Teens on steroids..

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Actually Cody looks very natural! There is alot of hard work and good genetics there. Alot of guys accusing this kid of juicing because in general the clowns on this website have to juice generally to look that good. I was accused of using juice from 7th grade on. It all stemmed because I love the feel of weights and I trained hard. I went on to place high in local teen bodybuilding shows (never lower than 2nd). The show I was happiest about was the 1997 Teen Nationals in Ovens Auditorium in Charlotte, NC where I won the middleweights and took 2nd overall to the lightheavyweight. Please check yourself before making accusations


  2. Ohh he looks natural huh? What's that mean? How does someone gain about 80lbs of muscle and look natural?
    •   
       


  3. it can be done with the right genetics and the right food and willpower

  4. between 1997 and 1999 I gained almost 70lbs in a 2 year off season for the JR. USA's in Birmingham Alabama to come in at at a quality lightheavyweight

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    Actually Cody looks very natural! There is alot of hard work and good genetics there. Alot of guys accusing this kid of juicing because in general the clowns on this website have to juice generally to look that good. I was accused of using juice from 7th grade on. It all stemmed because I love the feel of weights and I trained hard. I went on to place high in local teen bodybuilding shows (never lower than 2nd). The show I was happiest about was the 1997 Teen Nationals in Ovens Auditorium in Charlotte, NC where I won the middleweights and took 2nd overall to the lightheavyweight. Please check yourself before making accusations
    How much crack are you smoking a day? Not saying you juiced, buy look at the kids jawline and gyno. Kids don't get that kind of muscle density/vascularity at that age. I'd be suspect of anyone with wheels like that telling me that they were natural. Have you seen what an adult natural competitor looks like? If he was natty he'a already won the natural Olympia, he smashes on Jim Cordova.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  6. Pmsl best thread ever

  7. I don't see any gyno and his legs aren't anything spectacular. good yes but not spectacular

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    I don't see any gyno and his legs aren't anything spectacular. good yes but not spectacular
    Dude he juices. He added ridiculous weight and he has gyno.

    Also post pics of your wins or you're a troll

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    I don't see any gyno and his legs aren't anything spectacular. good yes but not spectacular
    R u serious bro? He's definitely juiced he was focking 16 in that video! What 16 year olds look like that and have hard/dense thick muscle like that? None at all.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760

    How much crack are you smoking a day? Not saying you juiced, buy look at the kids jawline and gyno. Kids don't get that kind of muscle density/vascularity at that age. I'd be suspect of anyone with wheels like that telling me that they were natural. Have you seen what an adult natural competitor looks like? If he was natty he'a already won the natural Olympia, he smashes on Jim Cordova.
    Ok he wouldn't smash Cordova haha but he would be competing natty

  11. James if you look up the shows I mentioned you will find my pics. My last name is the first 4 letters in my screen name. When you are 5 foot 10 inches and 185 lbs your the clown that I was referring to earlier!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    I don't see any gyno and his legs aren't anything spectacular. good yes but not spectacular
    Do you even know what gyno looks like on a bb? It's extremely obvious that he has it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    James if you look up the shows I mentioned you will find my pics. My last name is the first 4 letters in my screen name. When you are 5 foot 10 inches and 185 lbs your the clown that I was referring to earlier!
    5'10" 185 isn't bad for being in the army. Plus I work for endurance and useful muscle.

  14. so in other words your skinny and your making excuses

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    so in other words your skinny and your making excuses
    Haha ok ethug

  16. Ethug - hahaha

    This is getting funny!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    Actually Cody looks very natural! There is alot of hard work and good genetics there. Alot of guys accusing this kid of juicing because in general the clowns on this website have to juice generally to look that good. I was accused of using juice from 7th grade on. It all stemmed because I love the feel of weights and I trained hard. I went on to place high in local teen bodybuilding shows (never lower than 2nd). The show I was happiest about was the 1997 Teen Nationals in Ovens Auditorium in Charlotte, NC where I won the middleweights and took 2nd overall to the lightheavyweight. Please check yourself before making accusations
    Bahahaha get off my thread if you are here to criticize.

    Sure he could achieve that naturally.
    Look at the muscle maturity though.
    And gaining 70 pounds and lowering body fat in 3 years or so?

    I don't think so haha.

    I've stated several times, "juice or not, he looks great".
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  18. Thank you to those keeping it cool on this thread by the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    Thank you to those keeping it cool on this thread by the way!
    i wasn't even trying to start anything. I was just saying there's tons of people lately that troll forums to argue for the sake of arguing. I just said he looks like he definitely juiced

    and to those who like kai, i did until i saw the grapefruit photos...kinda weird

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    i wasn't even trying to start anything. I was just saying there's tons of people lately that troll forums to argue for the sake of arguing. I just said he looks like he definitely juiced

    and to those who like kai, i did until i saw the grapefruit photos...kinda weird
    I wasn't talking about you man! Lol

    I agree that he looks juiced.
    Initially I was referring to fanzdslpwr1, but technically that goes for the generality.

    Just keep it cool everyone.
    And I have yet to see the grapefruit photos.

    Did they turn you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    I wasn't talking about you man! Lol

    I agree that he looks juiced.
    Initially I was referring to fanzdslpwr1, but technically that goes for the generality.

    Just keep it cool everyone.
    And I have yet to see the grapefruit photos.

    Did they turn you on?
    hahaha no, i'm not into that crap. I got a girl. that's all i need...now if that was a watermelon, whole nother story haha wait what?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    hahaha no, i'm not into that crap. I got a girl. that's all i need...now if that was a watermelon, whole nother story haha wait what?
    Bahahaha! Nice man. I'm a watermelon guy myself.

  23. Lol what did he do with it. Acutely I dont want to know lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Lol what did he do with it. Acutely I dont want to know lol
    He f*cked a grapefruit, video and pictorial. No friggin clue why.

  25. R u your joking. Hope he toke it out for a meal first

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    R u your joking. Hope he toke it out for a meal first
    No, I'm serious. I've never seen the pics/video (nor do I want to). But I saw it in a forum about him that they were discussing it.

  27. Why would u do that. Why rape a grape fruit ? Yeah not a big fan now lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Why would u do that. Why rape a grape fruit ? Yeah not a big fan now lol
    The grapefruit was dressed like it wanted it...it's its own fault

  29. Pmsl. They do dress like sl**s

  30. I remember my first Beer. Lol :-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergopharms 6 oxo or 11 oxo and teens?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
  2. methyl 1-d teens?
    By redbull3411 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:39 AM
  3. creatine and teens
    By bigjoey84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
  4. Teens
    By noctorum in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Log in
Log in