Teens on steroids.. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Teens on steroids..

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Hope you weren't on cycle at the time...
    Hahahaha heck no man!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    Why would he lie about being an orphan?
    That explains how he got all that muscle mass...just remember the words of little orphan Annie. "It's a hard knocks life." You either get big in the Orphanage or you're stuck for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    Hahahaha heck no man!
    Good...that would be quite a waste!

I actually had a brief question about that in particular (sort of on-topic because it's about things that you shouldn't do lol)...do any of you nurse drinks while on cycle? I go out with friends usually weekly but am not a drinker, so I order a Manhattan and usually sip it the entire night (basically 1.5 - 2 shots of a nice whiskey with just a touch of sweet vermooth). Don't get tipsy, don't get drunk, just kind of have it for the look, to some degree lol. I keep feeling like at social events (have a few weddings coming up), if I don't just have something to sip on (something small, possibly a rum + diet for the entire night), it will sort of raise suspicions about my reasons for not doing it lol. Will that small amount of alcohol be hazardous to a cycle, or will a non-intoxicating amount be negligible?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    That explains how he got all that muscle mass...just remember the words of little orphan Annie. "It's a hard knocks life." You either get big in the Orphanage or you're stuck for life.Good...that would be quite a waste!

I actually had a brief question about that in particular (sort of on-topic because it's about things that you shouldn't do lol)...do any of you nurse drinks while on cycle? I go out with friends usually weekly but am not a drinker, so I order a Manhattan and usually sip it the entire night (basically 1.5 - 2 shots of a nice whiskey with just a touch of sweet vermooth). Don't get tipsy, don't get drunk, just kind of have it for the look, to some degree lol. I keep feeling like at social events (have a few weddings coming up), if I don't just have something to sip on (something small, possibly a rum + diet for the entire night), it will sort of raise suspicions about my reasons for not doing it lol. Will that small amount of alcohol be hazardous to a cycle, or will a non-intoxicating amount be negligible?
    I know it's very very dumb, but I have gotten wasted while on a Superdrol cycle. Twice in the same cycle actually. Both times I knew I was going out so I took 3,000mg of milk thistle before. I planned on nursing drink like you're talking about, but my buddies kept refilling my cup hahaha.

Anyways, although its not good I think you would be fine to have a drink or two.
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I would stay away from the hard alcohol though stick to beer
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Roids and drink dont sound like a good time for ur liver ;-)
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Wow, so I made a mistake about when Arnold started juicing... yep, that makes me a complete moron... thanks for putting me in my place.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Wow, so I made a mistake about when Arnold started juicing... yep, that makes me a complete moron... thanks for putting me in my place.

ManBeast
    Lol it was a bit harsh
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205 View Post
    Lol it was a bit harsh
    It definitely was haha
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

As for the drinking, I am on the beast atm. And I am **** faced everyday.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    As for the drinking, I am on the beast atm. And I am **** faced everyday.
    Terrible idea haha
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Terrible idea haha
    Only if it were true. :l haha nah, I wouldnt ever do that haha
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Only if it were true. :l haha nah, I wouldnt ever do that haha
    I had a buddy get **** faced drunk while on SuperDrol, started puking up black ****. Anyways he had alcohol poisoning and almost died, ****in idiot.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Alcohol and juice is never a good idea just found out my mate got arrested for having a fight. He was on coke,juice and alcohol that is a ****tail of rage there
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's a felony waiting to happen!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Yeah I know and hes just found out :-)
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That blows he's screwed bro.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I leave in England so probaly get a fine so wont be to bad
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

That's sucks man.
    I remember a friend of mine got caught with test e and Extacy.
    He was a convicted felon at the age of 17 lol
    The football coaches said if he found out we were hanging out with him we'd get kicked off of the football team.
    It was pretty bad hah
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's sucks man.
    The football coaches said if he found out we were hanging out with him we'd get kicked off of the football team.
    It was pretty bad hah
    How'd they catch him? Was he curling glow sticks in the rack?! :-)
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That's sucks man.
    It was pretty bad hah
    Lifting on X..... O.O
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That's sucks man.
    It was pretty bad hah
    Getting arrested is not really that bad over here. Unless its some thing serious. Ive been arrested a number of times it hasnt droped me geting a job
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205

Getting arrested is not really that bad over here. Unless its some thing serious. Ive been arrested a number of times it hasnt droped me geting a job
    It sucks here, they try an pin anything they can to empty your pockets. All bout the money nowadays more then about right and wrong and unless you're well off or can afford representation to drag through a trial process (which most can't and they know it) then your gonna be guilty of something whether you plea down to a civil infraction or misdemeanor. Theyd rather keep you out of jail and paying as long as its not a serious crime. Not many get dismissed fully.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

It sucks here, they try an pin anything they can to empty your pockets. All bout the money nowadays more then about right and wrong and unless you're well off or can afford representation to drag through a trial process (which most can't and they know it) then your gonna be guilty of something whether you plea down to a civil infraction or misdemeanor. Theyd rather keep you out of jail and paying as long as its not a serious crime. Not many get dismissed fully.
    Yeah that does suck. Here the all have an attitude aswell I have alway represented my self. And get worst I got was an asbo and 200 pound fine they r abit soft in court over here my mate got found with an ounce and a half of coke and was fined 900 pound and 100 community service. Hey better than jail
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Haha you are lucky man. If you get a felony over here, you don't have many options in the work force. Or in general. lol
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    How'd they catch him? Was he curling glow sticks in the rack?! :-)
    LMAO nice man haha! Nah I believe he got pulled over for having his lights on inside of the vehicle, and the cop could tell he was fcked up on something haha

Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Lifting on X..... O.O
    Is amazing.. 0_e lolol jkjk Ill ask him what its like, for you lol
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    This ^^^ Fcked up legislature. I love where I live, but I hate how it is ran sometimes
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Yeah that does suck. Here the all have an attitude aswell I have alway represented my self. And get worst I got was an asbo and 200 pound fine they r abit soft in court over here my mate got found with an ounce and a half of coke and was fined 900 pound and 100 community service. Hey better than jail
    You lucky bastards lolol My wifes Uncle just got out of prison a few months ago for possession with intent to sell haha It is cool, He was only in for 10 years.. baha
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Is amazing.. 0_e lolol jkjk Ill ask him what its like, for you lol
    I've lifted stoned I could only imagine while youre rollin haha
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

You lucky bastards lolol My wifes Uncle just got out of prison a few months ago for possession with intent to sell haha It is cool, He was only in for 10 years.. baha
    F**k me thats a long arse time was he pumping weights in there ?
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I hope so...gotta do something productive with your free time.

Jail time looks better and better these days. With more "human rights" types of movements, a lot of prisons have quality workout facilities, decent food, increased visiting hours, health care, and guess what? These days you can actually earn your degree behind bars! They offer courses and classes, and there are guys that go into prison and come out 8 years later with a Masters in something lol.

Best part? State (and taxpayers) are paying for everything. There have a been a couple stories recently of guys who had awful medical conditions they couldn't pay for, so they'd go to a corner mart and pull a gun to rob it, wait for the police to get there, plead guilty, go to jail, and be able to get the medical help they need because it's paid for in there. Sad state of affairs when a guy's gotta resort to that, we really need to do something about healthcare in this country (not trying to offend anyone, but just when a nation is alright with watching it's citizens die because they don't have enough money to afford an expensive health care/the costs of medical bills, it's rough).

I value my freedom too much to get locked away, but if you were someone who doesn't leave your house, jail is basically the same thing except it's all paid for lol.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That suck mate. We have the nhs over here so never have to worrie about that stuff its all free makes me think ive got it easy
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

This ^^^ Fcked up legislature. I love where I live, but I hate how it is ran sometimes
    It's called love your country , fear your government! .... Or in our case here , fuk our government! We've strayed away from the path of what our forefathers sought after. We are on a doomed path without doubt and it's sad.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I hope so...gotta do something productive with your free time.

Jail time looks better and better these days. With more "human rights" types of movements, a lot of prisons have quality workout facilities, decent food, increased visiting hours, health care, and guess what? These days you can actually earn your degree behind bars! They offer courses and classes, and there are guys that go into prison and come out 8 years later with a Masters in something lol.

Best part? State (and taxpayers) are paying for everything. There have a been a couple stories recently of guys who had awful medical conditions they couldn't pay for, so they'd go to a corner mart and pull a gun to rob it, wait for the police to get there, plead guilty, go to jail, and be able to get the medical help they need because it's paid for in there. Sad state of affairs when a guy's gotta resort to that, we really need to do something about healthcare in this country (not trying to offend anyone, but just when a nation is alright with watching it's citizens die because they don't have enough money to afford an expensive health care/the costs of medical bills, it's rough).

I value my freedom too much to get locked away, but if you were someone who doesn't leave your house, jail is basically the same thing except it's all paid for lol.
    Very good points in this post man.
    No joke, if I was homeless, I'd be throwing a trash can through a police cars' windshield lol

Easy way out, but it has it's downsides. -_-
    Free food and a place to live for a while though lolol
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205

F**k me thats a long arse time was he pumping weights in there ?
    He actually came out with a wicked prison body lmao
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

It's called love your country , fear your government! .... Or in our case here , fuk our government! We've strayed away from the path of what our forefathers sought after. We are on a doomed path without doubt and it's sad.
    No joke, it feels as if we are sliding closer and closer to becoming a totalitarian country.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

No joke, it feels as if we are sliding closer and closer to becoming a totalitarian country.
    We are being controlled and boxed in by a mix of government and corporations by way of technology. Look outside, do you see many kids running around playing?do you see many people outside at all? Besides to and from their car. We let them put us under control right where they want us, in front of the television or on the Internet exploring our curiousities rather then in person. We are always plugged into one thing or another as we are now reading and writing this. All the while becoming more docile and less caring about the rights they sweep out from under our feet and leading us to believe its to keep us safe. It's to keep those in power in control and rich. Our nation is poisoned from within and a purge is needed. Unfortunatly nothing will happen until it gets worse and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and the middle class does not exist so when an uprising comes to a boil it's going to be very ugly. All I gotta say is stay strong and stay armed and be ready !
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

We are being controlled and boxed in by a mix of government and corporations by way of technology. Look outside, do you see many kids running around playing?do you see many people outside at all? Besides to and from their car. We let them put us under control right where they want us, in front of the television or on the Internet exploring our curiousities rather then in person. We are always plugged into one thing or another as we are now reading and writing this. All the while becoming more docile and less caring about the rights they sweep out from under our feet and leading us to believe its to keep us safe. It's to keep those in power in control and rich. Our nation is poisoned from within and a purge is needed. Unfortunatly nothing will happen until it gets worse and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and the middle class does not exist so when an uprising comes to a boil it's going to be very ugly. All I gotta say is stay strong and stay armed and be ready !
    No joke man, this Upcoming generation will be terrible.
    More terrible then our current one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZA8GrRmOaA

Perfect example of kids these days lol

And "The Poverty of Philosophy " is a great speech.

Look it up, it pretty much sums everything we are talking about up.

"look at their mansions, then look at the condition you live in."
    I am not to worried about the future though, if we're fcked, then I guess we are fcked haha.

World War III is something I don't look forward to though.
    It will inevitably come, judging by how things are going these days.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    No joke man, this Upcoming generation will be terrible.
    More terrible then our current one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZA8GrRmOaA

Perfect example of kids these days lol

And "The Poverty of Philosophy " is a great speech.

Look it up, it pretty much sums everything we are talking about up.

"look at their mansions, then look at the condition you live in."
    I am not to worried about the future though, if we're fcked, then I guess we are fcked haha.

World War III is something I don't look forward to though.
    It will inevitably come, judging by how things are going these days.
    don't get political in the thread, there's enough arguing in here
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

Yeah why r y'all worrying? If we take enough steroids and snort enough coke we'll b invincible and we can rape anyway we want lol. Cheque drops and coke ftw hahaha.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

That's my bad, get me started and I start writing novels In this bitch ;-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharms 6 oxo or 11 oxo and teens?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
  2. methyl 1-d teens?
    By redbull3411 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 06:39 AM
  3. creatine and teens
    By bigjoey84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 04:36 PM
  4. Teens