Been away for a while

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
^^^That Part I also like new and shiny things to try and Apex delivers. I’m running Triton and Mass shift at the moment. Mass Shift is NA-R-ALA and Apex is the first to do it. Good stuff

SNS I use close to all their health formulas, Creatine HCL caps, Sabroxy, Amentoflavone XT, and Elite Curcumin. As for new new there’s Anabolic XT, phosphatic XT, lots of weightloss forumlas, health series, and as always their formulas are absolutely loaded at a great price.

MA Labs as stated above just dropped Prosyntheysis 17/Build which beyond new is a game changer as the most powerful amino product, ever. I have used pretty much his whole line up and enjoyed them all.

BLR is due to drop a new fat burner: Incinidrine. By the looks of the formula it will push the scale back with old and new innovation. Vector and Letrone were upgraded with more potent extractions with the addition of BioX to increase bioavailability.

XPG just launched alpha gel and the people who are running it say great things. I ran the Ursa Gel and liked it. I plan to run it again.

Evomuse has launched Slintensity and is planning to launch some more products by the looks of his Facebook posts. Slintensity treated me well.

I may be missing a few here and there but these are the ones off the top of my head.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^That Part I also like new and shiny things to try and Apex delivers. I’m running Triton and Mass shift at the moment. Mass Shift is NA-R-ALA and Apex is the first to do it. Good stuff

SNS I use close to all their health formulas, Creatine HCL caps, Sabroxy, Amentoflavone XT, and Elite Curcumin. As for new new there’s Anabolic XT, phosphatic XT, lots of weightloss forumlas, health series, and as always their formulas are absolutely loaded at a great price.

MA Labs as stated above just dropped Prosyntheysis 17/Build which beyond new is a game changer as the most powerful amino product, ever. I have used pretty much his whole line up and enjoyed them all.

BLR is due to drop a new fat burner: Incinidrine. By the looks of the formula it will push the scale back with old and new innovation. Vector and Letrone were upgraded with more potent extractions with the addition of BioX to increase bioavailability.

XPG just launched alpha gel and the people who are running it say great things. I ran the Ursa Gel and liked it. I plan to run it again.

Evomuse has launched Slintensity and is planning to launch some more products by the looks of his Facebook posts. Slintensity treated me well.

I may be missing a few here and there but these are the ones off the top of my head.
Nice. This is worthy of being on the AM-NN (Anabolic Minds News Network).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what’s new out there?
Well we got a lot of thems and they now, some furries and a few ppl are now gender fluid so there allowed to change back and forth to anything they want like a Chameleon or a changeling. The president thinks he's 7 years old, manliness is frowned upon, children can start having a sex change at 12 without there parents permission and the price of meat keeps going up.

Other then that it's all pretty much the same, welcome back. My screen name is a discount code for maresearchchems.net and malabs💪

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well we got a lot of thems and they now, some furries and a few ppl are now gender fluid so there allowed to change back and forth to anything they want like a Chameleon or a changeling. The president thinks he's 7 years old, manliness is frowned upon, children can start having a sex change at 12 without there parents permission and the price of meat keeps going up.

Other then that it's all pretty much the same, welcome back. My screen name is a discount code for maresearchchems.net and malabs💪
Don’t forget that the FDA just passed lab grown meat to the list, mmm just sounds appetizing. 🤮

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You are On It !!