Pls help w/ possible gyno

wahlay

Awards
I just completed my first ph cycle 2 weeks ago. This consisted of Epistane 20/20/30/40 followed by 3 weeks of nolva at 20/20/10. After the nolva my sexdrive was shot so i decided to try out some natty test booster DAA called Testforce. I have been taking the testforce for 2 weeks and a couple days ago I was freezing after a concert and pissing when I decided to feel my nips (cus im worried bout gyno, I felt my nips everyday cus im paranoid i guess) and I felt a little bump like to the bottoem and lower right of my nipple. Its not big at all and has remained the same small size for 4 days now. You actually have to press kinda hard on my nipple to feel it back there. I have continued taking the nolva now at 20mg every day for the past 3 days and quit taking the DAA. Ok so my question is this, does this look like gyno and is it normal to get gyno 2 weeks after pct from a epistane only and then nolva pct? This bump is not sore and there is no tingling at all, will it eventually shrink and go away or should i expect it to grow anymore. thank you for any suggestions and advice.

wahlay

Awards
Since it wont let me add a pic, click on my name and my pic is there. Its my right nipple. thanks for anyone that helps

wahlay

Awards
Hopefully im freakin out over nothing. What do u guys think?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Could be rebound gyno if you used nothing during PCT to control E2, and the high prolactin rise from DAA won't be helping. Should get bloodwork done to be sure. As a precaution I would run an AI and some L-dopa or 1-carboxy

wahlay

Awards
Ok thank you for the response. Ive stopped taking the daa and doing 20mg of nolva a day. Now i have one more problem, im going on a cruise in 4 days. Is there anything i can buy OTC and take on the cruise with me to help fight this or should i stritcly go the letro route? Its still the same size, doesnt hurt and is not visible. Thank you for the help i really appreciate it

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Trust me if it was gyno it would hurt! Just by touching it or brushing up against something. Stop playing with ur nips man.

wahlay

Awards
Yeah i read the 16 steps to prevent gyno and one of them was quit messing with your nips haha. Thnks for the advice of it hurting as mine does not. Im prob just freakin out over nothing. Im just scared this thing will grow while im on the atlantic ocean and thatd suck balls. Ill keep u guys updated if anything changes. Thanks for the responses.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why a 3 week, underdosed pct?? Even for a 4 week cycle, doesn't seem like enough time.

wahlay

Awards
Read where nolva for epistane would be fine at 20/20/10. This was my first ph cycle so i went with it. But yeah looking back i would have extended the pct and prob done nolva at 40/30/20/20. Just didnt think an epistane only cycle was that harsh. Im back on the nolva for now and the lil bump is just sittin there unchanged for the past 5 days. Ive also read where it will go away after my hormones have become normal so my fingers are crossed. Wish me luck

wahlay

Awards
On a side note i did have good gaines. Started at 182ish and went all the way up to 193 and now im about 190. All sets went up in weight as well with mos being bench. At start could only get 225 maybe twice and at the end i was repping it 7 times. All in all the bump is not noticeable. Just hope it doesnt decide to grow. Its tiny right now, like smaller than a pea.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
You don't have gyno. It would hurt like a btich if you did