Epistane vs. Anavar

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its not as toxic as superdrol or anadrol. But alot of ppl over react with liver toxicity. Var isn't super liver toxic but it does fcuk with the lipids more than people think. Look up some lipid values after a var cycle, it's alot harsher than some think

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its not as toxic as superdrol or anadrol. But alot of ppl over react with liver toxicity. Var isn't super liver toxic but it does fcuk with the lipids more than people think. Look up some lipid values after a var cycle, it's alot harsher than some think

I think its mainly dose dependent and cycle length. Your right about SD and anadrol, not as bad but when you go 7-8wks at 70-80mg it can get real bad, most people think its almost harmless too which it isnt at all.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree gymrat. Alot is dose dependent and how ppl respond. Some ppl get fcuked up with 10mg of superdrol and others can run it at 30mg no problem. Same with var and every other compound

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test P and Var. If you can get Var, you can get Prop and will have less sides and more beneficial.

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
Test P and Var. If you can get Var, you can get Prop and will have less sides and more beneficial.
Just started an Epi cycle yesterday. I obviously agree with most people on here that you will get better results with the Var. But cost is a factor for me, thats why i went with the Epi. It was suggested to me to run it like this:
4 weeks @
20mg 1st three days, 30mg next 3 days, then 40mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. Thoughts?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100mg ed of var is amazing imo, and as far as I have ever known it does not dry up your joints and is usually on the list with deca and eq for helping out with the joints.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Anavar is great! I have had some good cycles with Epistine.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This was a great thread, just going back and reading through it again. I didn't wanna start a brand new thread to ask this. But someone mentioned a page back that var was basically THE oral for cutting. So instead of doing an epi vs var comparison, how about some input on var vs winny from those who have run both? I've never ran either, but will be in the future at some point.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Epi didn"t really do much for me except give me decent pumps. I never tried var but prob will if I can find it cheap.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This was a great thread, just going back and reading through it again. I didn't wanna start a brand new thread to ask this. But someone mentioned a page back that var was basically THE oral for cutting. So instead of doing an epi vs var comparison, how about some input on var vs winny from those who have run both? I've never ran either, but will be in the future at some point.
What kills me with winny is the dryness I get. I have old busted dude joints so even though I love its fat killing drying...its too rough for me..love var.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does var cause hairloss? Might give it a solo run if I can find it around sept.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo

Jahcuree

Ive been reading on var and have been seeing that a pct is not needed. I find it weird. Is it that mild if not ran above 100mg? I'm talking about running it solo
You are still going to need a pct var at 100mg or even less is suppressive for sure

Evil

Awards
Oxandrolone is the best. Oxandrolone Pharma Grade like Oxandrin can also be used at doses as low as 20mg or 30mg to get decent results. Oxandrolone UG must use a minimum dose of 50mg to procure some effect. Unfortunately it is a steroid highly counterfeited.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxandrolone is the best. Oxandrolone Pharma Grade like Oxandrin can also be used at doses as low as 20mg or 30mg to get decent results. Oxandrolone UG must use a minimum dose of 50mg to procure some effect. Unfortunately it is a steroid highly counterfeited.
I need to research this more. The more I read te better it sounds. Sucks that it's counterfeited a lot and makes it harder to find legit ones, especially it being expensive to run

rabz

rabz

Awards
Regardless if the AAS someone uses it will still need a real pct. always take care of the sac.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regardless if the AAS someone uses it will still need a real pct. always take care of the sac.
Yea ik...I never take anything without a proper pct lined up. I was just reading and some said its not needed in which i found weird...

rabz

rabz

Awards
Some guys say that because it doesn't convert and actually has the ability to reverse some gyno which is cool. Unfortunately it still shuts the ole sac down. I ran a natty pct program the first time I ever did it because I was uneducated and lost almost all my gains. It sucked. However I did rebound okay from it. However the second time I ran a proper pct regimen and kept dang near everything and bounced back hella fast.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I heard the gains you get and the fatloss u lose is pretty much easy to keep after cycle. This compound sounds great from all I've gathered. I looked around and for a 6 wk cycle it can run up in the 300's. Lol damn!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I heard the gains you get and the fatloss u lose is pretty much easy to keep after cycle. This compound sounds great from all I've gathered. I looked around and for a 6 wk cycle it can run up in the 300's. Lol damn!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Anavar produces better quality gains (so i've found) and gave me a more "hard" vascular look.

sobeguy305

Awards
Thinking of running Epistane and Anavar together, any thought?
8 weeks Var 40-50 mg per day
Weeks 2-6 Epistane 30-40 mg per day
PCT and a SERM
any thoughts? Good mix?

Swordfish II

Awards
Var destroys VAT, much better vascularity and strength, extremely mild on lipids, and doesn't have any negatives on the joints.
i havent been able to find a whole lot of bloodwork for anavar only cycles.

do you have any?

i found two. with one, VAR jacked up lipids from 4 weeks at 20mg/d

the other, not much of an effect

also, i dont understand how it could not negatively effect joints, since it doesnt aromatize. naturally it would be suppressive to estrogen.
I know this is an old thread, just doing some epistane research. Just wanted to say the above is false. Var is far from mild on lipids, I saw the labs with jacked lipids but did a cycle anyway (about a year ago it was 50mg for 7 weeks), got bloods after and the doc was ready to send me to a cardiologist they were so bad.

I can probably dig them up if anyone is interested.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an old thread, just doing some epistane research. Just wanted to say the above is false. Var is far from mild on lipids, I saw the labs with jacked lipids but did a cycle anyway (about a year ago it was 50mg for 7 weeks), got bloods after and the doc was ready to send me to a cardiologist they were so bad.

yes pls! very interested to see these bloods

Swordfish II

Awards
yes pls! very interested to see these bloods
You got it

Couldn't find the first test (My HDL was in the low teens) my AST and ALT were also pretty bad

Second test (about 2.5 weeks after PCT)
HDL: 21 (Normal Range > or = 40)
LDL: 470 (Normal Range <130)
Triglycerides: 94 (Normal Range <150)

3rd test about 2 weeks after the above
HDL: 41 (Normal Range > or = 40)
LDL: 387 (Normal Range <130)
Triglycerides: 41 (Normal Range <150)

Big improvement between each test but still wasn't good.

It took me over a month from the 3rd test to get my LDL down to 90. I usually am somewhere between 70-80.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is like one if not the best oral steroid out their why someone has never made a ph out of it or something similar i dont know guess raws cost to much everyone would buy it if a good ph of anavar was made or clone :p

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Anavar is like one if not the best oral steroid out their why someone has never made a ph out of it or something similar i dont know guess raws cost to much everyone would buy it if a good ph of anavar was made or clone :p
Way too expensive, plus Epi is so cheap.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I second this!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol sounds crazy
I can get 50mg pills for $3 a piece. So running 75mg ED for 6 weeks would cost me $190. 3 bottles Epi would cost me $75 shipped lol. That $115 difference would get me 3 vials of Test P from my source.

Swordfish II

Awards
Because overall it is weak, and ****s up your lipids (and blood pressure) as I showed above. A PH of it would be even weaker with the same sides; basically worthless.

A much better aas is turinabol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Because overall it is weak, and ****s up your lipids (and blood pressure) as I showed above. A PH of it would be even weaker with the same sides; basically worthless.

A much better aas is turinabol
Agreed.

rooster1

Awards

I love Var but it did the exact same thing to my lipids. Mine were HDL 12, LDL 180 3 weeks after 5 weeks of Var at 50mg. I have used Var a few times but this was the first time I had bloodwork done. I regret not having it done in the past as I probably wouldn't have used it again. I will most likely never use any orals again. As far as others, I have seen some folks use it without lipid issues. I guess it depends on the person but obviously it's not for me.

Swordfish II

Awards
I love Var but it did the exact same thing to my lipids. Mine were HDL 12, LDL 180 3 weeks after 5 weeks of Var at 50mg. I have used Var a few times but this was the first time I had bloodwork done. I regret not having it done in the past as I probably wouldn't have used it again. I will most likely never use any orals again. As far as others, I have seen some folks use it without lipid issues. I guess it depends on the person but obviously it's not for me.
Yeah, I have some left but I am really hesitant to touch the stuff again.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Way too expensive, plus Epi is so cheap.
True but then in the uk here many ugl labs sell anavar 50 mgs tubs for like 40 or 50 quid granted its not pharm grade but it works people get ripped up...

Just goes to show how good anavar is and such a shame it is to expensive to make it woul be a killer :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Kratom267 Anabolics 20
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 6
Tank999 Anabolics 8