First Cycle ever (halodrol)

ferrignolou1

Awards
Hi guys!
I’m here to ask you some information about my first cycle ever. I’ve bene researching and I thought test the halodrol fan ve the best choice for me because as i’ve seen it looks a mild compound. I’ve been lifting for 5 years taking only normal supplements such as whey, creatine ecc and it is the first time that i’m gonna try something strong like this
My plan is

2 weeks preload with milk thistle

Halodrol 50/50/75/75/75
Milk thistle

PCT
Week 1
Clomid 50mg
Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs
Week 2-3-4
Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs

What do you think? Have you got any suggestions/opinions
It is my first cycle and i’m a bit concerned about the sides like the loss of libido and gyno.
Thank you for help!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
You'd want to consider Clomid for the whole pct and use an all in one support supplement rather than just milk whistle. Look for something with NAC and tudca for liver, plus some other stuff for general health.

ferrignolou1

Awards
thank you for the answer, so do you think that with the classic clomid PCT dosed at 50/50/25/25 i l'll be safe? thank you for the advice of the TUDCA, i'll add it too. any other opinions?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Standard Clomid dosing should be good. The onlys thing you may want to consider is whether to use a test base like a topical dhea (sup3r-dhea) and like I said, a more all inclusive support supplement that has more ingredients for blood pressure, etc, a side from just liver protection.

Some sort of test base should help keep libido up and lethargy down.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Didnt even know they still made this stuff

Milk thistle hasnt been proven to have any liver protecting benefits. Check out liv-52

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good choice for a beginner cycle. Agreed with most of the previous advice. Consider using either Arimacare Pro or KingsGuard as on cycle support. Both contain TUDCA and NAC in adequate amounts. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 Stacked with Super PCT is perfect. That’s the basics and all you absolutely need, though a test base would be a nice addition. Super DHEA as stated earlier would work well.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look's good.
5 weeks is the sweet spot for Hdrol IMO.
I have done it 6 weeks a couple of times but the gains fades of at the end of week 5 and I could feel the lethargy kicked in week 6.
Drop the Milk thistle and get some NAC at 1200-1500mg ed and/or TUDCA at 500mg ed.
Estro sides shouldn't be a problem here since it's impossible for Hdrol to convert.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a good choice for a beginner cycle. Agreed with most of the previous advice. Consider using either Arimacare Pro or KingsGuard as on cycle support. Both contain TUDCA and NAC in adequate amounts. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 Stacked with Super PCT is perfect. That’s the basics and all you absolutely need, though a test base would be a nice addition. Super DHEA as stated earlier would work well.
Yea, I’d also recommend the ar1macare for on cycle. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/12.5; I’d add in the sup3r pct after 2 weeks of the clomid.

ferrignolou1

Awards
Thank you for all the advices. How was your libido durino the cycle if you have done it?
How should i dose the dhea?