bulk cycle, the last one i think

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Last cycle for a while; this is a bulkup cycle which will then be followed by some cutting...

Week 1-10 Test E 750mg/wk
Week 1-4 Drol 100mg/day
Week 1-2 Test P 100mg/eod
Week 9-12 M1T 20mg/day

PCT
Week 5-12 HCG 500iu/ every 3rd day
Week 13-15 Nolvadex 40mg/day

Nolva will also be extra onhand in case of any breakouts
Already ordered everything; waiting on a better source/price on HCG (the one mentioned in the forum is revamping the website i think) and the other place i found is kinda pricey

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
btw, curious because I cant seem to find the one post i saw a long time ago on it; what kind of weight gain is needed for 1 inch increases on arm measurements?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey man why dont you throw in a powerful androgen into that mix...like tren enan or 1 test cyp. That would make a great addition to this bad boy.
Dick

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Last cycle for a while; this is a bulkup cycle which will then be followed by some cutting...

Week 1-10 Test E 750mg/wk
Week 1-4 Drol 100mg/day
Week 1-2 Test P 100mg/eod
Week 9-12 M1T 20mg/day

PCT
Week 5-12 HCG 500iu/ every 3rd day
Week 13-15 Nolvadex 40mg/day

Nolva will also be extra onhand in case of any breakouts
Already ordered everything; waiting on a better source/price on HCG (the one mentioned in the forum is revamping the website i think) and the other place i found is kinda pricey
I would lower your HCG dosage. 500iu's e3d is a bit much IMO. If you are going to use every 3 days 250 to 300iu's would be plenty. Just my 2 cents.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
btw, curious because I cant seem to find the one post i saw a long time ago on it; what kind of weight gain is needed for 1 inch increases on arm measurements?
I am pretty sure that its 10 pounds as well...

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I'm not sure why people think 10lbs puts an inch on the arms, cuz it doesn't come close for me. It is different depending on height and current weight.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I would lower your HCG dosage. 500iu's e3d is a bit much IMO. If you are going to use every 3 days 250 to 300iu's would be plenty. Just my 2 cents.

think so? ok i'll lower it to 300iu every 3rd day, thx for the input

as far as a good androgen; i thought M1T was ok? I have some fina still sitting there; tho the oil is peanut oil and is a bit thicker than normal oil so its a bit more painful... but i can manage i guess... 75mg eod?

i'm at 6'1 170 at the moment; think 10-15lbs would add an inch?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
any extra stuffs i should take?
mutli-vit
vit c
taurine

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
think so? ok i'll lower it to 300iu every 3rd day, thx for the input
If you start at week 2 with 325iu's 3x/week, it almost perfectly works out so you use 2 5000iu vials for the cycle...little waste. Plus I always think about Swale's comments about higher dosages (500iu's +) causing leydig cell desensitation...not good.

It is important that no more than 500IU of HCG be administered on any given day. There is only just so much stimulation possible, and exceeding that not only is wasteful, doing so has important negative consequences. Higher doses overly stimulate testicular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels, and brings on the detrimental effects of same. It also causes Leydig cell desentization to LH, and we are therefore inducing primary hypogonadism while perhaps treating secondary hypogonadism. 250IU QD is an effective, and safe, dose. After all, we are merely replacing that which is lost to inhibition. -Dr. John Crisler
Here is a link to the entire article if you want to read it...
http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11905&highlight=leydig