Good compounds that can safely be stacked with Pmag?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Planning my next cycle for sometime in January. Planning on Pmag, but would really like to stack it with something. Goal is basically a lean bulk, was thinking maybe Furuza, but am open to stronger compounds.

Also, I've heard of people stacking 2 methylated compounds, (e.g. Pmag and Epi), but isn't that asking for trouble?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Furuza would be nice, and dry of course. Katanadrol would be a good choice.

Or, you could do something like transaderm with it, instead of two orals together.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
He pretty much hit it on the head.....there are a few other non-methylated options out there. I say if you want to lean bulk....Epi-Strong and Pmag is possible. You just gotta be careful and make sure you are taking your support supplements. I normally don't recommend this....but you did ask about it. It may or may not cause side effects...but you can bet that your liver will take a toll.

I see guys stack crazy $hit all the time and live to tell the tale. But you might also want to consider Epi-Strong and Trenazone for 6 weeks. Transaderm the whole time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grab 2 bottles of stanodrol to run with pmag.

inexpensive, and will add some much needed androgenicity to the cycle.

:thumbsup:

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll consider all this advice.

Also, not saying I'm going to stack it with Epi, but I noticed a certain website (that I've used before) that apparently has Havoc in stock.

Thought that product was discontinued a long time ago?

Either way, I did notice a ton Epi clones out there. I want to run it eventually, probably for a seperate cycle though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just because the product is discontinued doesn't mean you can't find it floating around......gotta figure these companies were mass producing these products...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll consider all this advice.

Also, not saying I'm going to stack it with Epi, but I noticed a certain website (that I've used before) that apparently has Havoc in stock.

Thought that product was discontinued a long time ago?

Either way, I did notice a ton Epi clones out there. I want to run it eventually, probably for a seperate cycle though.
The most affordable epi-clone out there right now is Epi-strong; 39.99 for 90 caps @ 15mg a cap.....most epi clones are 10mg caps