The most detailed LGD-4033 MSten and DMZ log

zorklike

Awards
Hey there.

It’s been around 2 weeks since my PCT, so I’ve decided to run another cycle in about a week or so.

Long story short, I’ve had prior experience with all of these compounds, mainly Msten + DMZ stack which I did for 2 cycles - both for bulking and cutting (that was the last cycle I’ve finished a month and a half ago). Now I really want to get the most out of all I can get, so I am going to stack those with LGD and bump the dosage up.

On and off, I’ve been training for roughly 4 years, was ****ing around for the first 2 years and been consistent for the last 2. Overall, I have added around 45 lbs over these years and, welp, I’ve switched over to the dark side.

My stats are 169 pounds (I’ve dropped around 10 pounds, weighed in today), 6’0, around 12-15% body fat (no ****ing clue actually, but I see my abbs a little when I flex).

I’ll be starting on the 8th of October, following an 8 week cycle consisting of this:

MSten 12/12/18/18/18/18/18/18
DMZ 30/30/45/45/45/45/45/45
LGD-4033 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Letrozole 6/6/9/9/9/9/9/9

Following a PCT of Clomid 100mg ed for 3 days and 4 more weeks of Clomid 50mg ed.

Now I am not sure if I use anything for liver health, wasn’t doing that on the previous cycle. Besides most of the support compounds are unavailable in my country.

Another thing is I am using the prohormones over AAS, since they are still LEGAL in Russia. With AAS you just go to jail and get ****ed for the rest of your life, no thank you.

I will be eating at around 4000 calories, 230g protein (think thats more than enough even with the stack), 415g carbs, 164g fats.

I will be training 5 times a week, doing the 2 workout split: chest/arms/shoulders on Mon/Wed/Fri and legs/back on Tue/Thu.

Guess that is it, will appreciate any advice I receive. I’ll start posting stuff and keep you updated once I actually start this. I will also include photos for the best experience.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah loook.... get liver support, how many cycles you done this year?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just finished PCT 2 weeks ago and now you're doing a cycle starting next week? You may not even be recovered from your last cycle by the time you start this one. You need to sit back and relax. Especially if the last cycle you just finished was 8 weeks of DMZ/MSTEN.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there.

It’s been around 2 weeks since my PCT, so I’ve decided to run another cycle in about a week or so.

Long story short, I’ve had prior experience with all of these compounds, mainly Msten + DMZ stack which I did for 2 cycles - both for bulking and cutting (that was the last cycle I’ve finished a month and a half ago). Now I really want to get the most out of all I can get, so I am going to stack those with LGD and bump the dosage up.

On and off, I’ve been training for roughly 4 years, was ****ing around for the first 2 years and been consistent for the last 2. Overall, I have added around 45 lbs over these years and, welp, I’ve switched over to the dark side.

My stats are 169 pounds (I’ve dropped around 10 pounds, weighed in today), 6’0, around 12-15% body fat (no ****ing clue actually, but I see my abbs a little when I flex).

I’ll be starting on the 8th of October, following an 8 week cycle consisting of this:

MSten 12/12/18/18/18/18/18/18
DMZ 30/30/45/45/45/45/45/45
LGD-4033 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Letrozole 6/6/9/9/9/9/9/9

Following a PCT of Clomid 100mg ed for 3 days and 4 more weeks of Clomid 50mg ed.

Now I am not sure if I use anything for liver health, wasn’t doing that on the previous cycle. Besides most of the support compounds are unavailable in my country.

Another thing is I am using the prohormones over AAS, since they are still LEGAL in Russia. With AAS you just go to jail and get ****ed for the rest of your life, no thank you.

I will be eating at around 4000 calories, 230g protein (think thats more than enough even with the stack), 415g carbs, 164g fats.

I will be training 5 times a week, doing the 2 workout split: chest/arms/shoulders on Mon/Wed/Fri and legs/back on Tue/Thu.

Guess that is it, will appreciate any advice I receive. I’ll start posting stuff and keep you updated once I actually start this. I will also include photos for the best experience.
Just a suggestion Here, you need to chill for a bit.

zorklike

Awards
You just finished PCT 2 weeks ago and now you're doing a cycle starting next week? You may not even be recovered from your last cycle by the time you start this one. You need to sit back and relax. Especially if the last cycle you just finished was 8 weeks of DMZ/MSTEN.
What would you say is the optimal time after these 2 compounds?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally time on + PCT = time off. So if you did 8 weeks plus 4 for PCT.....3 months in between. No need to be in a rush.

There is just a lot going on here. Even in this cycle why are you running letrozole? Liver support is needed, look into something with TUDCA.

You are 6' tall and under 170 and serious about this for years and even after a couple cycles, something doesn't add up. I think you need to reevaluate your workouts and nutrition. You said you dropped 10 lbs is this from pct on your last cycle?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serum levels will be still way out cholesterol etc ,maybe run something natty for a couple of months ,be safe

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t like any of it.
I can barely run fun orals for 5-6 weeks, let alone Dmz/Msten stacked. It’s like a 5 week cycle. I’m surprised you kept your appetite up until the 8th week. I’d be enjoying the hell out of not eating those pills every day for at least 2 months.

I get it, it’s addictive. But there ARE legal injectables that you can run for months with just minor complications in labs and side effects.

At the very least time on = time off. I hope you’re out of your early 20’s too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t like any of it.
I can barely run fun orals for 5-6 weeks, let alone Dmz/Msten stacked. It’s like a 5 week cycle. I’m surprised you kept your appetite up until the 8th week. I’d be enjoying the hell out of not eating those pills every day for at least 2 months.

I get it, it’s addictive. But there ARE legal injectables that you can run for months with just minor complications in labs and side effects.

At the very least time on = time off. I hope you’re out of your early 20’s too.
Yeah gotta agree here, no where near enough recovery inbetween cycles, rough road cycle as well. Not seeing anything that’s going to work as a base so can’t imagine you gonna enjoy that at all.....

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah dude you need to chill out for a little bit. These compounds are really rough on your body and it hasn’t been any time since your last cycle to recover. It’s not just your T levels you need to worry about but your lipids and liver enzymes are super important too. Wait like 10 more weeks then get your bloods checked.

wrastler163

Awards
I agree with everyone, definitely need to wait a little. Also that cycle looks miserable, DMZ and Msten with no test base would be difficult lethargy wise to begin with not to mention adding in letrozole crashing your estrogen.