M1T and Caffeine

Payroll

Awards
This is my first time to use M1T and I have a few questions. Is it okay to have coffee or tea while taking M1T? What would be the best way to take this, any suggestions? I was thinking 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 10mg a day.....seems to be the most common way. What about extensive cardio sessions, I am a competitive duathlete, so running 21 miles a week and biking 80 miles a week is pretty normal. Will this intensify the side effects?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think you may want to consider the fact that most find M1T sides significant enough to report just in lifting. With all your cardio, you're gonna have trouble packing on mass, and the potential lethargy, soreness, etc. might be a real problem given your routine. Have you used other PH/PS's? 4AD and 1T (t/d is best) might be a better choice for you, but I'm sure there are other ideas out there too. If you do go with M1T, you might start at 5mg just to see how it affects you. Coffee will probably be a must, and E/C even better for energy (although some don't like it w/ PH's). M1,4 ADD might be a viable option too, or M5AA for exercise energy. Search around, ask some people, and good luck.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time to use M1T and I have a few questions. Is it okay to have coffee or tea while taking M1T? What would be the best way to take this, any suggestions? I was thinking 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 10mg a day.....seems to be the most common way. What about extensive cardio sessions, I am a competitive duathlete, so running 21 miles a week and biking 80 miles a week is pretty normal. Will this intensify the side effects?
What is the goal you are trying to reach out of this?

Payroll

Awards
What is the goal you are trying to reach out of this?
I am trying to improve my over strength and watts(power) on the bike. I have a ton of endurance, but no power when it comes to climbing and sprinting. I will probably cut back on my running during use of M1T, because I do want to increase some mass and definition to my upper body, right now i am at 10-11% body fat, mostly upper body, waistline and chest. Thanks for replying to my message, I have read a lot of your responses and it seems like you know what you are talking about and some good history within working out!

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I suspect that M 1-T and caffeine raise blood pressure in most individuals; so mixing them may cause an even greater rise--especially when your body is under stress. Therefore, I recommend monitoring your BP, and if you start seeing a rise, you should either cut the caffeine, the M 1-T, or part of each.

Lich

Banned
Awards
All I know is when I used m1t and tried cardio, my calfs got a pump and felt weak, as if they were doing some type of lift every step.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10