Starting first cycle [Final critique]

maimed

Awards
Sup guys.

Just about to run my first cycle of epistane.

I will be running it like this:
Week 1 - 10/20/20/30/30/30/30
Week 2 - All 30
Week 3 - 30 or 40
Week 4 - 30 or 40
Week 5 - 30 or 40

Supps I will be taking throughout entire cycle:
Orange triad Multi
Fish oil
Super Ciuiss
CoQ10
AI cycle support

PCT: Torem
Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.
Lean Xtreme: Day 1 - end of bottle.
DAA + TMG + L-Dopa - Day 1 - 14.
test booster: Day 14 - end of bottle.

How does this look?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not bad man. maybe in AI starting day 14 of PCT too. Forma stanzol would be great.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. An AI wouldn't hurt to throw in t the start of week three or day 14 as gymrat stated.

I've read some reviews on forma stanzol and it looks like a solid product. You could also look at Erase it is said to have anti cortisol effect as well as being a strong AI.

maimed

Awards
Alright guys thanks for the advice.
I actually have a bottle of Erase sitting around so you think to start taking this day 14 of pct until the bottle runs out?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys thanks for the advice.
I actually have a bottle of Erase sitting around so you think to start taking this day 14 of pct until the bottle runs out?
You can run it at 3/3/2/2/1 starting day 14 of pct. Maybe start at 2 caps per day instead of 3 the first week, if it makes you joints sore. I've read it has the tendency to dry you out considerably.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just run the erase at 2 caps a day til the bottle runs out, starting day 12. Also wait on the Lean extreme. you dont want to cut in PCT, you will lose all the new muscle gained.

maimed

Awards
just run the erase at 2 caps a day til the bottle runs out, starting day 12. Also wait on the Lean extreme. you dont want to cut in PCT, you will lose all the new muscle gained.
I was not planning to cut in pct with lean xtreme it is to control cortisol. When should start it in my pct?