stacking winabol opinions please

loftus44

Awards
I have 2 bottles of winabol and have a few products to choose from to stack with.(winabol-same as orastan a) I have epi, which i ran a few months ago and wasnt sure if running same product hurts effectiveness. Im also curious if 1ad ( liquid or andro rx) would be a nice match? My last product is dymethazine. any advice helps! thanks

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
i just started my first week of pct for a 4 weeker of p tren. in about another 8-10 weeks im gonna try a halodrol and winabol stack.

loftus44

Awards
Im just curious as how the liquid 1 ad or dymethazine compare to products like halodrol or epistane, if im not mistaken is the liquid alot more potent than the original 1ad pills?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im just curious as how the liquid 1 ad or dymethazine compare to products like halodrol or epistane, if im not mistaken is the liquid alot more potent than the original 1ad pills?
what is ur goal for the cycle? there are a lot of stack ideas

winabol + tren-x
winabol + epi
winabol + hdrol
etc...

loftus44

Awards
well im looking for more of a cut but any lean mass is welcome. I do like epi alot but was worried that since i ran it a few months ago it might be less effective. I like the dymethazine because its supposedly less toxic than superdrol and the 1andro rx is alot less toxic but I dont know how these would work with winabol.I do already have a bottle of tren epi and super, but If possible wanted to make it a less harsh cycle.what sounds good to you?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well im looking for more of a cut but any lean mass is welcome. I do like epi alot but was worried that since i ran it a few months ago it might be less effective. I like the dymethazine because its supposedly less toxic than superdrol and the 1andro rx is alot less toxic but I dont know how these would work with winabol.I do already have a bottle of tren epi and super, but If possible wanted to make it a less harsh cycle.what sounds good to you?
"tren"/winabol 1-6

loftus44

Awards
can i get away with otc pct if tren is run for 4 weeks? I do have clomid but do not react well at all with it,would like to have for "in case" situation. Ran clomid after sdrol a year ago and felt sick as hell with insane random headaches.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What dose u looking at running the winabol? Needs to be 250-300 atleast. At 300 that is 6 caps a day which means a bottle lasts 10 days. Need 3 bottles to do it right.

It with tren would make a nice cut/recomp. Run tren at 90-120mg.

Best bet would be like a 6 wk cycle. Which can get $$$ with the winabol. But you should be a shredded beast when done.

Tren can be very supressive.