still safe to order orals to USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
im gonna place my next order tomorrow or the next day and was wondering if it was still safe to recieve orals "dbol". A friend in Odessa is gonna send them. I knew after the 10th anniversary of 9.11 security was upgraded, but didnt know if it was still like that. the rest of my order will be pct "can't really seize that" and sachets

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I'm not asking for packaging details or sources. I'm just wondering if the US is still in a state of heightened security that would make orals harder to get. Last time I ordered a package it was stealth and oral pct meds which all came through fine, but I was living in another country where they probably wouldn't care even if the contents were written explicitly on the box.

I don't think I gave out too much information, and I don't think I broke any of the board rules.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is always a risk customs will seize your package. If that risk is increased or not, I don't think anyone on this board can answer this for you.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Josh for answering my question without attacking me.
I might work for the government "international relations" in the future and I really don't want a drug possession charge on my record. So of course when I'm in a fascist country like the US, China, or North Korea I have to be careful.

ps
I'm critical of the US not because I hate it but because I want to see it actually become "the land of the free and not just use the phrase to inspire a sense of patriotism in the uneducated masses.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
....make some friends at the gym or a local supplement store.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
yea, there used to be a guy who sold stuff, but he got caught. I live in a fairly rural area so these people are far and few between.
the people down the road from me just got caught with around 40 marijuana plants and they've already been released on bail so hopefully my evil testosterone won't make any big waves.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Josh for answering my question without attacking me.
I might work for the government "international relations" in the future and I really don't want a drug possession charge on my record. So of course when I'm in a fascist country like the US, China, or North Korea I have to be careful.

ps
I'm critical of the US not because I hate it but because I want to see it actually become "the land of the free and not just use the phrase to inspire a sense of patriotism in the uneducated masses.
No problem

And seriously.. You are comparing the oppression experienced in North Korea and China to that of America? Seriously?

Sigh.. How much I tire of hyperboles

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
lol, well I felt a lot more free when I was living in South Korea. All of my run ins with the police were great, they helped us out whenever we got in trouble "ex. when our apt. got broken into" and NEVER ****ed with us just to be *******s.
This winter I was out at around 3am "I had just came back to the US and went to see some friends" a police car pulled me over and refused to believe that I hadn't been drinking, while also refusing to let me take a breathalyzer, and trying to convince me to admit that I was under the influence. The judge threw this out, and agreed that there was no reason for me to be pulled over and no reason for them to harass me. They had 2 police cars and made me wait out in the freezing weather in a t-shirt for around 45 minutes. "when I went to my friends house earlier in the day it was warmer, and I didn't think that I needed a sweater".

Our government is corrupt to the bone, and liberty is choking on it's own blood.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I've had stuff here stolen and the police don't do $hit. another guy I know had his home windows smashed with rocks and the police just wrote a report and never bothered with it again. when my laptop was stolen in Korea the F^cking korean CSI came to out house and fingerprinted and blacklighted the whole room. And guess what else? They caught him that week! The fascists american pigs don't care about us, they just care about pleasing their blood thirsty diety, and making money

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I do love this country, I just want to see it get back on the right path. This is how we need to think, like a parent who's hard on their kid because they love them

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please take your ramblings to the political section as it doesn't really belong in the anabolic sub-forum.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I'd even be as bold to say that if the govt. had it's priorities in order, didn't spend all our money housing 10% of the worlds prisoners, and properly trained the pigs that 2983 innocent people would have been spared on 9-11

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long live Petoria!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
If you think so poorly of America, then get out of here!!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
okay, but if all the people like me who want to put america on a straight path leave then America will die and a fascist theocracy will be born :) lolz
but you can be like the captain and go down with your ship if you want, I'll be the mechanic!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I just went off on a rant, the original topic was on point! keep supporting the system that's killing our people reyman! you're doing a swell job ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, but if all the people like me who want to put america on a straight path leave then America will die and a fascist theocracy will be born :) lolz
but you can be like the captain and go down with your ship if you want, I'll be the mechanic!
Do you even understand the terms you are throwing around?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, well I felt a lot more free when I was living in South Korea. All of my run ins with the police were great, they helped us out whenever we got in trouble "ex. when our apt. got broken into" and NEVER ****ed with us just to be *******s.
This winter I was out at around 3am "I had just came back to the US and went to see some friends" a police car pulled me over and refused to believe that I hadn't been drinking, while also refusing to let me take a breathalyzer, and trying to convince me to admit that I was under the influence. The judge threw this out, and agreed that there was no reason for me to be pulled over and no reason for them to harass me. They had 2 police cars and made me wait out in the freezing weather in a t-shirt for around 45 minutes. "when I went to my friends house earlier in the day it was warmer, and I didn't think that I needed a sweater".

Our government is corrupt to the bone, and liberty is choking on it's own blood.
I've had stuff here stolen and the police don't do $hit. another guy I know had his home windows smashed with rocks and the police just wrote a report and never bothered with it again. when my laptop was stolen in Korea the F^cking korean CSI came to out house and fingerprinted and blacklighted the whole room. And guess what else? They caught him that week! The fascists american pigs don't care about us, they just care about pleasing their blood thirsty diety, and making money
"All my run ins with the police?" Average law abiding citizens who are not behaving suspiciously, bringing attention to themselves or otherwise are upright and upstanding do not have "run ins with the police."

You have already, off the cuff, mentioned more police contact than multiples of the previously mentioned people will have in their entire lifetimes.

You seem to be the common denominator in your troubles and I would imagine that your penchant for police contact may slant your perspective on appropriate police conduct as well. In my experience in life it's usually an ******* that inspires ******* treatment. Just sayin...

Most people who have trouble with the cops are people who have trouble with the cops. Most people who have trouble with the prison systems are people who have trouble in prison.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just talked to a buddy of mine in customs. He said you're good to go order up as much as you want!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
my run ins with the police were because the police couldn't do their jobs, the judge agreed with me 100% especially after the cop got rid of the video, which she was required to have, and said on paper that it was available if i disputed it in court. when I went to court the tape magically disappeared. I live next to the main police headquarters for this whole region and you have to pass them to go anywhere. today there was a huge piece of debris "around 2-3 ft tall by 5-6 ft wide" laying in the middle of the intersection and the 2 cop cars beside me both drove around it and didn't bother to stop traffic to move it. A police officer also came into my friends home a few weeks ago without a warrant just because he had a hunch something funny was going on "the guy was getting dressed, and about to leave for work. totally clean cut guy". Maybe the police in other areas are good, and if they are they deserve respect and honor for their jobs, but here they're garbage. I don't drink, don't do drugs "except the obvious lol" I have a 3.8 GPA, have worked hard and made myself fluent in korean and am learning japanese. I'm working hard to build a good future for myself. I wouldn't consider myself a trouble-maker at all. If you don't like the idea of a better america fine, but lately in the news I've seen all of these events: innocent retarded man tied up by police and beat to death, handcuffed man in back of policecar shot a point-blank range, TSA inflicts brain damage on women who carried a liquid in her bag to the security area "something harmless like water, and she offered to throw it away", motorcyclist shot in spine and paralyzed. The people who recorded some of these events on their cell phones have to face trials for wire-tapping. I'm not anti-american at all, I just want a corruption-free america.

romapwr88

Awards
Make sure to order a lot. The bigger and more suspicious your packages are the less likely they are to get seized. Customs don't even bother with gear anymore, they have bigger fish to catch, like dem dere terrorizers.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just talked to a buddy of mine in customs. He said you're good to go order up as much as you want!
lmao, yea, i'll make sure to say, "hey, staked cop said it was okay" when i get that siezure letter for the 10lbs of di methyl trenbolone ace powder im gonna order from china.

:lmao:

pmac

Awards
Nonidentity you should move back to Korea and stop posting in here.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, yea, i'll make sure to say, "hey, staked cop said it was okay" when i get that siezure letter for the 10lbs of di methyl trenbolone ace powder im gonna order from china.

:lmao:
Yup! Im faxing you a copy of my card now

Lol

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
This thread is now about my current Epi and SD cycle :D

Im up from 191 to 202 in just a week and Repped 405 on bench 2x after 315x10, 365x8. Back was ridiculous yesterday. And legs 465x10 squats, 365x8 deads, and 245x10 split squats.

40mg Epi, 10mg SD

LONG LIVE EPI AND SD IN THE USA! CEL products ftw

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
sounds cool, hope you make great progress with those. you can have this thread btw, I don't want it anymore. and to everyone else on here, I've just been upset after reading some articles about corruption in our beautiful country, I'm sorry that I ranted like that and I'm sorry that you guys misinterpreted what I was trying to say.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread was all

And now it's all

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I took the time to read this. If it wasn't for the good old USA, the whole world would still be sitting on dirt, trying to eat over
cooked goat with chopsticks. Go American or go get Fu@ckd!

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I can't believe I took the time to read this. If it wasn't for the good old USA, the whole world would still be sitting on dirt, trying to eat over
cooked goat with chopsticks. Go American or go get Fu@ckd!
You obviously must have had to take a break from practicing your doctoral dissertation to write that.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
things were for sure hella slow until we got here, I agree. but I think we would've arrived at roughly the same point without the US once the industrial revolution caught momentum "it happened in other places too".

PS
if anything you would be eating undercooked meat, not overcooked. Korea still eats raw beef :p and it's delicious! 육회(肉膾)!

http://www.google.com/search?q=육회&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1047&bih=457

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
things were for sure hella slow until we got here, I agree. but I think we would've arrived at roughly the same point without the US once the industrial revolution caught momentum "it happened in other places too".

PS
if anything you would be eating undercooked meat, not overcooked. Korea still eats raw beef :p and it's delicious! ??(??)!

http://www.google.com/search?q=%EC%9C%A1%ED%9A%8C&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1047&bih=457
THAT'S WHY KOREANS ARE PUNY!!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I think the korean's in the US are puny, because more doctors, and lawyer type people immigrated "as opposed to laborers". but in Korea you can find some big dudes. I used to train with a guy who competed on the national level in korea. He was about 6'4 300 lbs? a total monster.
but there are a lot more big dudes in america :) plus we get to be big dudes AND have big woman slaying penises! oh those beautiful stars and stripes..

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I think the korean's in the US are puny, because more doctors, and lawyer type people immigrated "as opposed to laborers". but in Korea you can find some big dudes. I used to train with a guy who competed on the national level in korea. He was about 6'4 300 lbs? a total monster.
but there are a lot more big dudes in america :) plus we get to be big dudes AND have big woman slaying penises! oh those beautiful stars and stripes..
off topic but lol at your rep power

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
yea, someone took all my points away and sent me a message saying the thread was in the wrong section... wtf...
I think this is the right section for this topic..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off topic but lol at your rep power
yea, someone took all my points away and sent me a message saying the thread was in the wrong section... wtf...
i negged you not because you created a thread with a question that to most, would seem not thought out very well which is fine in the anabolics section, but because you started going off on all this political b/s.

if it makes you happy, i will put you back into the green. :thumbsup:

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Well its not only in the wrong section but its also a super dumb thread you've created.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i negged you not because you created a thread with a question that to most, would seem not thought out very well which is fine in the anabolics section, but because you started going off on all this political b/s.

if it makes you happy, i will put you back into the green. :thumbsup:
Keep him in the red where he belongs.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
reyman, you're 185 lbs, you're advice is only worth so much. hail to the all mighty KEEEE BOAAAAAAD WAAAAARIAAAHH!!!!
185 pre sd cycle, right now im 193 but im not updating my stats until its finished. my goal is overall athleticism and aesthetic perfect, not power lifting or bodybuilding so you cant judge one based off of their stats. My knowledge and training at the gym speaks for itself.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
185 pre sd cycle, right now im 193 but im not updating my stats until its finished. my goal is overall athleticism and aesthetic perfect, not power lifting or bodybuilding so you cant judge one based off of their stats. My knowledge and training at the gym speaks for itself.
ok, so having zyzz as your picture would indeed make sense then

Status
Not open for further replies.