Nips itching again!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I raised my test to 150mg twice a week today with 400mg epiandro/R andro per day with androhard. .5mg adex twice a week on pin days and .25mg once a week. So normally when my E starts to get high my nips itch and it’s the first indicator but I just shot this morning and my left nip will not chill the hell out! It’s only 50mg over what I normally take and my E was at 15pg steadily at 200mg a week. What gives?!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you need more AI is what gives.. what you worried about? you have the goods on hand to handle it ... so handle it

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you need more AI is what gives.. what you worried about? you have the goods on hand to handle it ... so handle it
My E is already pretty low as is though and with 1.25mg of adex a week I didn’t figure I’d have any issues. Normally I start getting this issue around 30pg but idk. What do you think would be good dosing for 300mg test cyp/prop per week? AI wise.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try upping to .5 x3 and go from there.. just work up until you find your sweet spot.

i will add: if your estrogen is getting too low the itchy nips likely wont do anything but piss you off.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok. Normally I take my adex Monday, Thursday and Saturday so I’ll implement it then.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I will say, almost every cycle or blast is a new guessing game aa far as managing estrogen. I mean i havent really had any issues so i must be close but i never trully know if im managing properly without bloodwork lol

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say, almost every cycle or blast is a new guessing game aa far as managing estrogen. I mean i havent really had any issues so i must be close but i never trully know if im managing properly without bloodwork lol
As long as I feel good and my dick works I’m good lol

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
As long as I feel good and my dick works I’m good lol
Same lol. I also get prettt much no symptoms when i have low estrogen, even if its >5 or undetectable. So i gotta be careful not to crash because its hard to tell. Usually lack of a pump in the gym is the only symptom

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same lol. I also get prettt much no symptoms when i have low estrogen, even if its >5 or undetectable. So i gotta be careful not to crash because its hard to tell. Usually lack of a pump in the gym is the only symptom
when i have crashed mine, a couple of things happen.. my strength and libido act like some one flipped the switch to the off position.

literally i will wake up draggin a$$ and feel like running away from my wife and the gym. estrogen seems to produce just as bad side effect when its low as it does when its high only different

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cry like a b!tch when my estrogen is too high, get super gnarly acne too.