Board Sponsor
Awards
:popcorn:

Cheif

Awards
No joke, this is insane.

And for the parenting thing.. lol

"You see how big Cody is getting! It must be all that there cell tech."

I don't get it.. They are either oblivious of the fact that steroids are involved, or they don't give a sh*t.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
High test for their age?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
obviously...

ManBeast

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Or he could have that rare case of high hormonal levels.... Cant remember the.name of it.... One of.my buddies in high school had this

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have seen 2 people in my area get that big at around 17 without juice. Both had been lifting for 5 years and both came from jacked families. Am I saying thats normal not at all, am I saying its possible definitely. Sad story about one of them was he became a male model and the first thing his managing firm said was loose 25lbs when he was at 6% bf. He lost all his gains, but is making bank.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have seen 2 people in my area get that big at around 17 without juice. Both had been lifting for 5 years and both came from jacked families. Am I saying thats normal not at all, am I saying its possible definitely. Sad story about one of them was he became a male model and the first thing his managing firm said was loose 25lbs when he was at 6% bf. He lost all his gains, but is making bank.
That's crazy as hell.
How long it take him to lose that w8?
5 years of lifting paid off good.
U guys don't think it's possible?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i knew where to get steroids, or that they were sold as supplements, when i was 17, i would of used them. luckily my lazyness to search/research the subject stayed with me until i was 24

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That one kids a beast though! 16?! ... There has to be some coaching involved in the steroid use to get those results. He didnt learn on his own and grow like that in one year. Parents have to know, theirs no way.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That one kids a beast though! 16?! ... There has to be some coaching involved in the steroid use to get those results. He didnt learn on his own and grow like that in one year. Parents have to know, theirs no way.
Coaching I would agree on haha...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy as hell.
How long it take him to lose that w8?
5 years of lifting paid off good.
U guys don't think it's possible?
Around 6 months but he was barely eating at all and he just stopped lifting. I would have picked a different career before giving up 25lbs of muscle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or he could have that rare case of high hormonal levels.... Cant remember the.name of it.... One of.my buddies in high school had this
But look at the first kid, that is freaky for 16.

The second one I could believe MAYBE has great genetics and hormonal levels, but still at 16 how are young were they to start lifting and establish a base

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just saw Lorenzo...

$100 pounds in 2 years. Watched one of the other videos when he was a skinny kid...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Around 6 months but he was barely eating at all and he just stopped lifting. I would have picked a different career before giving up 25lbs of muscle.
Stop lifting and dropped Cals and lost it all in 6 months wow. Cardio?

Depending on how much they would pay me...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I remember my from 14-16 I gained 40lbs and was the strongest kid in school, football coach thought I was juicing, I was so ripped and had no idea what I was doing, 100% natty, lol and was taking celltech too!!!!

Also have friends that looked like these guys without juice, maybe not the first kid but the second one absolutely, reminds me when I was a teen, putting on muscle with those raging hormones was so easy

I'd have to see that first kid again and maybe see his family members, you have to have good genetics to get huge, using roids or not

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
First kid.. wow i have no idea..

the second? could very well be natty. I have see a couple 15-16 year olds that size. all from families of body builders etc, so i would say it is doable..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wonder where hell I'm going wrong haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in his 20s if I recall right. He has *phenomenal* genetics and came from a very physically active family background as well.

ManBeast

lafitmat

Awards
No joke, this is insane.

And for the parenting thing.. lol

"You see how big Cody is getting! It must be all that there cell tech."

I don't get it.. They are either oblivious of the fact that steroids are involved, or they don't give a sh*t.
hahaha kids should not be doing that but i lovei this quote must be all that cell tech hes takeing haha

Cheif

Awards
hahaha kids should not be doing that but i lovei this quote must be all that cell tech hes takeing haha
Bahaha it must be though!

But guys, the second kid also has 18in+ arms..

Hah that doesn't really sound doable at that age with some kind of help, judging by how it is lean as hell.

He looks much bigger in other videos.

And as for Lorenzo, he claimed to be natural..

Lol 100 pounds of lean muscle mass in 2 years?

Wtf am I doing wrong? Lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't you claim to be all natural if you were him?

ManBeast

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Potatoes and steak, clearly all he's been getting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He must be getting some of that steak with active steroids and GH in it :D

ManBeast

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The thing that blows my mind is; he's 16! I mean, even if he started working out when he was 14, with all the guidance in the world, damn it, he still started working out at 14, HEAVY.

This may be old fashion, but to my understanding at 14 working out heavy would stunt your growth, wouldn't it?! I would never let my kid stunt his growth at 14... No matter how jacked he would look. I would perhaps give a little bit of resistance, high reps, etc for someone that age, but nothing that would entail getting that big if it would stunt his growth.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The second kid you can't judge it without knowing his stats. He looks feasible. The first kid has some great coaching!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The first kid looks big(er) because of the lighting I think. Don't care enough to look at any of his other videos to see if this is true. The second kid looks natural.

GTB

Awards
I remember my from 14-16 I gained 40lbs and was the strongest kid in school, football coach thought I was juicing, I was so ripped and had no idea what I was doing, 100% natty, lol and was taking celltech too!!!!

Also have friends that looked like these guys without juice, maybe not the first kid but the second one absolutely, reminds me when I was a teen, putting on muscle with those raging hormones was so easy

I'd have to see that first kid again and maybe see his family members, you have to have good genetics to get huge, using roids or not
I agree with you my oldest son(just turned 16) has gained 45 lbs in 2 years. He has only been working out for the past 18 months , but he is dedicated. He isnspires me. But he just started creatine(not CellTech 75 g of sugar/per serving), lots of protein, and boat load of food. However the first kid is juicing, the second kid???. He may have great genes.

Cheif

Awards
The second kid you can't judge it without knowing his stats. He looks feasible. The first kid has some great coaching!
Well the second kid started at 150 at like 15% body fat and now he's 226 pounds at around 7.5% body fat.. So you tell me haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, that could possibly do it. I can't remember the name of it, off the top of my head (hyperpituitariasm, I think), but the overactive pituitary could have insane amounts of HGH that could benefit someone. I assume it would be accompanied by a plethora of possible problems, too, though.

I just wish I knew about nutrition when I was younger. I was so worried about being cut and losing fat that I barely ate the entire time I'd lift. If I would have just upped cals while doing all the lifting I did, I can't imagine how different it would have been, haha. I pray that I have a son who has an interest in this stuff so I can teach him everything I didn't know and just watch him get jacked.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 20yr old is doing just that. He is doing it all with just food right now. He is not even playing with supps except protein.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What I was thinking haha
Seriously that ain't natural, they had hard, dense, mature muscle like a grown man would have too from a long period of lifting. No pro has even has even put on 100 pounds of muscle in two years.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I don't know how lorenzo got such good coaching, because I'm pretty sure he lived in an orphanage.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how lorenzo got such good coaching, because I'm pretty sure he lived in an orphanage.
Is that a joke.. I was just thinking to run a good ph cycle cost a good chunk of change but for a good aas cycle yu need a **** load more so where is this first dude pullin that money from

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a joke.. I was just thinking to run a good ph cycle cost a good chunk of change but for a good aas cycle yu need a **** load more so where is this first dude pullin that money from
Not true I can get a good 14 weeker for a around 500

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Mayne yu guys didnt grow up like i did cuz um 500 is a lot of focking money. Even today going to skool and working all mu money goes to food and bills. Im running a ph cycle right now that i put together for about 230

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I mean you can run 500mg test e with an AI and pull pct with hcg for 14 weeks for under $300
Unless your source taxes the crap outa you like mine does. Wish I got those reasonable prices. I think I'm paying this a$$holes rent over here!