Alcohol + D-Zine Once?

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Usually I don't drink much, especially when I am just started my D-Zine cycle today, but it is my Birthday in a week and I wanted to know if it is safe to drink one night (8 days into the cycle)?

Thanks for any and all opinions..

Cycle-

D-Zine 30/30/45/45
DAA
Cycle Assist

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the deal with all the alcoholics wanting to use steroids?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda planned your cycle better. I waited till after nye for mine cus I usually do more social drinking through the holidays. Drinking heavy one night will affect my whole week off cycle. Def not worth it on cycle.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
What is the deal with all the alcoholics wanting to use steroids?
You turned "Usually I don't drink much" into "Alcoholic"

And "Prohormone" into "Steroid"

Everyone start listening to this genius..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You turned "Usually I don't drink much" into "Alcoholic"

And "Prohormone" into "Steroid"

Everyone start listening to this genius..
Jbry is a genius and DMZ is a steroid bro. If u can't abstain from alcohol while your on cycle u shouldn't b cycling at all. Have some willpower and suck it up.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Einstein trolled steroid forums too .. weird how that works.

I have willpower and can easily not drink, I was simply asking if it was safe for one day. Jeez, you guys can't just give a straight opinion, 5 posts later and I have one watered-down response.

Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Einstein trolled steroid forums too .. weird how that works.

I have willpower and can easily not drink, I was simply asking if it was safe for one day. Jeez, you guys can't just give a straight opinion, 5 posts later and I have one watered-down response.

Thanks
Well dzine is a steroid not a PH. And I think everyone is saying if you can't go a night without drinking then you shouldn't be cycling right now, or you should have planned it differently.

You'll probably be fine, but you might have a hell of a hangover the next day and pain in your body

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just rep'd the sh*t out of u Dr.

ty
No problem bro. And I know we're all blunt on here and seem like dicks sometimes, but we hear some incredibly retarded questions sometimes, it just get irritating. First priority is safety first, and steroids r no joke. Get f*cking swole brother.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cannot say it won't harm you, everyones different. The dzine is a methyl...so you know about support supp's for the liver ??

Most posters here do not respect these kinds of questions, so the replies have not been so nice, call it tough love.

My recommendation is this, when I party socially I tend to have alot, not binge like but much more than a lite night. It's your B-day so first I think a light night won't happen and even if it did your risk to fun % is way off so its not even worth drinking

Best case - has no impact
Moderate case - hangover, feel like crap can't do 100% effort at gym
Worst case - liver failure

So I've tried to reason with first then I put it in not so technical terms now is the scare tactic.

I've been into see my friend at the hospital. Seen him lose all gains and then some. Tube sticking out his nose, IV's, what a frekin mess.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are steroids.... just because they aren't active until they interact with an enzyme in your body doesn't make them any less of a compound. And believe it or not, some of the prohormones are actually already active steroidal compounds (OMG)!

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just rep'd the sh*t out of u Dr.

ty
and i just negged the shiit out of you. :lmao:

i've said it in 3 recent threads already, but i'll still say it again.

if you cant go 4,6,8,12, even 20 weeks without drinking alcohol, you have a problem. people asking these questions already know they shouldn't drink any booze if they want optimal results and decreased risk, they are just looking for other alcoholics to give them the it's okay.

will you be fine? yes. might feel real ****ty. and take 2 steps back in your gains. but you wont die (hopefully).

you still shouldn't do it obviously.

dimethazine is two di methylated dihydrotestosterone (dht) molecules bonded together with a nitrogen (azine) bond and is a fully active oral steroid that was was used in medicine. it's medical name was roxilon and dostalon. it was known at that time as mebolazine.

good luck with your cycle, and happy birthday.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
NOT MY REP POWER NOOOOOO wtf am i gonna do now? :stupid:

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
No problem bro. And I know we're all blunt on here and seem like dicks sometimes, but we hear some incredibly retarded questions sometimes, it just get irritating. First priority is safety first, and steroids r no joke. Get f*cking swole brother.
Understood and appreciated. Cant ****ing wait to see the results. Follow my log if you wanna in Cycle Info...

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i'm not the expert on steroids, but i say go for it. drink, it's your birthday.. once a year man.. i know a couple dudes who, not wisely, were drinking at least one day a week while on cycle and were fine. it's not your ideal situation, but it's not gonna kill you

bigharleyb

bigharleyb

Awards
Usually I don't drink much, especially when I am just started my D-Zine cycle today, but it is my Birthday in a week and I wanted to know if it is safe to drink one night (8 days into the cycle)?

Thanks for any and all opinions..

Cycle-

D-Zine 30/30/45/45
DAA
Cycle Assist
One night out isn't going to kill you, just make sure not to go overboard and get s*** faced drunk while on cycle.op

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Fuk it ! I say drink till ya piss blood if ya want! Just another dude I look better then ;-) lol

... Not that I need any advantage :)

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
just as long as your are healthy you will be fine. don't get anilated though. stop at 3-4

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you end up drinking I would up liver support 4 days before and after just to give your liver a bit of a cushion. I would not recomend you drink on cycle though.

andy148lbs

Awards
I did the same thing....I waited till after the holidays before I started my cycle....it's called PLANNING your cycle........WTF....oh yeah listen to the guys telling you to drink because that's what your going to do anyway......do yourself a favor and dont run a cycle again!

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
I did the same thing....I waited till after the holidays before I started my cycle....it's called PLANNING your cycle........WTF....oh yeah listen to the guys telling you to drink because that's what your going to do anyway......do yourself a favor and dont run a cycle again!
Relax psychopath, Im not going to drink lol and I decided about 5 hours ago so no more posts are necessary but thanks for saying lots and none of it being useful, yet another person that seems to like doing that.