Short cycles, some thoughts

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    the edge
    Age
    32
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    577

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    wow I'm glad to see this thread is still somewhat alive. Now that I'm back I will post my cycle and give an update as to how much of my gains I've kept, as of now my PCT is over and I've been off the nolva for over a week. I'll start the thread up a little later because I have to go learn about spinal stabilization. Later J
    How about an update?

  2. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    How about an update?
    Check out this link for the cycle update.
    Finally a look at my 40day cycle

    I actually just got done running the exact cycle again and I'm now almost 2 weeks into PCT. I'll post more about that later but for right now take a look at my last 40 days cycle and full results through PCT. later J
  3. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    This is great stuff. I'm looking to do my first cycle this winter. Getting my hands on some eq, that's all I have just yet. Not sure if I can fit that into a short cycle though, off the top of my head. Need to do some more research.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    spongebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    126

    i have enjoyed reading the threads.very helpful and thought provoking for a newbie,thanks everyone that has contributed their thoughts.
  5. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by blown_stang
    This is great stuff. I'm looking to do my first cycle this winter. Getting my hands on some eq, that's all I have just yet. Not sure if I can fit that into a short cycle though, off the top of my head.
    One could certainly use EQ in a short cycle but you would want to use boldenone base or prop.
  6. Registered User
    kojie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    One could certainly use EQ in a short cycle but you would want to use boldenone base or prop.
    what wr your dosages of TNE, Bold base and winny?

    --kojie
  7. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by kojie
    what wr your dosages of TNE, Bold base and winny?
    I think you mean Jminis. His log is in the cycle section. The amount of any drug used will be dependent on a few factors.
  8. Registered User
    kojie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    I think you mean Jminis. His log is in the cycle section. The amount of any drug used will be dependent on a few factors.
    oops sorry dude.. lolz

    --kojie
  9. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Quote Originally Posted by kojie
    oops sorry dude.. lolz

    --kojie
    My dosages changed every 8days or so.
    TB started at approx 120mg/day and was cycled down to 50mg/day
    Bold Base started at 100mg/day went up to 120mg/day and back down to approx 50mg/day
    Winny started at 25mg/day and ended at 75mg/day.
  10. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    BTW I updated my "Finally a look at my 40day cycle" log with my results from my second run along with some thoughts.
  11. Registered User
    kojie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    199

    still pretty impressive for a short cycle dude...

    this really has me thinking
  12. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    One could certainly use EQ in a short cycle but you would want to use boldenone base or prop.
    As mine is. Bold Prop.
    I'll post results.
  13. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    n4cer keep us posted on the bold prop. Let us know when it starts kicking in and how's the pain?
  14. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    One could certainly use EQ in a short cycle but you would want to use boldenone base or prop.
    Where can I read more about the differences among base, prop, etc? I'm getting them mixed up...
  15. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by blown_stang
    Where can I read more about the differences among base, prop, etc? I'm getting them mixed up...
    Read about esters. "Base" is simply the hormone without an ester attached.
    These are estimates to account for ester weight.
    suspension(base) : 100%
    Propionate : 79%
    Phenylpropionate : 66%
    Isocaproate : 71%
    enanthate : 69%
    Cypionate : 67%
    Undecanoate : 61%
  16. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 2 of the bold prop. only 1/2cc (50mg) each day. Pretty sore, but no worse than a prop/tren mix. And I have a slight touch of prop flu today, but I haven't gotten enough rest, so that could be it as well.
  17. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Read about esters. "Base" is simply the hormone without an ester attached.
    These are estimates to account for ester weight.
    suspension(base) : 100%
    Propionate : 79%
    Phenylpropionate : 66%
    Isocaproate : 71%
    enanthate : 69%
    Cypionate : 67%
    Undecanoate : 61%
    I see. So test enanth would be a bad choice for a 5wk cycle?
  18. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by blown_stang
    I see. So test enanth would be a bad choice for a 5wk cycle?
    Yes. Test suspension or prop would be desired.
  19. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Read about esters. "Base" is simply the hormone without an ester attached.
    These are estimates to account for ester weight.
    suspension(base) : 100%
    Propionate : 79%
    Phenylpropionate : 66%
    Isocaproate : 71%
    enanthate : 69%
    Cypionate : 67%
    Undecanoate : 61%
    OK, I'm having trouble telling if this is base, prop, etc. It's all in Spanish. Fort Dodge brand eq, 50mg/ml. :-/
  20. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Fort Dodge EQ has undecylenate ester. This is not ideal for a short cycle.
  21. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Fort Dodge EQ has undecylenate ester. This is not ideal for a short cycle.
    As it turns out, there's only ~6.5wks worth is available to me. Will this be a waste of time? Should I just wait until more is available? Would be stacked w/ test prop most likely. Is a 6wk test enanthate / eq cycle worth doing?

    Edit: Also, any idea about British Dragon eq?
    Last edited by blown_stang; 11-09-2004 at 11:11 PM.
  22. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by blown_stang
    Will this be a waste of time? Should I just wait until more is available? Would be stacked w/ test prop most likely. Is a 6wk test enanthate / eq cycle worth doing?
    Edit: Also, any idea about British Dragon eq?
    You have to decide if it is worth your time, money, and body. This entire thread is about short cycles and using the drugs that will have the best advantage over the course of a short period of time. So do you think test enanthate is a good idea?

    British Dragon products are good.
  23. Registered User
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    923

    Pretty sweet there jminis. Long cycles definately aren't for everyone and in particular I could see them being an issue with the older guys.

    To avoid the mid cycle stall, I am running my current cycle in two phases... I put on almost 40lbs in the first five weeks with about 15lbs fat gain, and switched gears when the tren e fully kicked in. Now at just over 7 weeks in I've shed the 15lbs of fat that I picked up while on dbol, and I have another 4 weeks or so of tren to cut on before I have to normalize my diet in preparation for pct. Rock hard and vascular 265 here I come

    I can't stress the important of swale's hcg protocol enough btw, the boys are running at full size at this point. We'll see how the recovery is - I've got my fingers crossed.
  24. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Pretty sweet there jminis. Long cycles definately aren't for everyone and in particular I could see them being an issue with the older guys.

    To avoid the mid cycle stall, I am running my current cycle in two phases... I put on almost 40lbs in the first five weeks with about 15lbs fat gain, and switched gears when the tren e fully kicked in. Now at just over 7 weeks in I've shed the 15lbs of fat that I picked up while on dbol, and I have another 4 weeks or so of tren to cut on before I have to normalize my diet in preparation for pct. Rock hard and vascular 265 here I come

    I can't stress the important of swale's hcg protocol enough btw, the boys are running at full size at this point. We'll see how the recovery is - I've got my fingers crossed.
    Damn bro that's a lot of weight to put on. Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us informed on how everything goes. And yes swales protocol for longer cycles is important and keep the nutz happy.
  25. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    Generally speaking, how long of a cycle would warrant the use of HCG? In almost all of the "sample cycles" I see clomid + nolva only. But some articles I read say that HCG is a "necessary part of any cycle".
  26. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Quote Originally Posted by blown_stang
    Generally speaking, how long of a cycle would warrant the use of HCG? In almost all of the "sample cycles" I see clomid + nolva only. But some articles I read say that HCG is a "necessary part of any cycle".
    Not every cycle. You could and it def wouldn't hurt but anything under 6 weeks I think your fine without it. Even 8 I think would be cool but you'd be pushin it and it would depend on what your running. Things like deca, tren, m1t, ect... in a 8 weeker and I would run HCG. It's cheap and makes recovery easier.
  27. Registered User
    blown_stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Not every cycle. You could and it def wouldn't hurt but anything under 6 weeks I think your fine without it. Even 8 I think would be cool but you'd be pushin it and it would depend on what your running. Things like deca, tren, m1t, ect... in a 8 weeker and I would run HCG. It's cheap and makes recovery easier.
    I see. This would be test+eq for approx. 8wks, with dbol for the first 3-4wks. We'll look at HCG.
  28. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Has anyone else become a follower?

    N4cer...results?
  29. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    i'm intend to try it for myself this summer, testsusp100mg for 40 days along with superdrol at 20mg.
  30. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Gained 10, kept 8. That was with the bold prop making me too sick to eat properly. Already did my PCT, and started back up.
    Suspension + prop/tren + dbol + 4OHT Cyp (AI properties)
    transitioning to
    NPP + Winny or Oral Turinabol
  31. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Gained 10, kept 8. That was with the bold prop making me too sick to eat properly.
    It is unfortunate that bold prop seems to have such nasty effects. It it such a tempting drug.
  32. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    It is unfortunate that bold prop seems to have such nasty effects. It it such a tempting drug.
    don't mean to butt into ya'lls conversation, but bold prop didn't do any damage to me. no bad side effects. guess it depends on the person.
  33. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    don't mean to butt into ya'lls conversation, but bold prop didn't do any damage to me. no bad side effects. guess it depends on the person.
    I think the big issue was pain at the injection site. Beelze did you not experience any? I know most said the pain was ridiculous
  34. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    nah, i was doing 86mg ed injects and after a couple days, there was no pain anymore. ran it for a little over 9 weeks. it was mixed with testprop100 and trenace50, not sure if that had an effect on it or not.
  35. Banned
    N4cer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    0

    Lucky dog. Gave me test flu EVERY time for 2 weeks.
  36. Registered User
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    1021

    N4cer,
    YGPM bro
  37. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    nah, i was doing 86mg ed injects and after a couple days, there was no pain anymore. ran it for a little over 9 weeks. it was mixed with testprop100 and trenace50, not sure if that had an effect on it or not.
    You are lucky most haven't had success with it. I know a few UG's stopped carrying it because no one could stand the ****. Either way your a lucky SOB. take care J
  38. Registered User
    Interficium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    132

    Bold prop seems to be disliked by most, but what about bold acetate? Anyone tried it in short cycles?
  39. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2173

    Jminis I would like ur opinion on this...what do u think about a 5-6 weeker using transdermal test base and tren base...not quite sure yet on the dosages but this sounds interesting and I like this idea better than longer cycles.
  40. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    what do u think about a 5-6 weeker using transdermal test base and tren base...not quite sure yet on the dosages.
    This combo will work well. I would aim for 75-100mg of test daily and 35-60mg tren daily.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. Need some thoughts on an upcoming cycle
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. New & First Cycle - Some Questions
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 08:29 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 07:36 PM
  5. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in