Opinions: Stacking Epi with Propadrol EP?

Cloob

Awards
Just wanted some opinions on stacking Epi with Propadrol EP? I plan on running Epi @40mg x 5wks with Propadrol EP @90mg.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you know propadrol EP does not contain a PH right?

Cloob

Awards
Yes, that's why I'm asking if it would be alright to stack it with Epi.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Save the Propadrol EP and use it during PCT. I used it once before and I was pleasantly surprised- definitely felt like I had more test in my system. It's actually a good combination with the 7 methoxyflavone and DAA, very easy to dose. I definitely noticed it leaned me out a bit. Would recommend it but only if you can get it for less than 30 bucks. I picked it up when it was first released on NP for 14 I think, but idk. Wish I'd gotten more at that price!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Save the Propadrol EP and use it during PCT. I used it once before and I was pleasantly surprised- definitely felt like I had more test in my system. It's actually a good combination with the 7 methoxyflavone and DAA, very easy to dose. I definitely noticed it leaned me out a bit. Would recommend it but only if you can get it for less than 30 bucks. I picked it up when it was first released on NP for 14 I think, but idk. Wish I'd gotten more at that price!
same here, got it for the intro price and was like... wow, this is one of the better t-boosters ive tried. it made me ridiculously horny the whole time too. i tried bulk DAA and really didnt like it

Cloob

Awards
Thanks for the help. I will save it for PCT. I got the bottle from World Class Nutrition for $24.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
same here, got it for the intro price and was like... wow, this is one of the better t-boosters ive tried. it made me ridiculously horny the whole time too. i tried bulk DAA and really didnt like it
I would definitely agree. The stuff is bomber. Maybe they'll do another flash sale and I'll pick up a few bottles.