Epistane vs. Anavar

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. This was a great thread, just going back and reading through it again. I didn't wanna start a brand new thread to ask this. But someone mentioned a page back that var was basically THE oral for cutting. So instead of doing an epi vs var comparison, how about some input on var vs winny from those who have run both? I've never ran either, but will be in the future at some point.

2. Epi didn"t really do much for me except give me decent pumps. I never tried var but prob will if I can find it cheap.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    Epi didn"t really do much for me except give me decent pumps. I never tried var but prob will if I can find it cheap.
    Goodluck best I could find was 1$ a 10mg pill.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    This was a great thread, just going back and reading through it again. I didn't wanna start a brand new thread to ask this. But someone mentioned a page back that var was basically THE oral for cutting. So instead of doing an epi vs var comparison, how about some input on var vs winny from those who have run both? I've never ran either, but will be in the future at some point.
    What kills me with winny is the dryness I get. I have old busted dude joints so even though I love its fat killing drying...its too rough for me..love var.

5. Does var cause hairloss? Might give it a solo run if I can find it around sept.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
  7. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
    You are still going to need a pct var at 100mg or even less is suppressive for sure

8. Oxandrolone is the best. Oxandrolone Pharma Grade like Oxandrin can also be used at doses as low as 20mg or 30mg to get decent results. Oxandrolone UG must use a minimum dose of 50mg to procure some effect. Unfortunately it is a steroid highly counterfeited.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

You are still going to need a pct var at 100mg or even less is suppressive for sure
    I figured you do need one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Evil
    Oxandrolone is the best. Oxandrolone Pharma Grade like Oxandrin can also be used at doses as low as 20mg or 30mg to get decent results. Oxandrolone UG must use a minimum dose of 50mg to procure some effect. Unfortunately it is a steroid highly counterfeited.
    I need to research this more. The more I read te better it sounds. Sucks that it's counterfeited a lot and makes it harder to find legit ones, especially it being expensive to run

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
    Regardless if the AAS someone uses it will still need a real pct. always take care of the sac.
    Hustle harder

12. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    Regardless if the AAS someone uses it will still need a real pct. always take care of the sac.
    Yea ik...I never take anything without a proper pct lined up. I was just reading and some said its not needed in which i found weird...

13. Some guys say that because it doesn't convert and actually has the ability to reverse some gyno which is cool. Unfortunately it still shuts the ole sac down. I ran a natty pct program the first time I ever did it because I was uneducated and lost almost all my gains. It sucked. However I did rebound okay from it. However the second time I ran a proper pct regimen and kept dang near everything and bounced back hella fast.
    Hustle harder

14. Yea I heard the gains you get and the fatloss u lose is pretty much easy to keep after cycle. This compound sounds great from all I've gathered. I looked around and for a 6 wk cycle it can run up in the 300's. Lol damn!
  15. Unbreakable

Brooklyn? Where you at in Brooklyn?

16. Yea I heard the gains you get and the fatloss u lose is pretty much easy to keep after cycle. This compound sounds great from all I've gathered. I looked around and for a 6 wk cycle it can run up in the 300's. Lol damn!

17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Brooklyn? Where you at in Brooklyn?
    Williamsburg

18. Anavar produces better quality gains (so i've found) and gave me a more "hard" vascular look.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  19. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Williamsburg
    Bay Ridge/Bensonhurst...long ago.

20. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Bay Ridge/Bensonhurst...long ago.
    Ohh cool. Bay ridge is really nice now. I mean it always was lol. Where u at now? Left NY?
  21. Unbreakable

Moved to PHX in 1980

22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Moved to PHX in 1980
    didn't know you're in phx Dunn... we gotta hit up the gym together... i'll teach the ol' dog some new tricks haha

23. Thinking of running Epistane and Anavar together, any thought?
    8 weeks Var 40-50 mg per day
    Weeks 2-6 Epistane 30-40 mg per day
    PCT and a SERM
    any thoughts? Good mix?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Var destroys VAT, much better vascularity and strength, extremely mild on lipids, and doesn't have any negatives on the joints.
    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i havent been able to find a whole lot of bloodwork for anavar only cycles.

do you have any?

i found two. with one, VAR jacked up lipids from 4 weeks at 20mg/d

the other, not much of an effect

also, i dont understand how it could not negatively effect joints, since it doesnt aromatize. naturally it would be suppressive to estrogen.
    I know this is an old thread, just doing some epistane research. Just wanted to say the above is false. Var is far from mild on lipids, I saw the labs with jacked lipids but did a cycle anyway (about a year ago it was 50mg for 7 weeks), got bloods after and the doc was ready to send me to a cardiologist they were so bad.

I can probably dig them up if anyone is interested.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
    I know this is an old thread, just doing some epistane research. Just wanted to say the above is false. Var is far from mild on lipids, I saw the labs with jacked lipids but did a cycle anyway (about a year ago it was 50mg for 7 weeks), got bloods after and the doc was ready to send me to a cardiologist they were so bad.

I can probably dig them up if anyone is interested.
    yes pls! very interested to see these bloods

26. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    yes pls! very interested to see these bloods
    You got it

Couldn't find the first test (My HDL was in the low teens) my AST and ALT were also pretty bad

Second test (about 2.5 weeks after PCT)
    HDL: 21 (Normal Range > or = 40)
    LDL: 470 (Normal Range <130)
    Triglycerides: 94 (Normal Range <150)

3rd test about 2 weeks after the above
    HDL: 41 (Normal Range > or = 40)
    LDL: 387 (Normal Range <130)
    Triglycerides: 41 (Normal Range <150)

Big improvement between each test but still wasn't good.

It took me over a month from the 3rd test to get my LDL down to 90. I usually am somewhere between 70-80.

27. Anavar is like one if not the best oral steroid out their why someone has never made a ph out of it or something similar i dont know guess raws cost to much everyone would buy it if a good ph of anavar was made or clone :P

28. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Anavar is like one if not the best oral steroid out their why someone has never made a ph out of it or something similar i dont know guess raws cost to much everyone would buy it if a good ph of anavar was made or clone :P
    Way too expensive, plus Epi is so cheap.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Anavar is like one if not the best oral steroid out their why someone has never made a ph out of it or something similar i dont know guess raws cost to much everyone would buy it if a good ph of anavar was made or clone :P
    I second this!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Way too expensive, plus Epi is so cheap.
    I agree here, but would love to try Anavar some day
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANAVAR AND EPISTANE
    By Rutgersguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 11:28 AM
  3. epistane followed by anavar