11-sterone help

Grandegallo

Awards
Okay, first prohormone type product trying to get the ole feet wet without completely diving in i researched and decided to go with 11-sterone 300 mg a day, all i want is the cort suppression and a little strength. ive always been about being lean. Any thoughts? It would be appreciated

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, first prohormone type product trying to get the ole feet wet without completely diving in i researched and decided to go with 11-sterone 300 mg a day, all i want is the cort suppression and a little strength. ive always been about being lean. Any thoughts? It would be appreciated
type out your entire list of supps and plan of attack for this cycle.this info will help in giving you complete advice.

Grandegallo

Awards
Im running a yc stack with it for thermo,high protein medium fat low carb diet bout 2200 cals, hexaghen before bed( hgh booster), and last the essentials fish oil and vitamins. My pct will be some suppress c and a decent natty booster havnt decided yet. Hows this sound so faar im new to this

Grandegallo

Awards
Workout wise ill be goin about 5 times a week and cardio will be about 4 times a week, like to isolate muscles and spend about an hour a day on each.

Grandegallo

Awards
should i go four or six weeks? anyone?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i don't think anyone runs 11-oxo as a solo cycle. its too expensive and I think its better if it is stacked on top of something else.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i think the common stack with 11-oxo/sterone is epi. some people run 11-oxo at ridiculous high levels. I remember reading a log of it that the guy was going through a bottle every 6 days. At that point anavar would be cheaper

Grandegallo

Awards
true, epi was my first choice but i didnt know if i wanted to start with something that strong i heard the sides are kindof rough.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
where did you read that? epi is one of the weaker steroids out there. the sides vary from person to person but most don't really have a problem with it at all.

Grandegallo

Awards
acouple of places but anyway, would the dosage need to be? 30 ed? or work your way to 40/50

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually halo is milder then epi

run 11stero for 6weeks .. its a good pick ..and pct will be easy .. you can stack stano with it for all 6weeks .. pretty nice stack

Grandegallo

Awards
300mg still suffice? and how would i run the stano

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run it at a double dose for 6 weeks stacked with 75mg of halo. That should do the trick.

Grandegallo

Awards
Words from the legend himself, you think the halo would def help?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the halo won't just help, it'll be 75% of the cycle

Grandegallo

Awards
Appreciate it man what kind of diet would i need? maintenence or a little above

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any steroid user should know how to eat man... anyway what exactly are you trying to accomplish, a cut or a recomp?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Figure out your diet first. Cycling with a generic diet isn't really going to be beneficial.

Grandegallo

Awards
recomp i know how much i need im just asking questions and opinions im just trying to absorb all i can before i start sorry bro

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
everyone is different. 90% of this hobby is diet. Only way to figure it out is to experiment to how your body responds.

Grandegallo

Awards
alot of great info ill log what i end up doing thank you

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
For a true recomp - that is, adding muscle while losing fat - 11-oxo is probably not strong enough, except perhaps at extreme doses.

For a simple cut - aiding in fat loss while helping to maintain muscle - 11-oxo is a superstar. Really. Anabolic enough to help maintain muscle, while directly aiding fat loss, and extremely mild on the HPTA, liver, and lipids.

If you really want to recomp, go with Unreal's suggestion and add halodrol. Be aware, however, that PCT will be required and liver/lipid values may take a hit. If you just want to cut with 11-oxo solo, you probably won't need any PCT (srs), but OTC test boosters and such won't hurt.

Grandegallo

Awards
Alright well i have the 11-oxo in the mail, but should i just go ahead and order the hdrol too? Or should i just try the 11-oxo solo? i wouldnt want it to be a waste of money.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
been said before a few times, but 11-oxo solo is a waste.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
been said before a few times, but 11-oxo solo is a waste.
Confused. :boggled: A waste how? As a mass builder I agree. For other purposes (as I described), not at all a waste.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
he would have to run it at high doses to really gain anything off of it. Its just my opinion from having run 11-oxo for a few weeks. I ran 2 bottles and I really thought having a third and running a higher dosage would have made alot more sense.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at any rate you'll accomplish a lot more with your cycle if there's some halodrol in it. People who respond well to Hdrol will just spontaneously lean up.

Grandegallo

Awards
well i just got the oxo today and the hdrol is only a debit swipe away so ill go look at my prices

IrIshlove

Awards
Hey unreal read a few posts of yours and wanted to shoot you a quick message.

I have four bottles i got free of 11-sterone and i also read that is should be stacked with another ph like halo or stano or epi

Im trying to do a lean bulk while shredding a little extra stomach fat on my lower abs and love handles. Its not much but enough for me to want to get rid of. What do you suggest and also should i bridge with the 11-sterone or should i stack? i read u suggested halo at 75m/g a day. How long for? and whats the dosage like for the weeks?

Thanks for your help unreal

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 11oxo is good at effect/price ratio.
And I am not sure taking up to 700mg/day 11oxo is that safe compare to low dosage of epi tbh. And it just costs too much.

Now I just use low dose of 11oxo as a proven effective cortisol blocker.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Hey unreal read a few posts of yours and wanted to shoot you a quick message.

I have four bottles i got free of 11-sterone and i also read that is should be stacked with another ph like halo or stano or epi

Im trying to do a lean bulk while shredding a little extra stomach fat on my lower abs and love handles. Its not much but enough for me to want to get rid of. What do you suggest and also should i bridge with the 11-sterone or should i stack? i read u suggested halo at 75m/g a day. How long for? and whats the dosage like for the weeks?

Thanks for your help unreal
6 weeks. All halo cycles should be for about that long.

11 oxo isn't that expensive. you can buy it in bulk, 10g for 22 bucks. 66 dollars for 30 days at 1 g a day isn't bad IMO

IrIshlove

Awards

11 oxo isn't that expensive. you can buy it in bulk, 10g for 22 bucks. 66 dollars for 30 days at 1 g a day isn't bad IMO

6 weeks of halo is a long cycle i was thinking of 4 weeks what type of dosage cycle should be used 75m/g for the whole time stacked with how much 11-steone?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
most people don't see halo kick in until week 3... Halo is mild on the liver. its pretty common for people to run it for 6 weeks. I wouldn't go above 75 mg a day. I did and the sides weren't worth the extra strength gains.

as far as the 11 oxo goes, I'm pretty sure its been said already in this thread.

IrIshlove

Awards
most people don't see halo kick in until week 3... Halo is mild on the liver. its pretty common for people to run it for 6 weeks. I wouldn't go above 75 mg a day. I did and the sides weren't worth the extra strength gains.

as far as the 11 oxo goes, I'm pretty sure its been said already in this thread.
yah double dose of 11-oxo and 75m/g of halo cause of halo being mild how much cycle support would i need and also what do you suggest for a pct?