2nd Cycle Critiques.

1. Red face 2nd Cycle Critiques.

This will be my second 10 week cycle.

1st cycle history: 10week @ 500mg test E per week, mon, thurs injections.
    Ran HCG 2 week in at 500iu every 5 days. and nolva at 40/40/20/20 for pct.
    My recover was not as fast as i would have liked and I believe it has to do with only using nolva for pct. I put on 15lbs and kept all 15.

Upcoming 2nd cycle (this one needs the critique)

Test E 500mg/wk 1-10 (may or may not frontload)
    Tbol 40mg/day 1-4
    Aromasin 12.5mg EoD 1-10
    HCG 250iu/ 2xwk 2-10
    Live52 1-5

pct includes:
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

Caloric intake: ~3700 calories. This will be a bulking cycle. I chose Tbol over dbol since i did not want to deal with the initial bloat and desire more high quality muscle gains (rather than a lot of h2o weight i will drop when i stop the dbol)

Thoughts? Thanks for the advice.

2. le bump.

3. Looks like a solid cycle. I wouldn't use aromasin until it is needed. Tbol doesn't aromatize so you shouldn't need sin from week one. I've heard Tbol takes about 3 wks to kick in and is usually ran for 5-6 wks. But other than that it seems like you've done your homework. Goodluck
    •   

4. Thanks for the response, The AI isnt for the orals, It is for the Test E. Last cycle i had moon face and I'd like to avoid that if possible. Does anyone think that the low dose aromasin, 12.5mg EoD, would harm my gains?

5. i saved ur cycle thanxs for the hard work..thumbs up..are you gonna do a body part a day..or 2body spilt top twice a week bottom twice a week

6. Add creatine to PCT and maybe some DAA,

7. A body part a day. 4 exercises with 3 sets of 5-8 until failure. Rest on weekends.
    Chest, Back, Shoulders, Legs, Arms.

Again, arosmain thoughts ?

8. - IMHO in this type of cycle HCG is unnecessary - isn't a very nice drug so it's use should be limited to cycles that meet specific criteria.

- Your cycle generally looks solid, so congrats for doing some research - it's kind of refresing change.

Let me point some things out:
    - Aromasin has 24-26 hours of half life so it's use should be ED not EOD + use it an extra 2 weeks after the last injection(the 2 week gap between last injection and start of PCT).

- PCT is pretty solid - but run 1st week Clomid at 100mg and taper it ou ending 4th week at 25mg ED + Nolva in the 4th week taper it out at 10mg ED.

- No need for Test frontload, dose T-bol at 40-60mg and you can even run it for 6 weeks without any significant issues - for an 17aa oral steroid it's impact both on liver & lipids is generally considered low.

P.S. When an aromatizable compound is administered AI is highly recommended - the base IMO of every cycle should be Testosterone = so AI with every cycle.
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!

9. Thanks for the solid replies.

10. Yaz seems spot on! I highly agree with his thoughts on Tbol. And yes aromasin should be used Ed where as adex is usually used eod.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/Tren LV Cycle.. Opinions/Critiques welcome
    By funkd0c in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM
  2. First H-Drol Cycle... looking for critiques
    By BigScorer1230 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 03:26 AM
  3. First PH cycle Critiques and Advice
    By elit3keraed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1