Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

cfresh1234

Awards
200 bucks for the mass, holy crap. If I could afford it I would buy it....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

cfresh1234

Awards
Is v2 worth buying, I found it for 125, I heard its side effects when off it causes lethargy. Worth the buy?

cfresh1234

Awards
Would I be able to do 4 weeks on v2, and if I like it, do the other 4 weeks on v3?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You could, but, since the formulas are different, the effects would be different.
How do you think the results would vary?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think the results would vary?
Kinda hard to quantify, but I suspect that v3 will be more androgenic and with higher strength gains. I personally love 1-DHEA/1T, but some get major lethargy from it. It's also hard to say how much of a difference the increased dose of 4-DHEA will make as well since efficacy is not linear.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kinda hard to quantify, but I suspect that v3 will be more androgenic and with higher strength gains. I personally love 1-DHEA/1T, but some get major lethargy from it. It's also hard to say how much of a difference the increased dose of 4-DHEA will make as well since efficacy is not linear.
I wanna see what bulk brings

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

cfresh1234

Awards
So would one bottle be good for a full 4 week cycle, 2 bottles for 8 weeks?

rrev3

Awards
No we do recommend a PCT and our TRS for this purpose.
This seems to be out of stock, any idea when it will be in? (I can't add links but it was for the TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK V2 (TOPICAL)
Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This seems to be out of stock, any idea when it will be in? (I can't add links but it was for the TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK V2 (TOPICAL)
Thanks
Waiting on Sustain Alpha Topical, should be shipping late next week

cfresh1234

Awards
Just bought 1 bottle of AndroMass, do I need to run any kind of cycle assist or anything along with this, or can I cycle it solo? Also, would it be okay to keep taking Pink Magic when I start my cycle of Andro?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just bought 1 bottle of AndroMass, do I need to run any kind of cycle assist or anything along with this, or can I cycle it solo? Also, would it be okay to keep taking Pink Magic when I start my cycle of Andro?
Cfreezy,

Just run AndroMass v3 SOLO as it is essentially 3 hormones built into 1 product! 4dhea/epiandro (beta)/ androsterone(alpha).

Keep the pink magic for pct along ith Testosterone conversion factor1 and topical sustain alpha.

-Matt

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v =D_5Yy5Xh4rY[/video]

at 1:18, that's the only time he actually looks swole. Not so sure about this stuff : /

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need someone to give me an honest, side-by-side comparison of this Andro series stuff compared to actual IM injection test.

I like that Primordial Performance gives so much info on products, but dang, I'm tired of the freakin learning curve involved in their different versions. And the price??? 10-12 weeks of test runs $120-150. Or better yet, $25 weekly co-pay at the doctor.

Anyways, I keep seeing PP's Andro stuff on here always marketing which is cool and necessary to run a business. But I need to see some good PR marketing going on - basically someone without profit motives - to pitch in and tell the tale of AndroMass, AndroHard, etc etc. I really want to know if they feel like 400+mg test/week.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v =D_5Yy5Xh4rY[/video]

at 1:18, that's the only time he actually looks swole. Not so sure about this stuff : /
Kalen looks swole there? lol

Look -- we chose real people who are just everyday gym goers, not athletes or Bodybuilders. Regardless of how swole or impressive he looks -- he did gain 20++ lbs on AndroMass v3 and his strength shot up dramatically.

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kalen looks swole there? lol

Look -- we chose real people who are just everyday gym goers, not athletes or Bodybuilders. Regardless of how swole or impressive he looks -- he did gain 20++ lbs on AndroMass v3 and his strength shot up dramatically.

-Matt
:thumbsup:

Not every1 is a pro BB or a marathon athlete.

& that video, Kalen is not a skinny geek either.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need someone to give me an honest, side-by-side comparison of this Andro series stuff compared to actual IM injection test.

I like that Primordial Performance gives so much info on products, but dang, I'm tired of the freakin learning curve involved in their different versions. And the price??? 10-12 weeks of test runs $120-150. Or better yet, $25 weekly co-pay at the doctor.

Anyways, I keep seeing PP's Andro stuff on here always marketing which is cool and necessary to run a business. But I need to see some good PR marketing going on - basically someone without profit motives - to pitch in and tell the tale of AndroMass, AndroHard, etc etc. I really want to know if they feel like 400+mg test/week.
-- I fought and battled Eric more then anyone when he initially pitched this idea....I was like the common majority and wrote this project off since it was just so low in the hormone chain (dhea) --- After me further investigating the ACTUAL POSSIBILITY of this super-efficient delivery system I thought exactly this:

"I remember the old school 4-androstenediols, 1-androstenediols, 5a-androstenediols etc.... and when they were dosed HIGH they worked --bottom line." I then thought about my experience with BioTest's "Mag-10" ---which was comprised of 1-ad (ethylester carbonate) + 4-ad (ethylester carbonate) --- This was essentially AndroMassv2 with "easier to convert hormones" but a inferior delivery system."

--I gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks off of Mag-10. If that right there is not similar to testosterone at a reasonable dose (350-450/week) then I dont know what is?

--I knew if AndroMass actually delivered how we calculated it out to ---- it would be yielding similar gains to that of "Mag-10" (testosterone etc)

Fast forward -- people have been putting on 10-15-20 lbs from these hormones---no argument there. WHy do some people respond GREAT while others....not so much? Just like with ANY steroid (methyl, inject etc...) Genetic response to hormones.

I know someone who uses normal AAS in moderate doses --(400-800/week) and used AndroMass + AndroHard to "cruise/bridge" to maintain his 235-240lbs while going off AAS and you know what ---it maintained him.

-Matt

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well maybe I should consider them as a bridge then...

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
So since people generally run test for longer than 8 weeks, does that mean something like Andromass v3 could be run for say, 12 weeks? Is that a good idea?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAG-10 was awesome. great product. They'll probably ban everything again coming up soon, when they get around to it. even DHEA related substances.
Well yeah FDA rule of thumb is if it works then ban it. Panzies. Another good reason why I want Ron Paul in office....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well yeah FDA rule of thumb is if it works then ban it. Panzies. Another good reason why I want Ron Paul in office....
seems they have nothing better to do sometimes in our government, banned UFC for a while, ban prohormones, put steroids on the same level as heroin basically etc etc....I liked it better when they left us alone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So since people generally run test for longer than 8 weeks, does that mean something like Andromass v3 could be run for say, 12 weeks? Is that a good idea?
It can be run for that long, but I would recommend hCG at that point.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol at that 599 dollar price tag! Bahaha what does he think he’s selling? “The Ferrari of supplements” lol
Thought it was $399?

Someone will buy it!! Stuff is awesome. I wish I could have that.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed Muscle Gelz released a topical AndroHard. Have they done the same with the remainder of the andro series? Feedback?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw three bottles of trenadrol the other day on eBay. Seller wanted $599.00

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just noticed Muscle Gelz released a topical AndroHard. Have they done the same with the remainder of the andro series? Feedback?
Nope but we do have many on the way. Check out musclegelz.com and look at all the products.

We have humanogen MK677 coming any day this week and we do have a few other andros otw. We also have GEAR.

These are A+++ products. I don't wanna hijack this thread or disrespect the forum, but MG is a sponsor here and I am a rep, so PM me with any questions or if you need a discounted purchase.

I want that andromass for myself big time though ;)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope but we do have many on the way. Check out musclegelz.com and look at all the products.

We have humanogen MK677 coming any day this week and we do have a few other andros otw. We also have GEAR.

These are A+++ products. I don't wanna hijack this thread or disrespect the forum, but MG is a sponsor here and I am a rep, so PM me with any questions or if you need a discounted purchase.

I want that andromass for myself big time though ;)
To clarify, Muscle Gelz has a 1-Andro on the way?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To clarify, Muscle Gelz has a 1-Andro on the way?
No, sorry. Not 1 andro, but I believe 4 andro is in the works. I have to look, we have several new products coming this year and I forget exactly all of the ingredients tbh, they are still being formulated. When I do know for sure, I will def post up in the IML/MG forums ;)

SuppBro

Awards
Does anybody have the whitepaper for AndroMass v3, and any of the other AndroSeries v3 whitepapers?