Superdrol/ xtren stack should I add in?!?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So I have one bottle of superdrol and one bottle of xtren... This will be my last ph cycle as I'm gonna switch to injects...

Question is should I add in a dht prohormone also? Some said to add in androhard to keep the libido up and gyno away.... Is this a good idea? How would you dose it? Here is what I'm thinking.

Sd 20/20/30/30
Tren 60/60/90/90/90
Androhard ?/?/?/?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Before you ask I'm 5'9" 193lbs at 12-14% bf.

Pct will be nolva, daa, trib, zma, erase.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have one bottle of superdrol and one bottle of xtren... This will be my last oral cycle as I'm gonna switch to injects...

Question is should I add in a dht prohormone also? Some said to add in androhard to keep the libido up and gyno away.... Is this a good idea? How would you dose it? Here is what I'm thinking.

Sd 20/20/30/30
Tren 60/60/90/90/90
Androhard ?/?/?/?
it's a good idea, or you could go with pstanz too for 300mg which is a better idea to me.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So pstanz? How is that? What can I Expect on pstanz vs androhard.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your a very exp'd user go for it. Make sure to stay on vitex & p5p and have letro in hand in case of a flare up. oral tren and SD are both progestnic compounds beware of what your doing. The strength increases will be hulk like. But only having them around for 4wks isnt going to allow your body to really solidify the gains made so much of them will likely be lost in PCT. If you have some clomid run that instead of the nolva cuz its better for progestnic sides and treating gyno.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I say save money and just keep it at SD+Tren. Anything added will be a waste i feel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29