Epistane vs. Anavar

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Yeah its not as toxic as superdrol or anadrol. But alot of ppl over react with liver toxicity. Var isn't super liver toxic but it does fcuk with the lipids more than people think. Look up some lipid values after a var cycle, it's alot harsher than some think


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jtcastro1 View Post
    Yeah its not as toxic as superdrol or anadrol. But alot of ppl over react with liver toxicity. Var isn't super liver toxic but it does fcuk with the lipids more than people think. Look up some lipid values after a var cycle, it's alot harsher than some think

    I think its mainly dose dependent and cycle length. Your right about SD and anadrol, not as bad but when you go 7-8wks at 70-80mg it can get real bad, most people think its almost harmless too which it isnt at all.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Which would you guess is more liver toxic?
    I would say this is a push. They're both mild in terms of hepatoxicity.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. I definitely agree gymrat. Alot is dose dependent and how ppl respond. Some ppl get fcuked up with 10mg of superdrol and others can run it at 30mg no problem. Same with var and every other compound

  5. Var/epi cycle any one?
    •   
       

  6. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by maniac0614 View Post
    Var/epi cycle any one?
    Stacked or bridged?

  7. Test P and Var. If you can get Var, you can get Prop and will have less sides and more beneficial.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Test P and Var. If you can get Var, you can get Prop and will have less sides and more beneficial.
    Just started an Epi cycle yesterday. I obviously agree with most people on here that you will get better results with the Var. But cost is a factor for me, thats why i went with the Epi. It was suggested to me to run it like this:
    4 weeks @
    20mg 1st three days, 30mg next 3 days, then 40mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. Thoughts?

  9. 100mg ed of var is amazing imo, and as far as I have ever known it does not dry up your joints and is usually on the list with deca and eq for helping out with the joints.

  10. Anavar is great! I have had some good cycles with Epistine.

  11. This was a great thread, just going back and reading through it again. I didn't wanna start a brand new thread to ask this. But someone mentioned a page back that var was basically THE oral for cutting. So instead of doing an epi vs var comparison, how about some input on var vs winny from those who have run both? I've never ran either, but will be in the future at some point.

  12. Epi didn"t really do much for me except give me decent pumps. I never tried var but prob will if I can find it cheap.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    Epi didn"t really do much for me except give me decent pumps. I never tried var but prob will if I can find it cheap.
    Goodluck best I could find was 1$ a 10mg pill.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    This was a great thread, just going back and reading through it again. I didn't wanna start a brand new thread to ask this. But someone mentioned a page back that var was basically THE oral for cutting. So instead of doing an epi vs var comparison, how about some input on var vs winny from those who have run both? I've never ran either, but will be in the future at some point.
    What kills me with winny is the dryness I get. I have old busted dude joints so even though I love its fat killing drying...its too rough for me..love var.

  15. Does var cause hairloss? Might give it a solo run if I can find it around sept.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
    You are still going to need a pct var at 100mg or even less is suppressive for sure

  18. Oxandrolone is the best. Oxandrolone Pharma Grade like Oxandrin can also be used at doses as low as 20mg or 30mg to get decent results. Oxandrolone UG must use a minimum dose of 50mg to procure some effect. Unfortunately it is a steroid highly counterfeited.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    You are still going to need a pct var at 100mg or even less is suppressive for sure
    I figured you do need one.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Evil
    Oxandrolone is the best. Oxandrolone Pharma Grade like Oxandrin can also be used at doses as low as 20mg or 30mg to get decent results. Oxandrolone UG must use a minimum dose of 50mg to procure some effect. Unfortunately it is a steroid highly counterfeited.
    I need to research this more. The more I read te better it sounds. Sucks that it's counterfeited a lot and makes it harder to find legit ones, especially it being expensive to run
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
    Regardless if the AAS someone uses it will still need a real pct. always take care of the sac.
    Hustle harder

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    Regardless if the AAS someone uses it will still need a real pct. always take care of the sac.
    Yea ik...I never take anything without a proper pct lined up. I was just reading and some said its not needed in which i found weird...

  23. Some guys say that because it doesn't convert and actually has the ability to reverse some gyno which is cool. Unfortunately it still shuts the ole sac down. I ran a natty pct program the first time I ever did it because I was uneducated and lost almost all my gains. It sucked. However I did rebound okay from it. However the second time I ran a proper pct regimen and kept dang near everything and bounced back hella fast.
    Hustle harder

  24. Yea I heard the gains you get and the fatloss u lose is pretty much easy to keep after cycle. This compound sounds great from all I've gathered. I looked around and for a 6 wk cycle it can run up in the 300's. Lol damn!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Brooklyn? Where you at in Brooklyn?
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ANAVAR AND EPISTANE
    By Rutgersguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:02 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. epistane followed by anavar
    By gicahagi19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:47 AM
  4. Anavar + Epistane stack
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:26 PM
  5. Anavar and Epistane combo!
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in