androhard/stanodrol users get in here!

  1. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    androhard/stanodrol users get in here!


    i just bought two bottles of stanodrol and i'm going to be using regenepure shampoo . not sure how much, but it contains ketoconazole and a few ingredients that make hair grow faster. ive been using it a couple weeks and my hair has grown faster- so i think it works for hair growth, just not sure how effective at hairloss prevention it is.

    anyways, the question remains, how many of you have used stano/androhard and have seen no hairloss. and if you did see hairloss was it alot and did it grow back?

    i've never experienced noticeable hairloss, then again, ive never used essentially pure DHT.

    anyways, since the search function for AM sucks now, i'm looking for as much feedback from the AM bros as i can get

    edit : it's really hard to say whether i'm MPB prone. my dad has typical MPB ( hair on sides, and a few hairs on top). i'm 25 and i have 4 older bros with different hairloss - my hair is thick. the oldest bro is like 37 and still has all his hair ( weird). second oldest is 34 and is starting to bald ( has a bald spot at crown of head and receding hairloss) third oldest is 32 i think and just has just the receding hairline, and second oldest is 28 and has thick hair.

    to think other dudes have lost hair in their early 20s .......is freaky lol.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  2. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just read on the androhard write up on PPs website where eric says a low carb diet will help mitigate DHT hairloss. anyone have any info on that? i just did a quick google search and a bunch of low carb websites came up complaining about ketosis contributing to hairloss.....so.......
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    just read on the androhard write up on PPs website where eric says a low carb diet will help mitigate DHT hairloss. anyone have any info on that? i just did a quick google search and a bunch of low carb websites came up complaining about ketosis contributing to hairloss.....so.......
    I will have to ask Eric about that, I am actually not familiar on the "whys" behind that statement.

    As for personal hair loss, no experience with Stano, but I have used both versions of AH and consider myself very prone to hair loss (extremely thin hair for my age, family history, etc..) and have not had any issues. With that said, I do know of others who have stated it contributed to hair loss. Its really going to be an individual thing, imo.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    your mothers side of the family is usually more accurate in predicting male pattern baldness. look at her brothers and father for a better guestimate.

    anyways, you're not gonna bald running through 2 bottles of stano. comb your hair daily, if you notice strong shedding just stop taking it.

    and tell me you're stacking it with something? i dont see the need for a purely androgenic compound solo unless you want a raging libido or somewhat harder muscles temporarily. you wont see any true gains. stack something anabolic with it.
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Eric's response on the carb question:

    The metabolic syndrome is implicated in hairloss. Increased 5a-reduced metabolites is only a manifestation of increased 5a-reductase activity in the liver (from the metabolic syndrome). Most guys going bald have some sort of endothelial (blood flow) disruption, low T, high 11b-hsd, athersclerosis, etc.

    So basically anything that reverses type 2 diabetes will regrow hair. A lower carb diet is one of those things.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Eric's response on the carb question:
    Thanks! Good information.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    your mothers side of the family is usually more accurate in predicting male pattern baldness. look at her brothers and father for a better guestimate.

    anyways, you're not gonna bald running through 2 bottles of stano. comb your hair daily, if you notice strong shedding just stop taking it.

    and tell me you're stacking it with something? i dont see the need for a purely androgenic compound solo unless you want a raging libido or somewhat harder muscles temporarily. you wont see any true gains. stack something anabolic with it.
    I'm stacking 11oxo with the stano. i'm doing a cut until christmas. think that's a bad idea? my plans were if the stano seems to be alright on my hair, i'm going to stack the stano with 4ad and possibly a low dose of epi in late jan/early feb for a bulk.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    I'm stacking 11oxo with the stano. i'm doing a cut until christmas. think that's a bad idea? my plans were if the stano seems to be alright on my hair, i'm going to stack the stano with 4ad and possibly a low dose of epi in late jan/early feb for a bulk.
    should be fine if you're just cutting
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
  2. Stanodrol???
    By Alphabitzzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:25 AM
  3. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in