PROHORMONES-DO THEY REALLY WORK? MDIEN M40HN AND M5AA STACK.

ramsey

Awards
HEY GUYS,

FIRST TIME POST HERE, I'VE GAINED A LOT OF USEFUL INFORMATION FROM THE MANY KNOWLEDGEABLE MEN LIKE SLEDGE, AND BOBO ON THIS FORUM. US READERS ARE VERY LUCKY.I HAVE AN OVERALL PROHOROMONE FITNESS QUESTION RELATING TO METHYLATED COMPOUNDS MDIEN M40HN AND M5AA NOW, I REALIZE THERE IS A SPECIFIC TYPE OF EXCERCISE ROUTINE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL'S GOAL. I'VE TRIED THREE METHYLATED COMPOUNDS, TWO WERE STACKED PRIMARILY(MDIEN AND M40HN) TOGETHER, I'M ON THE 4TH WEEK OF THIS CYCLE AND FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS I'VE BEEN FINISHING OFF WITH M-5AA, TWO WEEKS LEFT. MY ROUTINE CONSISTS OF MAINLY ISOMETRIC EXCERCISE 100-150 PUSHUPS AND MODERATE STRENGTH TRAINING THROUGH LIGHT FREE WEIGHTS (10LBS) AND CARDIO 5XWEEK. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTTING CYCLE (I'M 28 I WEIGH 160LBS AND I STAND 5'9 WITH A 31" WAIST 22% BODYFAT). THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE CYCLE I REALIZED M-DIEN AND M4OHN DO NOT WORK IN SMALL DOSES. I STARTED WITH MDIEN 6MG DAILY AND M40HN 12MG DAILY, THAT CHANGED THE SECOND WEEK, THE DOSAGE INCREASED TO MDIEN 12G DAILY AND M40HN 20MG DAILY. THIRD WEEK MDIEN 20MG DAILY M4OHN 40MG DAILY. I'M DONE WITH BOTH MDIEN AND M40HN AND IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS WITH M-5AA. THERE WERE ABSOUTELY NO DETECTABLE BODY COMPOSITION CHANGES UNTIL THE THRID WEEK WHERE I HAD A DEFINITE PUMP, BUT IT LASTED A WEEK!! AFTER STOPPING THE TWO M'S AND NOW ON TWO WEEKS OF M5AA AT 40 TO 50MG DAILY M-5AA AND I SEE NO RESULTS AT ALL. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG EXACTLY? I EAT MEGA PROTEIN ON A DAILY BASIS WITH A VARIABLE DAY TO DAY CARB CYCLE (NEVER MORE THAN 100G DAILY), I'M VERY ACTIVE I LIVE IN NYC I WALK AT LEAST 4-10 MILES A DAY IN ADDITION TO EXCERCISE. I TOOK ALL METHYLS IN THE A.M. WITH SOME TYPE OF FAT(GOAT'S MILK)I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SIDE EFFECTS EXCEPT A MODERTAE DECREASE IN SEXUAL DESIRE BUT THAT CERTAINLY DOESN'T STOP THE MORNING WOOD! SOME GUIDANCE WOULD BE GRAND. THANKS GUYS.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks might have been short with mdien and m4ohn. I hear 4 weeks to start. maybe try splitting up the doses. morning and night. I plan on dosing 3 times daily for 4weeks.
I dont know if 2 weeks of only m5aa would be enough. this is just my guess but I think you would get more with weight lifting than iso and 10 lb. weights. Its hard to say not seeing your workout.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEY GUYS,

THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE CYCLE I REALIZED M-DIEN AND M4OHN DO NOT WORK IN SMALL DOSES. I STARTED WITH MDIEN 6MG DAILY AND M40HN 12MG DAILY, THAT CHANGED THE SECOND WEEK, THE DOSAGE INCREASED TO MDIEN 12G DAILY AND M40HN 20MG DAILY. THIRD WEEK MDIEN 20MG DAILY M4OHN 40MG DAILY. I'M DONE WITH BOTH MDIEN AND M40HN AND IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS WITH M-5AA. THERE WERE ABSOUTELY NO DETECTABLE BODY COMPOSITION CHANGES UNTIL THE THRID WEEK WHERE I HAD A DEFINITE PUMP, BUT IT LASTED A WEEK!! AFTER STOPPING THE TWO M'S AND NOW ON TWO WEEKS OF M5AA AT 40 TO 50MG DAILY M-5AA AND I SEE NO RESULTS AT ALL. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG EXACTLY? .
You're not doing anything wrong. It looks like a good stack at good dosages on paper. Not all ph's are going to work for everyone. A high dosage 6 week M4OHN cycle didn't do anything for me and neither did 2 weeks of 75mg M5AA. i have yet to do a high dosage of MD, but i know 3mg didn't do ****. So, you are not the only one out there that these methyls aren't working for. Until the next effective methyl comes out, i would just recommend a 1T/4AD trans or low dosage M1T(5-10mg) + 4AD trans. i know how dissapointing a bust cycle can be. :frustrate Good luck next time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I think you should do more research, and the fact that you started using methyl's right off tells me you have a lot to learn. I would suggest running pct, you do have nolva right? Then try a 1-test/4-ad transdermal, and see how that works. I really believe that your diet is off, but I really don't have enough info to determine this. Good luck.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
GET RID OF THE CAPS UNLESS YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN YELL LOUDER THAN I CAN!!
(I personally doubt it... I'm often heard over PA's at metal shows, in the pit right by the speakers.... but you can try).

Oh... Your training and diet don't seem to be doing very well... let alone your cardio... But If you had really done your research, you would have probably split up at least the M4OHN due to the extremely short half-life as well as good results from said method being posted on this board. Was this your first cycle? Is there some PCT going on here?

ManBeast

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm often heard over PA's at metal shows, in the pit right by the speakers

rock on manbeast!

ramsey

Awards
HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR THE PROMPT RESPONE. MANBEAST: I READ OVER 100 THREADS AND THROUGH RECOMMENDATIONS FROM VENDORS SUCH AS DESIGNER SUPPLEMENTS AND 1FAST400 THESE COMPOUNDS WERE THEIR PRIMARY PROFESSIONAL SUGGESTIONS. AS FAR AS RESEARCH IS CONCERNED, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS BETTER TO READ THAN WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS BOARD, AND SIMLIAR BOARDS LIKE AVANT LABS AND BULK NUTRITION, TO WHICH I CAN SAY I'VE READ TO QUITE AN EXTENT. THIS CYCLE WAS MEANT TO ADD MORE DEFINITION AND VASCULARITY, OF WHICH NEITHER OCCURED. DOES LIFTING HEAVIER WEIGHTS PRODUCE A MORE ANABOLIC EFFECT OVERALL THAN RESISTANCE STRENGTH TRAINING ,AND A LOT OF CARDIO(WHICH I FIND NECESSARY FOR OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL BEING)? THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE, TWO WEEKS LEFT (6 WEEK) 60X0 FOR PCT. I'VE HAD BLOOD WORK DONE BEFORE AND DURING, NO CHANGE IN MY LIVER LEVELS, PERHAPS I SHOULD TRY TESTOSTERONE BLOOD WORK, ALTHOUGH IT IS PRICIER. SHOULD I DROP THE REMAINING TWO WEEKS LEFT WITH M5AA AND JUST START PCT? THANKS!

GET RID OF THE CAPS UNLESS YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN YELL LOUDER THAN I CAN!!
(I personally doubt it... I'm often heard over PA's at metal shows, in the pit right by the speakers.... but you can try).

Oh... Your training and diet don't seem to be doing very well... let alone your cardio... But If you had really done your research, you would have probably split up at least the M4OHN due to the extremely short half-life as well as good results from said method being posted on this board. Was this your first cycle? Is there some PCT going on here?

ManBeast

ramsey

Awards
YEAH, WITH MDIEN AND M40HN THE DOING WAS THREE TIMES A DAY FOR BOTH COMPOUNDS, I COULDN'T DIFFERENTIATE WHICH METHYL WAS PRODUCING THE SLIGHT PUMP I EXPERIENCED FOR LESS THAN A WEEK. I INCREASEDTHE DOSAGE ON BOTH, SO BY THE FOURTH WEEK AT THE HIGHEST DOSE, I DID NOTICE A CHANGE. THE M5AA WHICH I'M USING(DEBATING ON STARTING AN EARLY PCT) FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS IS TAKEN BEFORE I WORKOUT, I'VE READ FROM OTHER USERS THAT THEY SPLIT UP THE DOSING WHEN ON M5AA, BT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WHEN IT'S DESIGNED AS A PREWORKOUT BOOSTER, BOOSTS I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED. I GUESS I SHOULD CONSIDER BENCHPRESSES PART OF MY ROUTINE, I'M NOT ADVERSE TO WEIGHTLIFTING, I JUST LIKE MY ROUTINE, BUT I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S NOT WORKING. MY EXCERCISE SCHEDULE:
30 MINUTES CARDIO/BIKE RIDING DAILY X 5
100-150 PUSHUPS(4 SETS 35EACH WITH BARS) ONE INTERVAL IN THE A.M. 5 TIMES A WEEK

3 weeks might have been short with mdien and m4ohn. I hear 4 weeks to start. maybe try splitting up the doses. morning and night. I plan on dosing 3 times daily for 4weeks.
I dont know if 2 weeks of only m5aa would be enough. this is just my guess but I think you would get more with weight lifting than iso and 10 lb. weights. Its hard to say not seeing your workout.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Right below the 'tab' button brother....right below the 'tab' button.

Caps make it hard to read.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I make it a policy not to answer the questions of those who are unwilling to respect the common conventions of written english language.

Greenguy,
Grumpy Old Man

ramsey

Awards
I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A GRUMPY OLD MAN!

I make it a policy not to answer the questions of those who are unwilling to respect the common conventions of written english language.

Greenguy,
Grumpy Old Man

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, do you have no respect for anyone on this board. You have been asked by several ppl to turn off the damn caps lock even by a mod, and still have not done it. I read your responses, and I honestly don't think you did sh*t for research. 6-oxo is not going to cut it for any methyl cycle especially when running two methyls. Perhaps you should rethink using any androgens.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Jeebus... You don't even have a good PCT lined up... I've never seen ANYONE reccomend a 6 week cycle of methylated PHs without some sort of 4AD or test in there... Don't start PCT until you have some nolva or clomid... Your workout schedule probably is a good chunk of the reason your cycle "failed" you really need to have true resistance training in there somewhere to get a body recomp/leaning out going while "on" And if you don't get rid of the mother-truckin caps lock...

ManBeast

ramsey

Awards
My apologies men, I'm not at my work station now, I'm an Industrial desginer, so when I'm working, my compter station only can type in CAPS. I didn't mean any discrespect and quite frankly I'm so used to lookin at letters in CAPS that I can't understand an annoyed reaction. Anyway, no more CAPS from now on. Well, I'm learning more than I thought, yet I still don't understand why someone would recommend the prodcuts I'm using after my implicit description of what I was planning to do. In fact, I asked about Nova and Clomid to the respective vendors and 6-oxo was said to be just fine, I guess I should pick up some NOVA! Manbeast, I figured as muc with my workout, back to the drawing board. Again, thanks for the information, it is greatly appreciated.

Jeebus... You don't even have a good PCT lined up... I've never seen ANYONE reccomend a 6 week cycle of methylated PHs without some sort of 4AD or test in there... Don't start PCT until you have some nolva or clomid... Your workout schedule probably is a good chunk of the reason your cycle "failed" you really need to have true resistance training in there somewhere to get a body recomp/leaning out going while "on" And if you don't get rid of the mother-truckin caps lock...

ManBeast

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
My apologies men, I'm not at my work station now, I'm an Industrial desginer, so when I'm working, my compter station only can type in CAPS. I didn't mean any discrespect and quite frankly I'm so used to lookin at letters in CAPS that I can't understand an annoyed reaction. Anyway, no more CAPS from now on.
You should have just stated this after the first complaint and it would not have been a big deal. Bump to Manbeast's advice and I would also take a good hard look at your diet. Training & nutrition should be down cold to see the benefits of PHs.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
well for all of the cardio that you do you still have 22% bodyfat you have to be doing something wrong buy a heart rate monitor and keep your heart rate at 65-75% of maximum heart rate for 45-60mins at least 3 times a week and wether you are using ph or not you should still lose 2-3 pounds of fat a week the KEY is heart rate!!!

You can notice any increase in vascularity unless you have low bodyfat to begin with and with 35 pounds of bodyfat covering you muscles it just wont work.

i would suggest a 1test/4ad combo this will get you some noticeable effects run this for 6 weeks after being off for a month and remember about the hrt rate the fat will shed off but your diet has to be in check no chemical can do it for you the chems just help your diet and excersice out for quicker results.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You said yourself that this was your first post here, so how could anyone here have reccomended those products to you for your goals? If you had posted your stats, training history, and goals as your first post, we could have helped you set up a program. While we strongly reccomend using the search button, we also recognize that each person is an individual, and might have to try something a bit different from what has been done before.

ManBeast

darius

Nolva is your friend.

ItS eVeN mOrE aNnOyInG wHeN pEoPlE tYpE lIkE tHiS. lOL

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
honestly man, if you have $300. Sign up w/ bobo, have him write you up a decent training program, and diet, and i'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you exaclty how to use everything and what to use.

Probabaly a better way to spend your money.