID FOR NOT DOING MY HOMEWORK FIRST. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I'm on day three now and I’m actually excited so please help and don't bog this post down with negative crap!!...

Specific Questions That I have:

1. What (if anything) is necessary for me to take during the cycle? (I am taking B Sups, Fish Oil, Multi-Vita, and Protein shakes 2-3x) also I’ve stopped all my other sups and fat burners that I was previously using…

2. The bottle says take two daily, I’ve been taking two @ 8 hours apart daily so far… And I’ll have enough for 4 weeks total, would it be beneficial for me to run this any longer? 5 weeks? Up the dosage on the 4th and 5th week possibly? As of right now I’m not sure…

3. If I’m trying to cut the belly fat and get my abs showing, while also bulking on the Halodrol/Epistane how many calories should I be eating? I typically eat about 2400… Should I up the Cals? Stay the same? Drop em?

4. Most importantly, PCT. I have nothing lined up yet but I’ve been doing my research… Sex is SUPER important to me (Well, Duh!) But, seriously. So I’de like to avoid/minimize any sexual side effects as much as possible… I’m going to get a SERM for experimentation with my pet lab rats (as long as I can get one as easily as everyone on this forum says I can) Which Serm would be best? I’ve read that Clomiphene for the first week with Tamoxifen all 4 weeks of PCT, does that sound right? Would this be overkill with the cycle I am on? Could there be negative effects from too much SERM? What else should I throw in the mix for Test and Cortisol control PCT??

Thank you so much everyone, and again please try and keep the negative crap to a minimum, I know I’m a newb OOOOK??! ;)

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards

4. Most importantly, PCT. I have nothing lined up yet but I’ve been doing my research… Sex is SUPER important to me (Well, Duh!) But, seriously. So I’de like to avoid/minimize any sexual side effects as much as possible… I’m going to get a SERM for experimentation with my pet lab rats (as long as I can get one as easily as everyone on this forum says I can) Which Serm would be best? I’ve read that Clomiphene for the first week with Tamoxifen all 4 weeks of PCT, does that sound right? Would this be overkill with the cycle I am on? Could there be negative effects from too much SERM? What else should I throw in the mix for Test and Cortisol control PCT?? A

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If fat lose is the goal halodrol would be best from everything I have read. Cycle Support/ life support should do you some good on cycle or you could pony up the dough for n2 guard. Your calories should be ok as long as you don't over do cardio. Most Halodrol cycles are around 7 weeks. I would go with clomid for pct ManBeast's link will teach you all you need and more.

Here is a great link for halodrol cycles,
http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/