Detailed Proposed First Cycle

bascat

Awards
Firstly- great site guys. I have scanned it thoroughly and hope that the following represents a reasonable synthesis of the information as far as a first cycle is concerned:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170
BF:9-10%
Training: 10 years

Diet: Working with nutritionist and on a very clean diet- don't drink or smoke. Quality carbs, plenty of protein, 6 meals per day and lots of sleep.

Goal: Add 10lbs of lean mass before entering first comp in Sept 2011.

Proposed Cycle:
week 1 250mg 500mg test e or Sus (happy to take advice on dose and test)
week 2 As above
week 3 As above
week 4 As above
week 5 As above
week 6 As above
week 7 As above
week 8 As above
week 9 As above
week 10 As above

Nolvadex: 10-20mg ED (gyno avoidance)

Clomid Therapy: will start 2 weeks after my last shot
and will look like this

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

Not sure if 250 is enough to see results, so happy to take advice as it is my first cycle and I want to minimize possible sides. Planning on splitting shots Sunday and Wed.

I will be taking Planning to take Nolva from start oc cycle. I am aware that some people will only start to take Nolvadex if gyno issues occur, and begin to take it when they start PCT due to the fact that your oestrogen levels are higher than testosterone levels because the injected testosterone is wearing off. This method in theory sounds plausible, but as its my first cycle i don’t want to take the chances. I will carry this on till the end of my PCT.

Gyno: If gyno symptoms occur while on 10-20mg of Nolvadex ED, i will up the dosage to 50mg ED and then reduce to 10-20 again.

Injection sites. Plan to rotate from right quad to left quad, to right glute to left glute. (Considering deltoids, most likely to not use them). This will give the receptors time to recover and absorb through a fresh receptor.

Stopping before the end of the cycle: if I have to abort the cycle for any reason, I will wait 2 weeks for the T levels to drop, Then carry on to PCT procedure as normal. During this time I will take Nolvadex at my current dosage till the end of PCT every day.

Happy for any input on cycle, whether it should be stacked with anything and realistic expectations of increases. Thanks in advance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well it is good you only want to use test for your first cycle. i would go with test e for 500mgs for 10-12 weeks. i would really suggest using arimidex over the nolva for on cycle gyno and bloat control however. clomid at 300mgs is not necessary either. for a clomid pct i would suggest doing it 5 days at 100 and then 25 days at 50. also, with support supps such as a natty test booster, cortisol blocker, creatine, etc..

as for the injection sites, since you will only be using about 1ml per shot, you got alot of options. glutes, quads and both delts. usually with cycles where i am only injecting 2x a week, i will only use glutes or quads, quads are very easy since i can see exactly what i am doing the entire time.

bascat

Awards
well it is good you only want to use test for your first cycle. i would go with test e for 500mgs for 10-12 weeks. i would really suggest using arimidex over the nolva for on cycle gyno and bloat control however. clomid at 300mgs is not necessary either. for a clomid pct i would suggest doing it 5 days at 100 and then 25 days at 50. also, with support supps such as a natty test booster, cortisol blocker, creatine, etc..

as for the injection sites, since you will only be using about 1ml per shot, you got alot of options. glutes, quads and both delts. usually with cycles where i am only injecting 2x a week, i will only use glutes or quads, quads are very easy since i can see exactly what i am doing the entire time.
Thanks for your input Big Papa. The Arimidex sounds like a good option and I take your point on the Clomid. The more that I read, the more I realize that keeping the first cycle simple is the best option. I was tempted to stack with Deca, but the added complications of shutdown for a first cycle seemed like too much to deal with. At least with using only Test E, I will be sure of what the results can be attributed to.

As far as training goes, I intend to run my usual Monday-Friday split with Saturday Sunday as rest days. Would this dictate which days I should be injecting for optimal results?

Thanks again for the input.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input Big Papa. The Arimidex sounds like a good option and I take your point on the Clomid. The more that I read, the more I realize that keeping the first cycle simple is the best option. I was tempted to stack with Deca, but the added complications of shutdown for a first cycle seemed like too much to deal with. At least with using only Test E, I will be sure of what the results can be attributed to.

As far as training goes, I intend to run my usual Monday-Friday split with Saturday Sunday as rest days. Would this dictate which days I should be injecting for optimal results?

Thanks again for the input.
for a test e or any longer estered cycle, usually a monday-thursday or wendesday-saturday is used..those r the most common.