Iron Legion- invictus help pls

Harwing

Harwing

Awards
I bought one year ago invictus from iron legion , the Centuron Stack, i could not be able to use any thing from the kit, it's was in dry cool place, when I opened on bottle to use it, I found bit small white stuff mixed with oil, very small, I really don't know, I used to have one old invictus bottle, that I bought 4 or 5 years old, can't recall, it does have some, nothing like that in it, I checked it, pls anyone help

Why there is no expiry date on the bottles

Thanks

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Responded in your other thread

Harwing

Harwing

Awards
Heat it up in almost boiling water for a few min and it will reconstitute
Thank you and do appreciate it your help , but why no expiry date on their bottles , how long that usually can be useble for , will be grateful for your help to know what is the best way to get result of
CENTURION STACK
Thank you alot

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If stored in a cool dry place they should be fine. I would hear them all up in water and shake vigorously until clear. I would dose all 3 products at 1ml daily and just run the 7kt for 8 weeks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If stored in a cool dry place they should be fine. I would hear them all up in water and shake vigorously until clear. I would dose all 3 products at 1ml daily and just run the 7kt for 8 weeks
This is a good protocol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i live in indiana-the winters here can be brutal at times. when i get TDs delivered that have been in the back of a mail truck i always check them out and if need be i put them in hot water.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you and do appreciate it your help , but why no expiry date on their bottles , how long that usually can be useble for , will be grateful for your help to know what is the best way to get result of
CENTURION STACK
Thank you alot
The protocol I would recommend on this is:
am:
.5ml virtus (that's the sweet spot for me)
.5ml Invictus
1ml VII-KT

PM:
1ml VII-KT
.5ml Invictus

Virtus is potent, shouldn't need a whole heck of a lot to get results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
virtus is by the most effective otc AI available. i used it when i ran trest with no issues.