Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RIP Matt Porter. We lost a good one

I have still have 3 bottles of Androfactory Bulk Up (direct PP AndroBulk v3 clone from when Venus stole the recipe book)...not sure if I should try to sell or just use them up.

Doubt I could get what they’re worth.

SuppBro

Awards
RIP Matt Porter. We lost a good one

I have still have 3 bottles of Androfactory Bulk Up (direct PP AndroBulk v3 clone from when Venus stole the recipe book)...not sure if I should try to sell or just use them up.

Doubt I could get what they’re worth.
I tried the wayback machine but it won't let me switch tabs on pages to get the labels or references. Luckily references are in these post. I was able to use the wayback machine to view FraudFactory to see what the dosage amounts were.

I might be interested in buying them but I don't know how much I trust the shelf age or FraudFactory's quality

I'm basically looking at AndroSeries v3 as a baseline of how strong these DHEA's are to straight test, or nandrolone in the case of AndroBulk.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried the wayback machine but it won't let me switch tabs on pages to get the labels or references. Luckily references are in these post. I was able to use the wayback machine to view FraudFactory to see what the dosage amounts were.

I might be interested in buying them but I don't know how much I trust the shelf age or FraudFactory's quality

I'm basically looking at AndroSeries v3 as a baseline of how strong these DHEA's are to straight test, or nandrolone in the case of AndroBulk.
I just realized I got confused with the names. I have 3 bottles of Max Bulk (Andro Bulk v3, 4/19andro).

I used up the last 3 bottles of Bulk Up (Andro Mass v3) this past winter. They’re g2g as far as potency for sure.

Shame PP got shut down.