Epistane vs. Anavar

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can get 50mg pills for $3 a piece. So running 75mg ED for 6 weeks would cost me $190. 3 bottles Epi would cost me $75 shipped lol. That $115 difference would get me 3 vials of Test P from my source.
You referring to var? The price you quoted is well above average. My last cycle i got 100 x 40mg for $160 shipped. Ran 80 MG / day, solid dose.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You referring to var? The price you quoted is well above average. My last cycle i got 100 x 40mg for $160 shipped. Ran 80 MG / day, solid dose.
Lol I'm envious.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd both freaking hate me. I can get var for $9/g.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
*He* makes it. LOL

JK of course. But good for you.

I did a var only cycle - had good results but i think if i were going to do it again i would stack a non methylated stack alongside it, such as the
Forerunner Labs: Alpha Lab Kit (double dose for 4 weeks) or an AMS stack (like decaSARM), just for extra boost.

Is it true that running a dry gain + wet gain compound together is synergistic?

Options:

Epistane + AMS Decavol/decaSARM @ double dose
Var + AMS Decavol/decaSARM @ double dose
Epistane/var + 2 x AMS Anabolic growth kit RDE

Any thoughts on this? I've only run var. I'm 24 so i dont want to pin yet.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
*He* makes it. LOL

JK of course. But good for you.

I did a var only cycle - had good results but i think if i were going to do it again i would stack a non methylated stack alongside it, such as the
Forerunner Labs: Alpha Lab Kit (double dose for 4 weeks) or an AMS stack (like decaSARM), just for extra boost.

Is it true that running a dry gain + wet gain compound together is synergistic?

Options:

Epistane + AMS Decavol/decaSARM @ double dose
Var + AMS Decavol/decaSARM @ double dose
Epistane/var + 2 x AMS Anabolic growth kit RDE

Any thoughts on this? I've only run var. I'm 24 so i dont want to pin yet.
It just kinda helps u stay drier, since the dry compound will harden u up.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Have any of you who have run Anavar noticed any changes in skin quality? (srs)

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have any of you who have run Anavar noticed any changes in skin quality? (srs)
Skin quality? Well I got some minor acne flare ups but I'm prone to that. Even with natural anabolic I got that. There was slight discoloration and flushing but I'm not sure I can attribute it to the var. No dry skin, rashes or anything like that for me

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I've heard people mention that their skin looked better/tighter/healthier after their cycle as supposedly it's used for the treatment of burn victims. No idea if any of that's true, just wondering. It'd be awesome if it was true.

rabz

rabz

Awards
I've heard people mention that their skin looked better/tighter/healthier after their cycle as supposedly it's used for the treatment of burn victims. No idea if any of that's true, just wondering. It'd be awesome if it was true.
I can say that I didn't have any issues with acne or anything else on var but was greasy from the test I was on too. Afterwards I really didn't notice any difference in my skin of any kind. Just my .02

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Kratom267 Anabolics 20
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 6
Tank999 Anabolics 8