Perhaps a great cycle if able to find them and stack

illiam

Awards
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (Superdrol)

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one is a derivative of Drostanolon (also called Dromostanolone), which is also known as the commercial AAS Masteron. Drostanolon has a chemical structure of 2a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. Drostanolon is the 2-methylated form of DHT, so it has typically been used for reducing body-fat and water retention, while increasing muscle hardness and density, as it cannot form estrogen.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one is a derivative of Drostanolon, except it is a di-methyl instead of a methyl. It has one methyl in the 17th position, just like M-1-t and M-Dien, but it also has a 2nd methyl in the 2nd position.

This is how the derivative is different from standard Drostanolon, in that it has another methyl in the 17th position. Standard Drostanolon has one in the 2nd position, and not the 17th like M-1-t.

Also, it is a saturated modified form of anadrol, so you get the best of both worlds without the progesterone, estrogen, bloat, hypertension problems with anadrol.
Zero estrogen conversion, because it's 5-reduced and A-ring alkylated. Also, the parent compound (masteron) is used exclusively as an anti-neoplastic for metastatic breast cancer, so it's a strong anti-estrogen.

1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one (1-Androsterone)

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, (AKA 1-Androsterone and 1-DHEA) is a non-methylated pro-steroid that must convert to 1-androstenediol (1-AD), 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone in order to be active.

1-Androsterone is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA. In the body, 1-Androsterone is converted to 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione. Both of these metabolites can then be converted to 1-Testosterone, which is where most of the effects come from. There is no conversion to estrogen.

1-Androsterone and its metabolites have relatively potent androgenic effects, therefore gyno is almost never an issue. However, because of the androgenic potency, this compound could pose a mild hair loss risk for those prone to male pattern baldness. Because this steroid is non-17aa there should be less concern about it negatively affecting the liver or cholesterol levels.

Moderate gains of lean muscle mass and strength can be expected, but users should not expect rapid increases in size or weight with this compound since extra-cellular and intra-cellular water retention are minimal. This makes the gains from this steroid fairly easy to maintain post cycle.

1-Androsterone will stack well with almost any compound. For more dramatic gains in size and strength it is recommended to stack this compound with an aromatizing steroid or possibly one of the progestational compounds listed elsewhere.

1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (ATD) is considered to be a potent irreversible aromatase inhibitor that is useful for inhibiting estrogen biosynthesis by binding and inactivating aromatase in peripheral and adipose tissues in a permanent manner.

It is used to control estrogen synthesis and present in some of the over-the-counter muscle-enhancing and bodybuilding supplements. It increases testosterone levels in the body in an indirect manner and is therefore considered to be one of the favorite supplement among professional athletes and bodybuilders.

1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (ATD) offers benefits such as improvements in male fertility, mood levels, shortened recovery in case of burns or severe trauma and stimulation in developing mammals. It is considered to be a more effective anti-aromatase substance than many others and is potent enough to increase testosterone levels in the body without a concomitant reduction of the estrogen levels in men. It may be used for hormone or androgen replacement therapy in men without resulting in a concomitant reduction in endogenous estrogen levels when administered in an oral or transdermal way in dosages ranging from 25-150 mg/day.

formestane - estrogen control agent

Post Cycle
Adamantium - Daa
Pct Revolution Black - Eblocker
Activate Extreme - free test and ai blocker

i found these chemicles in a website, i did not find the information and put it together myself, so i take no credit in these words. but i am only asking would it be a good stack?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahhh why dont you buy some helladrol and run a simple cycle?? this is clearly your first time?? you also dont have a serm so helladrol for sure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, you could stack methyldrostanolone & 1-dhea.

20mg of sd/ 500mg of 1dhea.

or you could just buy a bottle of alpha one.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesnt alpha one convert to m1t?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's supposed to. i dont know if it does or not. theoretically it should be able to convert directly into m1t.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to get me some bottles before it's gone.

illiam

Awards
im on my first cycle now of max lmg and epi.
i was reading on a site and those two looked like they were the best out of them all.
so i wondered what other people were thinking.
i havent figured out a way to get a serm, i guess im not looking hard enough. but the stuff i have found was way out of my price range

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really shouldn't be starting a cycle without a SERM on hand first.

Now you say you have so you really need to find a source. Its not very hard to find it on google. Just search for it. It can be found in 5 minutes for about $20-40

Research before you jump in. It's tempting to start a cycle right away but it shows you're not ready if you're not taking safety into consideration

illiam

Awards
and from what i have read, if you do a over the counter pct then you shouldnt have anything to worry about.
superdrol was made to replace the m1t, and it has less sides then m1t so why take m1t.
and the 1-Androsterone combats estrogen oct. so there is a less chance of gyno on cycle.
futhermore, the gaines are easier kept from superdrol and 1-androsterone becuase of the estrogen controll in 1-andro and zero estrogen conversion, because it's 5-reduced and A-ring alkylated.
now this is only a theory. and i will go through my doctor to confirm a realistic result. maybe he will be able to get me a serm as well. and if so this stack could possibly be a great bulking cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard pulling out prevents pregnancy.

Don't risk it when there's an easy fix. Look, research, and get a friggin SERM

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nolva is just a brand name. yeah generic is fine. you need it with superdrol. sdrol is very powerful and will shut you down.

illiam

Awards
I found some liquid nolva orderd it for the cycle im on curently and ill use ut for the superdrol begining of next year