Dbol only? If I can't get test..

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Just a quick question for people that have tried a dbol only cycle. Are the myths of "losing all gains" and " it's 100% water" true?
All comments are appreciated!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Nope. I know many guys who ran dbol only for their intro to the darkside and what seems to be the norm is guys blowing up like a mutha, then after shedding all the water retaining roughly half of the gains. Of course the internet and forums being what they are, you'll get one guy saying you lose EVERYTHING then it gets picked up by a bunch of guys and next thing you know, "dbol sucks becuase you lose everything" threads start popping up everywhere.

I say if you got it, use it. You will not lose "everything" as long as you keep eating and training hard throughout PCT.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
This will be my intro to the darkside and I can't really get test at the moment. Would it be wise to bridge into Epi? Would that help keep more maintainable size?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol is just another oral steroid. You can use it standalone. You will shed a lot of weight in PCT, just like Superdrol.

I've done an SD/Epi bridge. A Dbol/Epi bridge would be way cleaner in terms of sides. Go for it. The main thing that helps retain gains is the length of a cycle. The longer the better for keeping gains.

I would do for a first cycle:

Dbol 30/40/50
Epi 00/00/30/45/45/45

Messor

Awards
I know of a guy on another forum who's done many dbol only cycles with good success over the many years in his life that he's been training. The idea of bridging dbol with a dry compound at the end, is something I may try in my next winter cycle. I'm probably going to bridge dbol into SD. Epi would probably work well, too. As someone else already mentioned, it's important to keep eating right and training hard after the cycle.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. I was leaning more towards
Dbol: 30/30/40/40 (another week at 40 being optional)
Epi: 0/0/30/30/40/40

Does that seem like a good logical cycle?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks everyone. I was leaning more towards
Dbol: 30/30/40/40 (another week at 40 being optional)
Epi: 0/0/30/30/40/40

Does that seem like a good logical cycle?
Heck, I'd go longer on dbol and shorter on epi. For me it would be something like dbol for 6 weeks and bridged into epi for mabye 3 or so? That's just me though and I'd use anavar instead of epi.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. But 7-8 weeks on orals is a bit long in my opinion. And Epi is SO much cheaper than var also and lots of people compare Epi to var and say it's not a bad alternative.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with Dbol, u will lose some, but not all. IMO, its better to stack with Deca

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
wait till you get test then run a decent cycle.
I'd rather hit a dbol/Epi cycle because it could be a year until find test and I don't wanna be off cycle for that long.

Sweekaters

Awards
You stop taking exogenous androgens, your muscles stop retaining as much glycogen, and you lose a lot of water weight and a little bit of strength. There's no reason to lose any of the muscle you gained after a dbol cycle. It was THE drug of choice for bodybuilders and strength athletes for decades.
Any specific reason? Do you like it better because deca is more wet than test?
For the love of god don't do deca as your first anabolic cycle =/
IMO, you don't want to do deca unless you are blast + cruising

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry I won't do deca within my first few cycles. Test will definitely by my first injectable. But this thread was to help clear up the myths of dbol being a horrible compound solo. I agree there shouldn't be any reason to lose actual muscle from it.

groverino

Awards
Dbol's great. Bloat will depend a lot on how you eat as well as dose. No need to blow up if you don't want to. It's cheap so just get more to go with the test when the time comes.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds good to me. There is a chance I can actually get test now! So I'm pretty pumped. But if I cant get it, the. Dbol bridged into Epi it is!

muscleguys

Awards
d bol a waste without test. With though, take pre workout, great stuff.