been a while since i've messed with ph's....whats new?

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
Hey guys......its been a while since i've been active in the pro-hormone world. So whats the hot stuff these days? Anything out there that works great with least sides as possible?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya andro is overhyped bs if you ask me.... Just go superdrol for better gains or for that price you could run a 12 week inject cycle almost.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Ya andro is overhyped bs if you ask me.... Just go superdrol for better gains or for that price you could run a 12 week inject cycle almost.
I've been fnding myself wanting to blurt stuff like this out. But I resist. Tren (dienolone) and superdrol are the 2 top-dogs IMO at the moment.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I've been fnding myself wanting to blurt stuff like this out. But I resist. Tren (dienolone) and superdrol are the 2 top-dogs IMO at the moment.
yep.

60mg of Epi wouldnt be too bad

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
for that price you can run 4-6 weeks of SD (50-60$) and a standard teste cycle 500mg teste ew or omnadren ;-) if its legal for yout oo that is.

just what id do anyway

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i laugh at my own jokes, and never get tired of them.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what? do you doubt the power of pink magic?

if you dont see anything from it, you can try natadrol from lg sciences.
LOLOLOL and if those two don't work for some crazy reason get gakic from muscletech
OP on a serious note i would go with epistane my personal choice.