torem dosing

beaver

Awards
after my havoc cycle i'm running torem. i have 1800mg. what would be the most effective way to dose it. the reason i ask is cuz the last time i ran it it was 50mg/ml and this time i went with a diff site and its 30mg/ml. i was thinking
10days-90mg
10days-60mg
10days-30mg
is this ok or is there a better way to run it. this is only my 2nd using torem, i used nolva in the past but torem was suggested and it made me recover way better than nolva

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would do: 120/90/90/60

30 is too weak in my opinion.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It is tough to say what the dosing is on this since there haven't really been many studies for hypogonadism like there is with clomiphene. One of the problems is that a lot of people got the "3x the tamoxifen dosage" ideology from the fact that recommended dose is 60mg and for tamoxifen it is typically 20mg. The problem is, toremifene is really only indicated for breast cancer in the metastatic case @ 60mg and for metastatic breast cancer tamoxifen is dosing is actually 20-40mg so it isn't exactly scientific. If you start feeling side effects from it just reduce the dosage to 90mg to start.

I do like toremifene better with respect to metabolism though as it is metabolized via CYP3A4 instead of CYP2D6 like tamoxifen and clomiphene are. CYP2D6 is highly polymorphic and there is a lot of variability between people, unlike 3A4.

Be sure to take some NAC in PCT, it is hepatotoxic as are the methyls you may be taking.

beaver

Awards
thanks jcunningham, the problem is is i only have a total of 1800mg, which is what used the last time and it worked. however, im unsure of how to dose it this time cuz last time it was 50mg/ml and the torem i have now is 30mg/ml.
another member told me to run at
13days-90mg
1wk-60mg
1wk-30mg

i guess i could run it
13days 90mg
11days 60mg
do u think that would be better?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have used Torem with success running the first 3 days at 120 then 90/60/60/30 for the rest of the weeks and adding a OTC test booster the 3rd week.