androhard/stanodrol users get in here!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i just bought two bottles of stanodrol and i'm going to be using regenepure shampoo . not sure how much, but it contains ketoconazole and a few ingredients that make hair grow faster. ive been using it a couple weeks and my hair has grown faster- so i think it works for hair growth, just not sure how effective at hairloss prevention it is.

anyways, the question remains, how many of you have used stano/androhard and have seen no hairloss. and if you did see hairloss was it alot and did it grow back?

i've never experienced noticeable hairloss, then again, ive never used essentially pure DHT.

anyways, since the search function for AM sucks now, i'm looking for as much feedback from the AM bros as i can get

edit : it's really hard to say whether i'm MPB prone. my dad has typical MPB ( hair on sides, and a few hairs on top). i'm 25 and i have 4 older bros with different hairloss - my hair is thick. the oldest bro is like 37 and still has all his hair ( weird). second oldest is 34 and is starting to bald ( has a bald spot at crown of head and receding hairloss) third oldest is 32 i think and just has just the receding hairline, and second oldest is 28 and has thick hair.

to think other dudes have lost hair in their early 20s .......is freaky lol.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
just read on the androhard write up on PPs website where eric says a low carb diet will help mitigate DHT hairloss. anyone have any info on that? i just did a quick google search and a bunch of low carb websites came up complaining about ketosis contributing to hairloss.....so.......

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just read on the androhard write up on PPs website where eric says a low carb diet will help mitigate DHT hairloss. anyone have any info on that? i just did a quick google search and a bunch of low carb websites came up complaining about ketosis contributing to hairloss.....so.......
I will have to ask Eric about that, I am actually not familiar on the "whys" behind that statement.

As for personal hair loss, no experience with Stano, but I have used both versions of AH and consider myself very prone to hair loss (extremely thin hair for my age, family history, etc..) and have not had any issues. With that said, I do know of others who have stated it contributed to hair loss. Its really going to be an individual thing, imo.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your mothers side of the family is usually more accurate in predicting male pattern baldness. look at her brothers and father for a better guestimate.

anyways, you're not gonna bald running through 2 bottles of stano. comb your hair daily, if you notice strong shedding just stop taking it.

and tell me you're stacking it with something? i dont see the need for a purely androgenic compound solo unless you want a raging libido or somewhat harder muscles temporarily. you wont see any true gains. stack something anabolic with it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric's response on the carb question:

The metabolic syndrome is implicated in hairloss. Increased 5a-reduced metabolites is only a manifestation of increased 5a-reductase activity in the liver (from the metabolic syndrome). Most guys going bald have some sort of endothelial (blood flow) disruption, low T, high 11b-hsd, athersclerosis, etc.

So basically anything that reverses type 2 diabetes will regrow hair. A lower carb diet is one of those things.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
your mothers side of the family is usually more accurate in predicting male pattern baldness. look at her brothers and father for a better guestimate.

anyways, you're not gonna bald running through 2 bottles of stano. comb your hair daily, if you notice strong shedding just stop taking it.

and tell me you're stacking it with something? i dont see the need for a purely androgenic compound solo unless you want a raging libido or somewhat harder muscles temporarily. you wont see any true gains. stack something anabolic with it.
I'm stacking 11oxo with the stano. i'm doing a cut until christmas. think that's a bad idea? my plans were if the stano seems to be alright on my hair, i'm going to stack the stano with 4ad and possibly a low dose of epi in late jan/early feb for a bulk.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stacking 11oxo with the stano. i'm doing a cut until christmas. think that's a bad idea? my plans were if the stano seems to be alright on my hair, i'm going to stack the stano with 4ad and possibly a low dose of epi in late jan/early feb for a bulk.
should be fine if you're just cutting