injected 4ad-cyp, 4ad-base, 1-test-cyp and 4oht

Spritzer

Awards
yesterday I injected 2ml of this homebrew:
5g 1-test cyp, 5g 4OHT, 7g 4ad cyp and

1g 4ad. 31.4ml cottonseedoil, 8.4 BB, 3ml BA filtered over a .45um wathmanfilter

everything went fine solution was clear, dark but claer when still hot. after it cool down it became cloudy. there was nothing comming down on the bottom or so everything stays in solution but is cloudy. yesterday i tried to give it a shot in my left glute. The injection self went painless altought i moved the syringe a couple of times because i got a cramp.
4hours later it started to hurt and it is a bit swollen(this i see only when i pull my glutemuscles together)
now i'me 24hours further and it still hurts alot, altought i can move it quiet good. otherwise I feel bad like i have the flu. so imeasured my temp and it was to high 100,4°F. I just took a Ibuprofen 600 inflamatory and i feel already alot better. before I forget to mention there is no redness on he injectionsite. Could anyone give me some advise please, I'm scared and my wife doesn't now a thing of what i'm doing. this flu like symptomes could prehaps be realy the flu because a lot of people are dealing with it and my wife isn't so well either.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i assume you are using 4oht BASE since you don't specify an ester?

based upon that assumption, your symptoms, and the concentrations

approx.

120 mg/ml of 1-t-cyp
120 mg/ml of 40ht base
165 mg/ml of 4ad cyp
25 mg/ml of 4ad base

that is approx: 430 (430!!!!!) mg/ml of androgens in an oil carrier...

let me put this gently

there is NO WAY IN HELL, this is a solution. especially considering the 4OHT base, which is notoriously unsoluble, let alone at 120 mg/ml, and in addition ot the other androgens, which of course the addition thereof will decrease the max mg/ml of any individual androgen in the mixture. what i mean by this is if you can get 200 mg/ml of a given substance into solution with a given ba/bb concentration, you will not be able to get the same amount into solution if you add another androgen to the mixture. i would doubt you could 120 mg/ml of 4oht base into SOLUTION if it was the ONLY androgen in the mixture.

i am not an MD, and I'm not giving medical advice. for that, see a Dr. HOWEVER, i am not surprised at all you are in pain.

and even with very soluble androgens IN SOLUTION (and I don't think you have one), the reason that most commercial preps aren't in concentrations like 400+ mg/ml is that they are generally going to hurt

Spritzer

Awards
The total amount was 60ml so isn't this 5000mg 1test/60ml
83.3mg/ml, 7000mg 4ad-cyp/60ml 116.7mg and so on?
could this be dangerous let us say to get an abcess?

Spritzer

Awards
you really scared me now! Do you really think this going bad?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
ok, it was 60 ml. i did some fast math, and did not have my powder calculator link handy. considering it most likely is a SUSPENSION that would increase the volume significantly, which i did not have the calculator to check out

the point still stands. #1 it is way too much "powders" in a given amount of liquid, especially considering the relative insolubility of 4oht

could you get an absess? of course you COULD. it is certainly more likely that you will just have some injection site pain for a couple of days, and hopefully a lesson learned

Spritzer

Awards
I hope so to man!! this will give me some sleepless nights that's for sure!!
It sound a bit weird but i'me actualy happy to hear that my wife isn't feling well also. she things she got the flu to!! b.t.w. she didn't use my brew!!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
yesterday I injected 2ml of this homebrew:
5g 1-test cyp, 5g 4OHT, 7g 4ad cyp and

1g 4ad. 31.4ml cottonseedoil, 8.4 BB, 3ml BA filtered over a .45um wathmanfilter

everything went fine solution was clear, dark but claer when still hot. after it cool down it became cloudy. there was nothing comming down on the bottom or so everything stays in solution but is cloudy. yesterday i tried to give it a shot in my left glute. The injection self went painless altought i moved the syringe a couple of times because i got a cramp.
4hours later it started to hurt and it is a bit swollen(this i see only when i pull my glutemuscles together)
now i'me 24hours further and it still hurts alot, altought i can move it quiet good. otherwise I feel bad like i have the flu. so imeasured my temp and it was to high 100,4°F. I just took a Ibuprofen 600 inflamatory and i feel already alot better. before I forget to mention there is no redness on he injectionsite. Could anyone give me some advise please, I'm scared and my wife doesn't now a thing of what i'm doing. this flu like symptomes could prehaps be realy the flu because a lot of people are dealing with it and my wife isn't so well either.
Let me get this right...you post the same **** when your batch was fucked up saying it was cloudy and precipitating. I tell you how to fix it and you don't do it. Then, you post here that the batch is somehow magically cured itself and the cloudiness and precipitation is no longer presenting. THEN you go on to say you pinned it and the pain with swelling sucks.

WTF is your malfunction?

First, I don't believe you made the batch to begin with. Second, even if you did the situation you find yourself in is your OWN FAULT for not fixing the problem before you pinned it. Third, don't ask for advice if you're not going to follow it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16891

BTW, why didn't you pin the batch of 4-AD cyp / 1-test cyp that you claim to have made and came out top knotch? Is it because you haven't made either???

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You know what...I just re-read your original posting on this. You claim to have pinned the 4-AD cyp / 1-test cyp brew on the 2nd and your posting this on the 4th....hhhmmm.....are you pin happy, don't know what the **** you are doing, plain old telling lies, or a combination of all 3??

Chemo

Spritzer

Awards
why are you so upsett? First i really never have spoken of precipitation i only said it was cloudy (sorry for the misunderstanding but i just mean not totaly clear) there is nothing comming down out of the solution. further I did testshot with another batch of only 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp on the 2nd without any problems at all.
Then on the third or yesterday I thought I would give the batch where i asked you your advice for a shot. why? because it was still a nice solution only not clear(or otherwise you can't see clearly tru it)
so i hope this is cleared out a bit and i still can count on a bit of help.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Bullshit posts and posters get no respect from me.

Chemo

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
spritzer, please explain to me how it can be a "nice solution" and yet cloudy.

hint: cloudy implies suspension, not solution

do you know what the difference between the two actually are

hth

Spritzer

Awards
i think i have a bit of translation problem from my site. The looks as follows light brownish but not really clear like oil normaly looks like it's a bit foggy. but it doesn't change when i let it rest for a day so.(no percipation on the bottom) this looks like a solution to me or i'm i getting it wrong.
b.t.w. could it harm or only a bit sorness if it isn't a proper solution?

Spritzer

Awards
jjjd i already thank you for your interest in my problem!!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
there is nothing inherently wrong with suspensions in and of themselves.

test suspension and winstrol depot are both suspensions

however...

#1 you should know the difference
#2 suspensions are, on average, more likely to result in painful injections
#3 NOBODY makes a suspension with anywhere near 400 mg/ml of active agent

for good reason...

Spritzer

Awards
i'll think i give it a rest for a day or so and see what happens. I'll keep you informed.
thanks for the reply's, jjjd.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Bullshit posts and posters get no respect from me.

Chemo
Do you have a picture of the solution so we dont have to worry
about people getting their feelings hurt. I really dont understand the reasoning for
doggin this guy so hard. But hey your the admin and im not.
Dick

Spritzer

Awards
here's a pic. from both. you see the one with only test-cyp and 4ad-cyp is totaly clear the other obviously not. I think the brownisch color is from the 4oht-base. this powder looks already slightly brown. all you guys can be shure I already learnt my lesson. At the moment it is still swollen and sore when i push on it but there is no red color or heat feeling.

Attachments

Spritzer

Awards
Just went to the doctor. to be sure. He wasn't under the impresion at all. He said it was a rather small abcess, he had seen much larger. He prescribed 4x500mg of some sort of peniciline for 8 days. I'm really happy i went to see a doctor. I was seriously getting worried. I hope this medication will be suficient and no drainage will be needed.
I will think twice before i try something like this again, if i ever will try it again. Otherwise i ordered testosteron cyp and trenbolone ac. in bulk last week. I know i could use the trenbolone oraly but the test cyp i can only use for injecting so I will see.
I'll let you guys now how my progress goes with the abcess.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I know i could use the trenbolone oraly but the test cyp i can only use for injecting so I will see.
I'll let you guys now how my progress goes with the abcess.

no you can't use tren orally, unless you want to waste your money

Spritzer

Awards
It's finaly getting better. I had to go to the doctor twice. The first antibiotics didn't help, it became even worse. Yesterday i had a taken an echo where they saw an infection on the glute where I injected the 5g 1-test cyp, 5g 4OHT, 7g 4ad cyp and 1g 4ad. there was no abcess forming. On the other glute they found a little abcess, this is where i injected the solution with test-cyp and 4ad-cyp.
Now I was wondering if someone could explain what exactly or probably happend here.
I did bake the brews for 45min on 125°c. could all this come from the type of solution i made?(too high concentration)
or does it have to be infected some kind of way? The doctor told it has to be an infected brew or there was something definatly wrong with the products inside it.
All the products came from respectable supliers far as I now.
Some thoughts on this would be nice, So i don't make this mistake again.

Last edited: