Teens on steroids..

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. The thing that blows my mind is; he's 16! I mean, even if he started working out when he was 14, with all the guidance in the world, damn it, he still started working out at 14, HEAVY.

    This may be old fashion, but to my understanding at 14 working out heavy would stunt your growth, wouldn't it?! I would never let my kid stunt his growth at 14... No matter how jacked he would look. I would perhaps give a little bit of resistance, high reps, etc for someone that age, but nothing that would entail getting that big if it would stunt his growth.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html


  2. The second kid you can't judge it without knowing his stats. He looks feasible. The first kid has some great coaching!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. The first kid looks big(er) because of the lighting I think. Don't care enough to look at any of his other videos to see if this is true. The second kid looks natural.

  4. Still impressive for 16 though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I remember my from 14-16 I gained 40lbs and was the strongest kid in school, football coach thought I was juicing, I was so ripped and had no idea what I was doing, 100% natty, lol and was taking celltech too!!!!

    Also have friends that looked like these guys without juice, maybe not the first kid but the second one absolutely, reminds me when I was a teen, putting on muscle with those raging hormones was so easy

    I'd have to see that first kid again and maybe see his family members, you have to have good genetics to get huge, using roids or not
    I agree with you my oldest son(just turned 16) has gained 45 lbs in 2 years. He has only been working out for the past 18 months , but he is dedicated. He isnspires me. But he just started creatine(not CellTech 75 g of sugar/per serving), lots of protein, and boat load of food. However the first kid is juicing, the second kid???. He may have great genes.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    The second kid you can't judge it without knowing his stats. He looks feasible. The first kid has some great coaching!
    Well the second kid started at 150 at like 15% body fat and now he's 226 pounds at around 7.5% body fat.. So you tell me haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy
    Still impressive for 16 though.
    It is definitely impressive man, no doubt.

    Anabolics or Not.
    It took a **** load of hard work, but they need to chill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  8. F*ck that! Both of them r juiced up.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Or he could have that rare case of high hormonal levels.... Cant remember the.name of it.... One of.my buddies in high school had this
    You're right, that could possibly do it. I can't remember the name of it, off the top of my head (hyperpituitariasm, I think), but the overactive pituitary could have insane amounts of HGH that could benefit someone. I assume it would be accompanied by a plethora of possible problems, too, though.




    I just wish I knew about nutrition when I was younger. I was so worried about being cut and losing fat that I barely ate the entire time I'd lift. If I would have just upped cals while doing all the lifting I did, I can't imagine how different it would have been, haha. I pray that I have a son who has an interest in this stuff so I can teach him everything I didn't know and just watch him get jacked.

  10. My 20yr old is doing just that. He is doing it all with just food right now. He is not even playing with supps except protein.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    F*ck that! Both of them r juiced up.
    What I was thinking haha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My 20yr old is doing just that. He is doing it all with just food right now. He is not even playing with supps except protein.
    That is great, tell him to keep it that way hah

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif

    What I was thinking haha
    Seriously that ain't natural, they had hard, dense, mature muscle like a grown man would have too from a long period of lifting. No pro has even has even put on 100 pounds of muscle in two years.

  14. I don't know how lorenzo got such good coaching, because I'm pretty sure he lived in an orphanage.
    Getting back into the swing of things

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan
    I don't know how lorenzo got such good coaching, because I'm pretty sure he lived in an orphanage.
    Is that a joke.. I was just thinking to run a good ph cycle cost a good chunk of change but for a good aas cycle yu need a **** load more so where is this first dude pullin that money from

  16. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    Is that a joke.. I was just thinking to run a good ph cycle cost a good chunk of change but for a good aas cycle yu need a **** load more so where is this first dude pullin that money from
    Not true I can get a good 14 weeker for a around 500
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington

    Not true I can get a good 14 weeker for a around 500
    Yeah, I mean you can run 500mg test e with an AI and pull pct with hcg for 14 weeks for under $300

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Yeah, I mean you can run 500mg test e with an AI and pull pct with hcg for 14 weeks for under $300
    Correct. I just wish tren was less expensive

  19. Mayne yu guys didnt grow up like i did cuz um 500 is a lot of focking money. Even today going to skool and working all mu money goes to food and bills. Im running a ph cycle right now that i put together for about 230

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Yeah, I mean you can run 500mg test e with an AI and pull pct with hcg for 14 weeks for under $300
    Unless your source taxes the crap outa you like mine does. Wish I got those reasonable prices. I think I'm paying this a$$holes rent over here!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

    Unless your source taxes the crap outa you like mine does. Wish I got those reasonable prices. I think I'm paying this a$$holes rent over here!
    My source is great. No tax; everything is straight up. Only thing is I pay for the money order fee. No big deal

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    My source is great. No tax; everything is straight up. Only thing is I pay for the money order fee. No big deal
    My source is legit too. Great prices and everything comes super quick.

  23. F*** me that first one is monster ive been training two years and way 190 pounds makes me want to start the juice :-)
  24. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    My source is legit too. Great prices and everything comes super quick.
    Same here man.
    I have never spent over 200 dollars on any cycle.
    Hah, my source is a friend and he hooks me up.

    I can get test E 250g/ml 10 ml for 20 bucks hah.
    Nothing is bunk either.
    I don't run injectables often though.

    Alot of people seem to like Nappy gear.
    Have yet to try it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205 View Post
    F*** me that first one is monster ive been training two years and way 190 pounds makes me want to start the juice :-)
    Haha train natural for a few more years broski.

  26. Yeah man trying to just stay natural. I come from a family of monsters so hoping my gene might kick in. But its taking it sweet time :-)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205 View Post
    Yeah man trying to just stay natural. I come from a family of monsters so hoping my gene might kick in. But its taking it sweet time :-)

    Attachment 51789

  28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=51 789"/>
    Lol thats my family

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Lolol awesome

  30. Cody Lewis at 19, check
    Him out.. Craziness
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergopharms 6 oxo or 11 oxo and teens?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:09 PM
  2. methyl 1-d teens?
    By redbull3411 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:39 AM
  3. creatine and teens
    By bigjoey84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:36 PM
  4. Teens
    By noctorum in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in