AndroMass v3 is here -- Muscle, Strength & Power -- Gain 23lbs in 8 weeks

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. That's what you're selling.
    Price is right but found some v2 for cheaper and I'm debating if I want to try the old first or the next lol.
    Why not a stack ?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Why not a stack ?
    of v2 & 3?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Yes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    WTH lol
    I think it showed me sleeping under my desk with a teddy bear blanket ---hey it was a comfortable blanket.

    -Matt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    I think it showed me sleeping under my desk with a teddy bear blanket ---hey it was a comfortable blanket.

    -Matt
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. 200 bucks for the mass, holy crap. If I could afford it I would buy it....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234
    200 bucks for the mass, holy crap. If I could afford it I would buy it....
    Yeah I found v2 for under $100, so I snagged it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    Where?
    PM me

    -Matt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    200 bucks for the mass, holy crap. If I could afford it I would buy it....
    PM a rep


  10. Is v2 worth buying, I found it for 125, I heard its side effects when off it causes lethargy. Worth the buy?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    Is v2 worth buying, I found it for 125, I heard its side effects when off it causes lethargy. Worth the buy?
    The 1-DHEA in v2 can cause lethargy because it is such a strong anabolic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Would I be able to do 4 weeks on v2, and if I like it, do the other 4 weeks on v3?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    Would I be able to do 4 weeks on v2, and if I like it, do the other 4 weeks on v3?
    You could, but, since the formulas are different, the effects would be different.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    You could, but, since the formulas are different, the effects would be different.
    How do you think the results would vary?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How do you think the results would vary?
    Kinda hard to quantify, but I suspect that v3 will be more androgenic and with higher strength gains. I personally love 1-DHEA/1T, but some get major lethargy from it. It's also hard to say how much of a difference the increased dose of 4-DHEA will make as well since efficacy is not linear.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Kinda hard to quantify, but I suspect that v3 will be more androgenic and with higher strength gains. I personally love 1-DHEA/1T, but some get major lethargy from it. It's also hard to say how much of a difference the increased dose of 4-DHEA will make as well since efficacy is not linear.
    I wanna see what bulk brings
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I wanna see what bulk brings
    You and me both.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    You and me both.
    Yeah u only have mass v3 I'm your stash?
    No bulk or v2
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah u only have mass v3 I'm your stash?
    No bulk or v2
    For the time being, yes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. So would one bottle be good for a full 4 week cycle, 2 bottles for 8 weeks?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    So would one bottle be good for a full 4 week cycle, 2 bottles for 8 weeks?
    at the standard dose, yes.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. did somebody say MASS?



    TOE-TA-LEE AWESOME LMFAO.

  23. Ha, nice find!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    No we do recommend a PCT and our TRS for this purpose.
    This seems to be out of stock, any idea when it will be in? (I can't add links but it was for the TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK V2 (TOPICAL)
    Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
  3. Best supplement/supplements to gain muscle and strength??
    By EastKentDAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:19 PM
  4. Lose muscle gain strength?
    By blakkbwoy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Log in
Log in