Pheraplex Cycle and training

gixxerman17

Awards
Last summer, I ran my first ever cycle of anything, which was Finaflex Hardcore (M1,4-ADD and Tren). I gained a lot of weight and then later about 6 months ago tried the Finaflex 550-XD (Superdrol and Tren) and gained absolutely nothing and just about lost my mind while I was on it. I didn't have anything real bad from the Finaflex Hardcore though, and gained quite a bit, both size and strength.

I have some Pheraplex (Straight Phlexed) from Black China Labs coming, but what are the sides like? Are they like that of superdrol (maybe it wasn't the superdrol but I felt so nervous and on edge all the time when I took it, like I was gonna have a panic attack several times while I was on it).

My goal is to gain pure strength and some weight, maybe about 15-20 lbs. I am between 5'11 and 6'0 and my weight fluctuates around 220-225.
If I want to slim just a little while getting bigger, would a good hypertrophy workout like the Arnold's Encyc of Modern BBuilding be good? (5-6 days a week, high volume) Or would something like a 3-4 day/week strength program like Bigger Faster Stronger (I have done both the Arnold wkout and BFS in the past) work well? Would this type of hypertrophic workout mess up the pheraplex bulk (I understand pheraplex is more for bulk).
Any ideas?

MBracewell01

Awards
If your looking to for a lean bulker P-Plex is not a good choice. It's a super wet PH. I gained 14 pounds in 12 days and strength was through the roof but It was the most miserable 12 days of my life! Had a lot of side effects like lethargy, aggression, etc. If you are going to do it I would reccomend starting off at a very low dosage and tapering up.

gixxerman17

Awards
If your looking to for a lean bulker P-Plex is not a good choice. It's a super wet PH. I gained 14 pounds in 12 days and strength was through the roof but It was the most miserable 12 days of my life! Had a lot of side effects like lethargy, aggression, etc. If you are going to do it I would reccomend starting off at a very low dosage and tapering up.
You only did it 2 weeks? was it that bad?!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I didn't find Pplex to be very "wet"... Everyone's different though. If your diets good you should be fine. SD, Halo, Tren, Epi clones come to mind though more for a "lean bulk"

gixxerman17

Awards
Actually I didn't find Pplex to be very "wet"... Everyone's different though. If your diets good you should be fine. SD, Halo, Tren, Epi clones come to mind though more for a "lean bulk"
What were your sides like on pp?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your sides like on pp?
If you call the best pumps I've ever had as a side, well there you go :D

For real though, no sides on Phera for me. I love the stuff. Wish it was still available. I took it up to 50mg and like I said I had the best pumps ever on that stuff. Great strength as well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Now that almost made me jump the gun on my phera run :D Seriously though, can't wait 'til September and run this for 4-5weeks :)

//CC

gixxerman17

Awards
If you call the best pumps I've ever had as a side, well there you go :D

For real though, no sides on Phera for me. I love the stuff. Wish it was still available. I took it up to 50mg and like I said I had the best pumps ever on that stuff. Great strength as well.
okay, but what about training? would high volume 5-6 days a week be better or low volume like bigger faster stronger or westside barbell be better? I know you can work out more while you're on it, so maybe the high volume stuff? I was thinking the "Stripped Down Hypertrophy" workout from T-nation or maybe the Arnold Encyclopedia of Modern BBuilding workout (kinda worried about the Stripped down Hypertrophy, squats and bench every day? I'm scared strength will go nowhere, maybe even down with that type of training)