pubertal gyno / puffy nips / ralox

puffynips2002

Awards
Hey guys, decided to post on this site because I saw someone with a similar problem get his question answered, so why not?

I am 16 and have puffy nips. This bothers me, and I'm sure some can relate, as I hear a lot about it. I was wondering if what I had was gyno, or just fat on the chest. If it was fat on the chest, the obvious answer would be to diet. However, I have gotten down to a low weight and the problem still persists.

This is me imgur.com/a/P7pcWIh

do i have pubertal gyno? or lipomastia?

I have also read that you can use Raloxifene to remove pubertal gyno. Has anyone used this before?

thank you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro. Seriously see a doctor if you have a concern. This is not something that you should ask the internet to diagnose. Also if diagnosed can be treated.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
You are 16 hormones are going crazy and hopefully it will solve itself. It dont look bad at all tbh

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Give it a few years. If you're only 16, it will most likely go away after you've finished getting through puberty. Your hormones are at their peak, and your body is going through change - I would highly suggest against any home remedies or exogenous hormones at your current age.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've seen younger kids grow out of it, like the above said.

Try not to irritate them at all, and just leave them be and see how it looks in a couple of years.

IGF

Awards
It not that bad. You're super young so it might eventually go away. In the mean time talk to your doc about it. Don't take ralox at 16 lol holy sheet.