NIPS STARTING TO GET SENSITIVE WHILE ON AI?

Chuckbob500

Awards
So I'm at the end of week 5 of a 12 week cycle of Test e at 500mg/wk and was getting some nip sensitivity at week 2 so I started my ai. Which is anastrole/ research chemical. Been dosing at half a mg a day and been working great but for the last day or so starting to get some sensitivity again. I know research chems are notorious for being under dosed but it was working up until now and wondering if anyone has any thoughts on upping the dose or ? Anyone have any experience that they could should some light.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if your sensitive to test, but for me I experienced soar nips week 4 ish and jumped on Arimidex right then... The soarness didnt go away until I was in pct, but I'm thinking it was me focking with my nips every 10 min, along with just hormonal imbalances... My advice pick up letro, keep an eye on things, don't fock w ur nips and if things get swollen or lactation occurs get on letro ASAP... You don't want to go overboard on ai, cause joints ll dry out, gains will stall and sex drive ll crash...

Chuckbob500

Awards
I am definitely sensitive towards Test. No puffiness just mild sensitivity. It was completely gone after a few days of taking my ai and it just started again. I think it may have something to do with drinking coffee. It seems like once I get a few cups in me it tends to flare up. I try to counter act it with water but I think I may need to cut back on the caffiene some more. I don't even touch them for fear of irritation, but I will keep an eye on it and take necessary measures if needed. Thanks for the input.

Chuckbob500

Awards
Well good news. Sensitivity is gone, I think my ai was just a little underdosed with it being a research chem. Stepped it up a little and it seems to do the trick. Think I'm gonna keep my coffee intake down still b/c I think that is playing a role as well. Not completely sure but the combo seemed to knock it out. But I will definitely be watching closely to keep things in check, don't want raise my ai so high that I stop my gains,5 weeks in and still growing. Thanks for the help.