gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I've decided on the following:

Week - Supplement - dosing
1-12 - Andropen 275 (test blend) - 1ml 2x/wk
1-3 - Transform SD-Extreme - 10/20/20
1-3 - AI Cycle support - 2x/day
4-6 - AI Cycle support - 1x/day (just to help get my liver back from the SD kicker)
12-15 - IGF-LR3 bilateraly (20mcg/20mcg)
12-15 - MGF - 200mcg subQ (still working out the dosing schedule for these 2 peptides)
14-17 - tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
14-17 - exemestane 25/25/12.5/12.5
14-17 - AI Post Cycle

Standard daily of EFA, multi, creatine, etc.

Other items I have on hand that could be helpful somewhere but I don't know where or even if I should use them in this cycle:
CEL Suppress-C
650mg of var

I have plenty of exemestane on hand, and will be taking bloods mid-way through cycle as well as after PCT. I may start 12.5 exemestane in the later half of the cycle if bloods show elevated estro.

training will either be a Madcow w/ more auxiliary exercises, or some variation of the hypertrophy portion of LN's power/hypertrophy routine.

Caloric intake will be about 3500-3800 ramping up to over 4,000 within the first 3 wks.

All products are on hand right now as well.

Thoughts?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
anyone else? I was wondering about the var, and if it could be used in the tail end to lean out a bit? or is that a bad idea? too complex?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Idt it would b too complex, how much var do u have?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
only 650mg in 10mg tabs. I hear avg dose is about 50mg, so I have no idea why they even make them in 10mg... ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah that's retarded. Well maybe u could do like 30 mg a day for 3 weeks just to use them up.