Just a general question about working out while on gear

berraco47

Awards
What's up fellas!

So is it okay to work out twice a day while your on cycle. I'm sure it depends on the compound but I'm wondering is it a good idea even advisable to do? I mean with the help does anyone think you would be able to make better gains like this. I heard that some of the pros do this. They recover so fast they can literally do the same workout twice per day.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
no bro, you could not hit the same bodypart twice a day even on gear.... well you could but it would be overtraining - which can still occur even whilst on juice.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
overtraining is cns related and not muscularly, if you employ cluster training for example you can train full body twice a day. limiting factor would be joints and tendons mostly..

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If you dont work until failure then yes you could train twice a day, but WHY ?? Just hit it hard once and be done with it.

berraco47

Awards
Thanks everybody for the replies! I guess it would be overkill especially on the joints and tendons. I work out hard for around 2 hrs as it is. I just thought that with the extra "help" I could make crazy gains by training twice a day. Oh well....LOL