New to Epistane

Shankelll

Awards
I've read FAQs and things on epistane I just would like a few straight up answers.

I am 185lbs
5'11" and new to epistane.

I am looking for exact recommendations on dosing, and cycle length.

Can I get a suggested dose per day/week for my body weight.

Also, for PCT im looking at clomid, any suggestions? Thanks alot.

Shankelll

Awards
So starting from day 1 which dosage should I be taking of Epistane, also what exactly is dermacrine. I am new to PH so would 60mg still be fine? or too much?

Shankelll

Awards
If you are new. Start off at 40mg. Epi is mild, very mild. You will know in a week if 40 is too much or too low. I liked epi at 70-90mg.. Im a freak though and require SD at 40mg to get great gains..
Alright so day one you suggest take 40 right off the bat? And what should I expect to feel from this?

Shankelll

Awards
Yes 40mg right off the bat.
Dont let anyone talk you into 20mg and 30mg of epi is till low, unless your a great responder..

You wont feel it much the first 2 days.
Day 3-5 you will get better pumps and endurance in gym. Around day 7 your vascularity is crazy.
Ahh thats awesomee! Im looking forward to this. So for example, say 40mg is too much, what will it feel like? I just really want to know what to expect from something like this. Hope that is understandable.

Shankelll

Awards
I also have a few more questions.

I want to go with Epi for 20/30/30/40
I workout usually at 3:30pm. What time should I be taking my does?
First day, im going 10mg in the morning.
2nd day and rest of week im going 20mg. 10mg morning and 10mg preworkout? or later.
2nd and 3rd week. 20mg morning 10mg preworkout or later?
4th week. 20mg morning 10mg preworkout 10mg later that night, 8ish?

When do I start PCT with clomid? The day after my cycle is done?
Should I take 40mg ED until the 90caps are gone? Or go by a weekly basis.
If I lift 6 days a week do I still take Epi on offdays?
Lastly, How should I spread the dosing out throughout the day?

Shankelll

Awards
Alright, well ill try it and see how I feel, I'm just wondering what ill feel like if I take too much of this???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
many people get bad backpumps and very bad BP on 50+mg of Epi. I recommend you start at 30 and work your way up to 40 then 50. Just go by feel. 6 weeks tops.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

ntornado

Awards
many people get bad backpumps and very bad BP on 50+mg of Epi. I recommend you start at 30 and work your way up to 40 then 50. Just go by feel. 6 weeks tops.
This is good advice.

Valiant Thor means well but always better to be cautious and react to how your body feels. If you feel superhuman on 30 after a week then why go higher?

Shankelll

Awards
This is good advice.

Valiant Thor means well but always better to be cautious and react to how your body feels. If you feel superhuman on 30 after a week then why go higher?
So I should expect a huge confidence boost from this? What will it feel like if I take too much, how do I know what is too much?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just eat the whole bottle in one sitting youll be fine

but seriously good luck lolololololololololo.lollolololoollzzzzzzzzzzzz

start with 30-40 DO NOT EAT WHOLE BOTTLE

I always have to put a disclaimer

cause someone might do it lolololozlolozlolozlololzlolz

Shankelll

Awards
Ok and as i posted earlier if im on 30-40mg a day, what are the best times of the day to take it?