Final thoughts?????... test cycle starting cycle soon

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Dbol 20mg for 2 weeks kickstart worth it???
Anyone in NY? How do you get blood work done since state law prohibits private labs???

Also my bf is apparently a bit higher than I thought. I am at 16%. I planned on starting my cycle tomorrow. Should I hold off?

Stats:
30 yrs old, 185lbs, 16% bf
test cyp 500mg 10 weeks
dbol 20mg ed 1-4 weeks
arimidex .25 eod or .5 e3d (adjust as needed and depending if I run dbol)

hcg: blasting 2 weeks 500iu ed after cycle, before pct

pct:
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25
(letro onhand in case)

Supps:
creatine
bcaas
fish oil
liv52
multi
taurine (if running dbol, for back pumps)

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Well I am just going with dbol 2 weeks (20mg) and extending it to 4 weeks (40mg) depending on if any sides at all.

Can anyone still help with how to get blood work in NY??
I will end up just doing post blood work at my doc and skip mid-cycle blood work if I cant find another way.

CommanderM

Awards
If it's you first cycle I wouldn't start dbol at the beginning but mid way through. I've used dbol only as a plateaue buster towards of the end of my cycle.

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
But wouldnt that defeat the purpose of using it with a slow ester test like cyp in the first few weeks? I dont even know if ill hit a plateau on my first cycle so I think its best to keep it at the beginning of the cycle.

CommanderM

Awards
I know I hit a plateaue on my first cycle. And definitely if it's your first cycle you need to keep it simple. I was fortunate not to have any side effects with what I was taking. You want to see how your body responds primarily to test and maybe one other thing your taking. From previous experience Id say hold off the dbol to a point where you aren't Sri g results. And trust me me, even with the slow moving t ester , you will see results faster than you think

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Good points...I was thinking of either kickstarting it or not using it at all. I suppose it would be best to leave it out this time around. How about my bf? Think its ok to run test it at that %? Ive gotten many saying its fine, others saying drop it first.

CommanderM

Awards
Nah man. I did mine at 14% and I saw great results. I started at 210 and ended at 245 with only a 2.5% body fat increase. 16% not bad to start. Just make sure your eating a lot and clean for the most part

CommanderM

Awards
Just noticed this to: are you just taking test? Really?? Even though it's your first cycle I definitely would stack some additive with it. I think you'll be highly disappointed with your results with only taking 500 mgs of test. If you were to ask me I say through in some Eq or if your serious hgh. And btw 20mgs of dbol will not give you the result I thinks your wanting out of it.

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Well I was going to run dbol 40mg ed if the 20mg didnt do anything, but I also wanted to run just test because everyone's gains are obviously different and I wanted to see how I react with just the cyp. I will do my first pin later today. Main reason I wanted to keep dbol out because how strong it aromatizes and I dont want the bloat (even with adex). So I guess you could say Im not too serious yet because I dont even know how well (or lack of) that Ill respond to just test. Thanks for your help though.

I still cant get any more info on blood work in NY for private labs so I will just have to hit up the doc post cycle to check my levels again.

AscendoTuum

Awards
Thanks for the posts. Thinking along similar lines here, curious what your goals for this cycle are and how that would change with/without the dbol?

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Thanks for the posts. Thinking along similar lines here, curious what your goals for this cycle are and how that would change with/without the dbol?
Not sure I understand what you're asking but ill try to answer. I'm simply looking to put on some mass.

Dbol will give me gains earlier as a Kickstart before the test kicks in. I would probably gain more but it seems wise to stack it on a second cycle to see how I react to test standalone.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
16% is ok for bulking don't waste your dbol at 20mg better to save it